PL Citizens Warn Of A Harti War Over Abudwaaq

A remarkable factor advancing his leadership qualities and successes in battle had been building coalitions ranging from Baydhaba to Jawhar to Gedo to his reer Ayeeyo in Hargeysa; did you agree with his strategic coalition building manoeuvering?

This 'stategic coalition' building always involves MJs losing seats, money and lives, and it never bears fruit. You see a federal President from Puntland, since Abdulahi Yusuf, AUN? I don't

We need new strategies, and the first step, is being pragmatic with this dead weight called Daarood.

This 'stategic coalition' building always involves MJs losing seats, money and lives, and it never bears fruit.

We need new strategies.
Surely, in politics, one must be willing to lose some (PL's) so as to secure far greater gains (.So), no? I do realise that goes against your PL First strategy. Sounds so Trumpian. Does it involve building walls?

By the way, I am a federalist at heart, and am ardent proponent of States being wherein rests the ultimate power.

Last edited:
Surely, in politics, one must be willing to lose some (PL's) so as to secure far greater gains (.So), no? I do realise that goes against your PL First strategy. Sounds so Trumpian. Does it involve building walls?

I believe in coalition building, but not based on silly things like fickle (imaginary) relatives aka Daarood.

I also don't believe in free labour, if Daaroods or other clans, are desperate for military support, let them repay us with land for MJ nomads, push into their deegaan and collect more than some rusty guns for the priceless blood sacrifice.

I believe in coalition building, but not based on silly things like fickle (imaginary) relatives aka Daarood.

I also don't believe in free labour, if Daaroods or other clans, are desperate for military support, let them repay us with land for MJ nomads, push into their deegaan and collect more than some rusty guns for the priceless blood sacrifice.
You bargain hard, sound malevolent, and would have made a bone fine venal overlord.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Abdulahi Yusuf AUN, for TWO reasons only;

1. He was not a thief
2. He was a leader, and everyone filed behind him.
Abdullah Yusuf hawiye nagu so diseey kursi jecl and he never defended kismayo only reer mudug see him us the best president of puntland AUN for me general mohamed said hirsi morgan is the greatest general of Majerteeen 20 century he defend kismayo with iron fist against yamyam iyo qadadweyn πŸ€“πŸ€“ it’s better to steal than waste ur money on people that dislike you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he believes the cancer somaliweyne well hawiye and issaq believe their people and region

You bargain hard, sound malevolent, and would have made a bone fine venal overlord.

Malevolent?

maleficent-angelina-jolie.gif

Call me what you want, but assets and cold, hard, cash will keep me and my descendants warm, far longer than imaginary relations and their paltry 'thanks'.

granny-grandma-cash-counting.gif

Abaq

VIP
Mareehan allied with hawiye to displaced us from Kismaayo 1999, hawiye and marehaan are brothers iyaga na iska key xigow , bidhe ditoore is Diong all this because his father was afweyne bire qaaate πŸ˜‚ he cut the Ismail saleebaan girl poster because of Majerteeenphobia

You're just bitter because you are homeless 30 years later. The civil war is over boowe, Kismaayo is safe to return to. Forget that Beyla place you keep mentioning, come home πŸ˜‚

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bal ilaahay baan idinku dhaarshay waa 4 page oo la isku nacamleeynaayo

:dead:

What is up with the new somalispot and the never ending majerteen circle jerk :icon lol:

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
From this day forth, I will have to reassume my previous mantle jaalleyaal

@TekNiKo has become a b.itch made nigga, no offence to my fellow OG.

iga raali noqda in advance

:meleshame:

Abdullah Yusuf hawiye nagu so diseey kursi jecl and he never defended kismayo only reer mudug see him us the best president of puntland AUN for me general mohamed said hirsi morgan is the greatest general of Majerteeen 20 century he defend kismayo with iron fist against yamyam iyo qadadweyn πŸ€“πŸ€“ it’s better to steal than waste ur money on people that dislike you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he believes the cancer somaliweyne well hawiye and issaq believe their people and region

If Marehan keep asking for help, and waving the Puntland flag, maybe Majeerteen should send some mercenaries who offer protection in exchange for land (with wells).

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
To take a leaf out of @DR OSMAN book, my father always said he knew we were doomed when Siad chose his incompetent son in law to replace Gaani :icon lol:
General morgan wa ninka urur samaale futada ka wase 1991…. Wa Landhere majerteen πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ«‘
He never supported afweyne he was more of wadani when afweyne run like the coward he was … it was him who defended beesha majerteen down south

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
General morgan wa ninka urur samaale futada ka wase 1991…. Wa Landhere majerteen πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ«‘
He never supported afweyne he was more of wadani when afweyne run like the coward he was … it was him who defended beesha majerteen down south

I'm always surprised by the rehabilitation of Morgan, I thought he'd forever remain persona non grata. He was more of a son to Siad than Maslax

:pachah1:

Waa ninkii qeyb weeyn ka qaatay jabkii ssdf oo facilitate gareeyey their surrender. In the late 90s he forgot who butters his bread and was taught a very nasty lesson.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Was your father Kacaanist?

I despise Morgan, and Gaani even more, both had blood of the innocent on their hands, and worse was their father Siyaad.

Brother I am the kacaan.

Morgan was an incompetent nepo baby who couldn't keep a lid on the waqooyians like ilaah yare as the landers used to call Gaani :icon lol:

The whole butcher of hargeisa shit is literally his fault.

Trending