PL Citizens Warn Of A Harti War Over Abudwaaq

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Siyaasad ahaan marexaan are against PL, they only scream daroodism when it benefits them. Theyd never do the same for you, leef leef naf haku waayin ina adeer.
Mareehan allied with hawiye to displaced us from Kismaayo 1999, hawiye and marehaan are brothers iyaga na iska key xigow , bidhe ditoore is Diong all this because his father was afweyne bire qaaate πŸ˜‚ he cut the Ismail saleebaan girl poster because of Majerteeenphobia

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Why do you keep insisting I'm a kacaanist? Have I ever said I'm not or I'm concealing it πŸ˜‚

Listen sister I am the product of siyad barre govt investment into my father, infact so where millions of Somalis not me only. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for @TekNiKo awoowe

So what U want me to do? Spit on Marehan and siyad barre and be some traitor, I will never do that till I die, I'm gob, I'm not like certain Somalis who benefited greatly and insult him, damiir xumadasi ma gabi. If I am not loyal to those who helped me, you think I can be loyal to anyone else? I will safeguard my gobanimo first, because dhaqan midg1 or bidhe malihi anigu. Only gob shud rule and Somali would be at peace long time ago, it's those with dhaqan midg1 who get power that destroy everything.
Bire qaate ditoore son of horgaalπŸ˜‚

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN marehaan general mohamed said hirsi morgan o gabadhi afweyne qaabeey be ka xishoon wayeen 1999 hawiye u so wateey jubba valley allaince hawiye 1991 gedo be qabsadhen afweynana ersaadhen Ila mandera kabacdina general Morgan ba ka sareey usc gobolka gedo,bay iyo baakol,shabeelada hoose, cidaanka Morgan Ila afgooye ayu joogey Ila marki dambe caasho caydid/omar jees dabarjabiye cidamadi general mohamed siad hirsi morgan laandhere garab waye bu ah ha 🫑🫑
IMG_7637.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN ninka marehaan hawiye ayu majerteen ka jeclyahay… sida bire qaatihi abaha ah ha islanta hawiye kaga dhaleey be iyagana sida iyo si kadaran isku dalaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wa wiil iyo abtigis, wil iyo abtigis ba rabta ina u kala nikiso ina gummed ina gummed dhaaley aya tahay

Listen sister I am the product of siyad barre govt investment into my father, infact so where millions of Somalis not me only. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for @TekNiKo awoowe

So what U want me to do? Spit on Marehan and siyad barre and be some traitor, I will never do that till I die, I'm gob, I'm not like certain Somalis who benefited greatly and insult him, damiir xumadasi ma gabi. If I am not loyal to those who helped me, you think I can be loyal to anyone else? I will safeguard my gobanimo first, because dhaqan midg1 or bidhe malihi anigu. Only gob shud rule and Somali would be at peace long time ago, it's those with dhaqan midg1 who get power that destroy everything.
So, let me see if I get this right: the man in charge of the nation's purse slipped a few farthings in your old man's sweaty palms, wealth which was yours by right to start with, and you continue worshiping said bandit for buying your loyalty in disproportionately using State wealth to feed your family whilst starving the rest? And now, with all that 'xaaraan' in your fat belly, you are rubbing it in the face of the children of the downtrodden and persecuted? In plebeian discourse, there is a word for that, but I'll spare you the acrimony.

Postscript:
Are not reer Saaxo part of PL? Then, if invaded and under attack, just like SSC, their kin in Caabudqaaq and elsewhere must be defended. The same would apply to reer Tawfiiq,

So, let me see if I get this right: the man in charge of the nation's purse slipped a few farthings in your old man's sweaty palms, wealth which was yours by right to start with, and you continue worshiping said bandit for buying your loyalty in disproportionately using State wealth to feed your family whilst starving the rest? And now, with all that 'xaaraan' in your fat belly, you are rubbing it in the face of the children of the downtrodden and persecuted? In plebeian discourse, there is a word for that, but I'll spare you the acrimony.

Postscript:
Are not reer Saaxo part of PL? Then, if invaded and under attack, just like SSC, their kin in Caabudqaaq and elsewhere must be defended. The same would apply to reer Tawfiiq,

Puntland has no obligation to defend Galmudug tax payers.

If Puntland interferes it will trigger another Somali civil war and Kacaanists are not worth that. Best option is to wish for peace and instigate peace talks.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

Postscript:
Daamn, keep cooking broski πŸ₯Ά

There is a saying about MJs

"ILOWSHA DHOWA MA UMUL BAA"

Translation: MJs will get attacked one minute, and the next minute they don't remember what happened.

This is how these Daarood clans get away with backstabbing and then using us for their own gain, over and over again.

We have 4 dangerous groups within the MJ camp

1. Self-serving people whose families benefited from the Kacaan regime.

2. Doqons who follow qabiilist terrorists (ICU).

3. Blood sucking tuugo politicians.

4. Gullible people

What we need is =Puntland First.
Anything that threatens the existence, integrity and safety of our state is an enemy.

I propose pragmatism, and alliances based on usefulness, not fake relations, who are useless to us at best and at worst, outright cadow.

Last edited:
Puntland has no obligation to defend Galmudug tax payers.

If Puntland interferes it will trigger another Somali civil war and Kacaanists are not worth that. Best option is to wish for peace and instigate peace talks.
Not even returning the favour of 1991 re: Gen. A/Aziz Barre?

There is a saying about MJs

"ILOWSHA DHOWA MA UMUL BAA"

Translation: MJs will get attacked one minute, and the next minute they don't remember what happened.

This is how these Daarood clans get away with backstabbing and then using us for their own gain, over and over again.

We have 4 dangerous groups within the MJ camp

1. Self-serving people whose families benefited from the Kacaan regime.

2. Doqons who follow qabiilist terrorists (ICU).

3. Blood sucking tuugo politicians.

4. Gullible people

What we need is =Puntland First.
Anything that threatens the existence, integrity and safety of our state is an enemy.

I propose pragmatism, and alliances based on usefulness, not fake relations, who are useless to us at best and at worst, outright cadow.
... buuuuut, but, but what about those who do not fit in any of the said categories. What is one to do? Asphyxiate on own spittle?

Not even returning the favour of 1991 re: Gen. A/Aziz Barre?

They stockpiled weapons thanks to being the Siad Barre government, what is there to thank? Furthermore, how did they repay Harti for hosting their qaxooti? By bringing a HAG army, and then robbing and raping our people for years. We don't owe them anything at all. Plus, did Puntland not save Saaxo from being part of the Galmudug hunger games? That's more than enough.

... buuuuut, but, but what about those who do not fit in any of the said categories. What is one to do? Asphyxiate on own spittle?

Marehan are not Majeerteen's relatives, I don't believe in fake abtiris. Galmudug is not our deegaan. This is truly not our business on any level. They need to make peace with their neighbours, fellow Galmudugians and reer abti.

We should be good Somalis, good Muslims, and work for a peace settlement between Walaalaha Galgaduud.

Last edited:
No Harti support for boon marehan, they’re galmudugians as far as I’m concerned, it’s qoorqors responsibility to look out for them

I like Dhulbahante, but even they are Kacaanist, and thus, I am happy they will have their own state. Imagine Puntland being stupid enough, to not only kill people for Marehan interests, but then, be forced to adopt the most extreme Kacaanists on earth. This will effectively destroy our homeland beyond recognition, just imagine the likes of Farmaajo, or even Barre Huuraale, campaigning from Garowe.

We need to do everything in our power, to keep MX politics away from Puntland. Ilaahay hanaga qabto.

They stockpiled weapons thanks to being the Siad Barre government, what is there to thank? Furthermore, how did they repay Harti for hosting their qaxooti? By bringing a HAG army, and then robbing and raping our people for years. We don't owe them anything at all. Plus, did Puntland not save Saaxo from being part of the Galmudug hunger games? That's more than enough.
Yes, the weapons were once of the nation's, but had fallen into [their] hands, and they did not have to share, nor lend a hand, let alone fall on their sword for your sake. What was that popular axiom 'laandheere always settles his dues' !

Yes, the weapons were once of the nation's, but had fallen into [their] hands, and they did not have to share, nor lend a hand, let alone fall on their sword for your sake. What was that popular axiom 'laandheere always settles his dues' !

We did settle our dues, it's called allowing them to settle in Kismayo, and how did they repay us for that?

Ask yourself this;

1. Why are they incapable of defeating the small Dir sub-clan in Xeeraale by themselves.
2. Why are they incapable of keeping Gedo safe by themselves.
3. Why did they need a Hawiye army (and Hawiye government at the time) to capture Kismaayo?

I'll tell you why; they clearly exaggerate their population, and don't even get me started on the fact, that they even adopted Boon/Aweer historically (corroborated by DNA results), and even that's not enough for them to raise large armies to secure their deegaan.

So, when they gave some weapons during the civil war, it was a calculation on their part, to cash in on this favour, it was not due to any sentimental reason. The ONLY reason they even suck up to Majeerteen, when their own uncle is not the President, is again, for protection reasons. How did they behave when Farmaajo was in power? Did you forget all the insults, threats??

Judge people by how they act when they don't need you, not how they act when they are weak.

We did settle our dues, it's called allowing them to settle in Kismayo, and how did they repay us for that?

Ask yourself this;

1. Why are they incapable of defeating the small Dir sub-clan in Xeeraale
2. Why are they incapable of keeping Gedo safe.
3. Why did they need a Hawiye army (and Hawiye government at the time) to capture Kismaayo?
In a nutshell, disorganisation and disintegration, a natural maturation for all groups, a cyclical so to speak, and are currently going through a revival of sort till the right leadership has arrived to rise again claiming their rightful place at the table. It happens to all groups with reer SSC Khatumo, now the most organised, armed, ready to rumble, and most likely to advancing as a potential Fed. Member State surpassing those now celebrating 10th anniversary, being the perfect example. Cast your memory back to Jun. 2022, and compare and contrast then image with the current.
I'll tell you why; they clearly exaggerate their population, and don't even get me started on the fact, that they even adopted Boon/Aweer historically (corroborated by DNA results), and even that's not enough for them to raise large armies to secure their deegaan.
Absorbing groups, and incorporating minorities into their fold is a mature, if shrewd strategy on their part no?
So, when they gave some weapons during the civil war, it was a calculation on their part, to cash in on this favour, it was not due to any sentimental reason. The ONLY reason they even suck up to Majeerteen, when their own uncle is not the President, is again, for protection reasons.

Judge people by how they act when they don't need you, not how they act when they are weak.
Valid points.

In a nutshell, disorganisation and disintegration, a natural maturation for all groups, a cyclical so to speak, and are currently going through a revival of sort till the right leadership has arrived to rise again claiming their rightful place at the table. It happens to all groups with reer SSC Khatumo, now the most organised, armed, ready to rumble, and most likely to advancing as a potential Fed. Member State surpassing those now celebrating 10th anniversary, being the perfect example. Cast your memory back to Jun. 2022, and compare and contrast then image with the current.

Let's be ruthlessly pragmatic for a moment, and remove any sentiment or imaginary relation you have with these people for a second. Assess them as any other Somali clan, which is akin to another country, if we are being real. Is it in our interest to have a powerful clan next door, that has historically betrayed us multiple times? Nope. It's better for Puntland to have the most powerful clans in Central Somalia, and for them to be at best, vassals of Puntland, throw them the occasional bone, some words of political affirmation, maybe some discreet medical assistance, that's it.

But to build them up and allow them to grow in strength like Khaatumo is a big mistake. First of all, they are not even the majority in Galmudug anyway, so, what is the benefit of this? None whatsoever. They can't stand by Puntland and wouldn't want to anyway. As for clan-wise, you think they wouldn't use the newfound strength to attack MJ nomads in DDSI? For god's sake, even MORGAN, the son in-law of Siad Barre fought them in Kismaayo, if that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does.

Ultimately, every single group that Puntland has nurtured, has only served to backstab Puntland. So, let's not keep making the same mistake walaale.

GL3I1MJbQAAcKrP.jpeg

Last edited:
Let's be ruthlessly pragmatic for a moment, and remove any sentiment or imaginary relation you have with these people for a second. Assess them as any other Somali clan, which is akin to another country, if we are being real. Is it in our interest to have a powerful clan next door, that has historically betrayed us multiple times? Nope. It's better for Puntland to have the most powerful clans in Central Somalia, and for them to be at best, vassals of Puntland, throw them the occasional bone, some words of political affirmation, maybe some discreet medical assistance, that's it.

But to build them up and allow them to grow in strength like Khaatumo is a big mistake. First of all, they are not even the majority in Galmudug anyway, so, what is the benefit of this? None whatsoever. They can't stand by Puntland and wouldn't want to anyway. As for clan-wise, you think they wouldn't use the newfound strength to attack MJ nomads in DDSI? For god's sake, even MORGAN, the son in-law of Siad Barre fought them in Kismaayo, if that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does.

Ultimately, every single group that Puntland has nurtured, has only served to backstab Puntland. So, let's not keep making the same mistake walaale.
7adir, but let me ask: In your estimation, whom do you rate as PL's most successful political leader?

Trending

Latest posts