Potential peace talk between fgs and shabaab in Doha hosted by Turkey & Norway

Jungle

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FB_IMG_1708778129685.jpg

This is your kheyre running for his life in Xamar, later pictured with scuffed knees . Abdishakur who is cayr has been abused in Xamar many times and he is cayr adigu yaa tahay?

Do you think Sharif and HSM can be shot at in the street? It has to be a planned attack like we've seen.

Watch this, not what I was talking about, but it shows this news has some merit to it.

the president is sly, “whoever can convince” is he saying that someone outside Somalia holds the reign to AS? They could be there until all our deals are signed like @Step a side said

Jungle

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brother have some shame. We will never see a prime minister dismissed as fast as Kheyre in parliament again. Even the daroods under the two presidents Sharif and Hasan put up a better fight before they got the boot (with no militia) and PM Roble got Cheese out of here. What are you. Ilaaheey malaga cabsadoo see waye

Brother have some shame. We will never see a prime minister dismissed as fast as Kheyre in parliament again. Even the daroods under the two presidents Sharif and Hasan put up a better fight before they got the boot (with no militia) and PM Roble got Cheese out of here. What are you. Ilaaheey malaga cabsadoo see waye

Dameer logic. They want the president and the pm to fight and in return destabilise fragile Somalia :dead:

Kheyre was against extension by principle. He stepped down as PM by upholding the constitution. True laandheere poltician. This is why the people from Zeila to Ras Kiyambooni have nothing but good to say about him today:salute:

Dameer logic. They want the president and the pm to fight and in return destabilise fragile Somalia :dead:

Kheyre was against extension by principle. He stepped down as PM by upholding the constitution. True laandheere poltician. This is why the people from Zeila to Ras Kiyambooni have nothing but good to say about him today:salute:

What do you think would have happened if kheyre became president instead of hsm

What do you think would have happened if kheyre became president instead of hsm
War on AS would be going much better at the very minimum. No corruption. A better oil deal as khaire is expert in the field. Accelerated development across Somalia. No MOU between Ethiopia and SL as Khaire would have made SNA into a threatening force so no one would attack somalia.

Yh this just confirms that FGS is open to talks.

Problem with AS is that I don't see them abandoning their ideology and engaging in talks unless they are weakened and forced to surrender.

A lot of their leaders are deluded and think their losses over the last decade is a test.
I understand where you’re coming from. The thing is, shabaab don’t have an ideology. They are just minions put there for the time being until the green light is given for them to go.

Let’s wait till September. If nothing happens then I will move on from this dream.

Trending