Pro-Somali Djiboutians

I wish SL took the Djibouti route. Be pro somali except joining a somali state but somali in every other way. f*ck we missed out. Somalia and SL would probably be flourishing by now. No civil war no nothing just industrializing and building the country. This mou better go though and other countries better follow suit we can't afford to be behind anymore. That or go back to Sfg and make a deal of some sort. f*ck being in limbo another 30.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
They saw our mistake and said f that. (actually I don't know the history at all, maybe they weren't allowed but I think they saw the neglect of Somaliland.)
No Djibouti tried to join Somalia I'm 1967 but our political leader campaigning got killed in a plane crash by France and then again in 1977 however due to France expelling many ciise and importing afars they managed to get a vote to make Djibouti an independent country with permanent French bases.

This was important cause Somalia back then never allowed foriegn states to have Millitary bases in Somalia before 1991.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
How can they jion 😂 when the country was ruled by one mad man who warships Karl-marx and lenin he even came out against the quraan Surah AN-NISA when he say man and women should equally get same amount of inherit 😂
The first Djibouti president Aptidon hated communists like crazy, that included the Soviets and Siad Barre Somalia

No Djibouti tried to join Somalia I'm 1967 but our political leader campaigning got killed in a plane crash by France and then again in 1977 however due to France expelling many ciise and importing afars they managed to get a vote to make Djibouti an independent country with permanent French bases.

This was important cause Somalia back then never allowed foriegn states to have Millitary bases in Somalia before 1991.

Would you trade Djibouti sovereignty for a position in Mogadishu government? Maybe PM or sometimes PM but no real guarentees?

See you guys talk a good game and you even join in Somaglian propaganda against Somaliiland but when it comes to practical issues you know you never would exchange places with Somaliland.

You guys might only take that deal when you are staring down some foreign army and you have literally no other country to turn to lol .

Last edited:
I wish SL took the Djibouti route. Be pro somali except joining a somali state but somali in every other way. f*ck we missed out. Somalia and SL would probably be flourishing by now. No civil war no nothing just industrializing and building the country. This mou better go though and other countries better follow suit we can't afford to be behind anymore. That or go back to Sfg and make a deal of some sort. f*ck being in limbo another 30.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this route was taken, Somaliland would be a Somali anchor state, there would be no internal issues it would be based on a foundation of Northern Somali and I would have no issue with it.

3 decades of relative peace and it was squandered by mirqaan thugs and our people have nothing to show for it. Even the peace is under threat, one pillar has been broken and turned away (SSC) and another is on the verge of finally breaking. The last pillar won't stand if the other two are gone.

Unfortunately it isn't this and it has very little chance of changing so it is what it is.

Nah not really. Everything is relative and all your arguments against SL have to take place in some kind of vacuum which is why they're all bogus.
Somalia is fragmented into five pieces at present with foreign troops holding it together. SL only has to be better than that.

SSc is right there on our doorstep or Lascaanood. Where can they go? They are either going to be considered part of SL or Somalia by various states (we will see who recognizes SL in the end). The defacto era is coming to an end - that part of the country isn't really critical to state survival.

The same way Mogadishu marches on with just control of the capital. SL really only needs to control it's vital strategic interests which is the coast and the corridor and the capital everything else is a bonus.

SL in its' current status would be considered in a decent position.

Nah not really. Everything is relative and all your arguments against SL have to take place in some kind of vacuum which is why they're all bogus.
Somalia is fragmented into five pieces at present with foreign troops holding it together. SL only has to be better than that.

SSc is right there on our doorstep or Lascaanood. Where can they go? They are either going to be considered part of SL or Somalia by various states (we will see who recognizes SL in the end). The defacto era is coming to an end - that part of the country isn't really critical to state survival.

No person from the North would talk in this way after seeing the condition of their people you obviously know nothing about and yet you claim to represent. I think you are a troll you never say anything that doesn't sound like some PR piece the lander folk express different opinions and have actual discussions even if we agree on almost nothing

You hate Isaaq so much you pretend to be GB. Darood had a good run in the 1980s but the idea you guys can be in charge is not practical. In that time i think you got the idea you are maybe inherently better than Isaaq or something.

Nah, your ideas are foul. You guys did something in 1980s that you can't escape from. Trying to pull a military dictatorship and ethnic cleansing on the population and then suddenly turn around and say let's all be equals, so you can turn around and pull the same shit again isn't going to run\

Majority will rule deal with it.

The fact you larping as GB to give your somalinimo act should show that no one would believe it from an MOD.

Nah, your ideas are foul. You guys did something in 1980s that you can't escape from. Trying to pull a military dictatorship and ethnic cleansing on the population and then suddenly turn around and say let's all be equals, so you can turn around and pull the same shit again isn't going to run\

Majority will rule deal with it.

The fact you larping as GB to give your somalinimo act should show that no one would believe it from an MOD.

I don't accept criticism from larpers. I don't accept criticism from ideological opponents who seek their domination.
No wonder you have gotten nowhere in 33 years and your project is on the verge of total failure

Honest criticism is given and you waffle about mdma fuelled shit no one understands kulaha 'dominance'. The truth has to be taken no matter who says it even your 'opponent' otherwise waa kibr.

No one is trying to 'dominate' secessionists if anything I'm sad that so little has been achieved Xamar with all its bombings and problems is more lively than Hargeisa is

No wonder you have gotten nowhere in 33 years and your project is on the verge of total failure

Honest criticism is given and you waffle about mdma fuelled shit no one understands kulaha 'dominance'. The truth has to be taken no matter who says it even your 'opponent' otherwise waa kibr.

No one is trying to 'dominate' secessionists if anything I'm sad that so little has been achieved Xamar with all its bombings and problems is more lively than Hargeisa is

Arguing with you is like someone who argues against orange juice.

On the table is only orange juice and coca cola.
coca cola soda GIF by G1ft3d

College Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Orange juice has sugar, yeah well so does coke
Orange juice is acidic, yeah well so is coke.

But orange juice has vitamins and minerals.

Somaliland is compared to some ideal that isn't available, while the only other option on the table is Cola, so you have to ask why is this Darood allergic to Orange juice (Isaaq).

Every day orange juice bad, don't drink that orange juice, it'll give you diabetes, yada yada yada.

Arguing with you is like someone who argues against orange juice.

On the table is only orange juice and coca cola.
coca cola soda GIF by G1ft3d

College Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Orange juice has sugar, yeah well so does coke
Orange juice is acidic, yeah well so is coke.

But orange juice has vitamins and minerals.

Somaliland is compared to some ideal that isn't available, while the only other option on the table is Cola, so you have to ask why is this Darood allergic to Orange juice (Isaaq).

Every day orange juice bad, don't drink that orange juice, it'll give you diabetes, yada yada yada.

Last edited:

Trending