Pro-Somali Djiboutians

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Arguing with you is like someone who argues against orange juice.

On the table is only orange juice and coca cola.
coca cola soda GIF by G1ft3d

College Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Orange juice has sugar, yeah well so does coke
Orange juice is acidic, yeah well so is coke.

But orange juice has vitamins and minerals.

Somaliland is compared to some ideal that isn't available, while the only other option on the table is Cola, so you have to ask why is this Darood allergic to Orange juice (Isaaq).

Every day orange juice bad, don't drink that orange juice, it'll give you diabetes, yada yada yada.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well only Darood find it unthinkable to live in an Isaaq majority country, even though it's better in every possible way lol.

Why you making these arguments, carefully in a way that excludes comparison to Somalia.

Someone who didn't have those kinds of hang ups would just make a calculated decision and realize it's not that deep. But if you believe you are owed power then the situation changes and you fight it.

Well only Darood find it unthinkable to live in an Isaaq majority country, even though it's better in every possible way lol.

Why you making these arguments, carefully in a way that excludes comparison to Somalia.

Someone who didn't have those kinds of hang ups would just make a calculated decision and realize it's not that deep. But if you believe you are owed power then the situation changes and you fight it.
Stop the calacaal pro, SL leadership decided that seceding wasn’t enough and deliberately coerced other smaller clans into their cause at gun point, there’s insurmountable evidence which proves this, how can such a belligerent entity ever win international recognition and be at peace with its neighbours to be? You must pose these questions to yourself

Stop the calacaal pro, SL leadership decided that seceding wasn’t enough and deliberately coerced other smaller clans into their cause at gun point, there’s insurmountable evidence which proves this, how can such a belligerent entity ever win international recognition and be at peace with its neighbours to be? You must pose these questions to yourself

You are reaching now. In 1991, you were let off. Now you say they saved you. I can't argue with someone detached from reality and This is undeniable proof.
You want every problem to be SL fault, Your problem could end tomorrow if Mogadishu wanted but they are going for the whole pie and so take your issues to them and plead with them.

You are reaching now. In 1991, you were let off. Now you say they saved you. I can't argue with someone detached from reality and This is undeniable proof.
You want every problem to be SL fault, Your problem could end tomorrow if Mogadishu wanted but they are going for the whole pie and so take your issues to them and plead with them.

You are the one on here larping trying to sow doubt and discord. I would say that means SL is doing okay I guess. If we need to be subverted we are alive and well and yes SL does have siege mentality because we know the forces ranged against us. Most SL would just call you guys faqash and call it a day. I decided to at least see if you had a point but it's mostly just bullshit.

You guys do an excellent job subverting yourselves what enemy do you need when you lot are against any progress development or peace
See facts don't back up your statement.

Like you just don't have a point at all. You don't want to be part of SL politics.

I seen a lot of tweets like Dhulbahante are going for the Xamar politics and okay you would rather be leaders in Xamar than citizens in SL, that's your business but no need to make up fake histories over do it. SL is the only region really developing.

If I was in your position it's a close call really. I definitely wouldn't fight SL that looks like an error to me.

The Garaads played you into a position that can have negative outcomes when it could have been avoided.

The garaads over reacted to the NDAA it looks like because the US looks like it was not going to give recognition based on recent events that it was proabaly always opposed to it, or at least the state department is. Not enough to stop Ethiopia but enough to not take the action themselves.

Last edited:
Here's a clip of a xildhibaan from SL that was part of the negotiations with hsm and Sheikh shariif he said let's make hargeisa the capital and split the gov seats north and south..the south said no to everything. Start from 3:20 mark up to 12:30 mark.

Last edited:

Trending