Pro-Somali Djiboutians

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cannot believe tbe shit I'm reading

Zelia itself had Ciise merchants fym, my maternal great grandfather was an ciise who got rich by being a merchant and built a large house on a big plot of land where lots of my family still meet. Ciise were more urbanised also, we were the main clan in Dir dhaba also and had a presence in Harar, Zelia also falls into Ciise territory.
Samaroon never owned land in Djibouti much less "Allowed" Ciise Cad geelgires to graze there.

And there is no census report at all of isaaq being even close to 20% of the city let alone majority. To become the stronghold Ciise city it is today would mean we had to pillage the city that's bullshit
Territory_inhabited_by_Issa_(clan)_Somali (4).png

Cannot believe tbe shit I'm reading

Zelia itself had Ciise merchants fym, my maternal great grandfather was an ciise who got rich by being a merchant and built a large house on a big plot of land where lots of my family still meet. Ciise were more urbanised also, we were the main clan in Dir dhaba also and had a presence in Harar, Zelia also falls into Ciise territory.
Samaroon never owned land in Djibouti much less "Allowed" Ciise Cad geelgires to graze there.

Attachments

• Djibouti Population 1947.jpg
    Djibouti Population 1947.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Sure Gadabuurisi wasn't irrelevant in Djibouti.

However you're proof for Zslia being a Samaroon town is that Ciise haven't produced an MP seat in Awdal.

After Djibouti's independence most Ciise left Zelia and Dir dhaba to migrate to Djibouti. Such as much of my hooyo side which came from Dir Dhaba, some from my grandmother came over from Zelia to Djibouti.

The Caravan route from Harar-Zelia which was one of the big things that Sustained the Zaylac economy was mostly controlled by Ciise which old maps clearly state
Screenshot_20240629_002948_Wikipedia.jpg

Sure Gadabuurisi wasn't irrelevant in Djibouti.

However you're proof for Zslia being a Samaroon town is that Ciise haven't produced an MP seat in Awdal.

After Djibouti's independence most Ciise left Zelia and Dir dhaba to migrate to Djibouti. Such as much of my hooyo side which came from Dir Dhaba, some from my grandmother came over from Zelia to Djibouti.

The Caravan route from Harar-Zelia which was one of the big things that Sustained the Zaylac economy was mostly controlled by Ciise which old maps clearly stateView attachment 333033

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Naive Daroods fall for the Urur samaale tricks, Djibuuti twerking for us makes us lose our minds instantly look at the Cagdheer dying for them fighting Canfar ? when ever Djibouti shakes its fat ass for us juxtaposing SL the Daroods think of them as their allies. In reality IOG is behind the Urur Samaale resurrection and attack on Daroods and he plans to create an unholy urur boqortooyo in Somalia.

What we need is Darood supremacy in Somalia, DDS, NFD and make DJibouti part of DDS or Somalia at the very least an obedient satellite state us.

Its time Darood set aside their internal rivalries and build trust we have same goal but there is lack of trust.

Naive Daroods fall for the Urur samaale tricks, Djibuuti twerking for us makes us lose our minds instantly look at the Cagdheer dying for them fighting Canfar ? when ever Djibouti shakes its fat ass for us juxtaposing SL the Daroods think of them as their allies. In reality IOG is behind the Urur Samaale resurrection and attack on Daroods and he plans to create an unholy urur boqortooyo in Somalia.

What we need is Darood supremacy in Somalia, DDS, NFD and make DJibouti part of DDS or Somalia at the very least an obedient satellite state us.

Its time Darood set aside their internal rivalries and build trust we have same goal but there is lack of trust.

Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

Sorry man Darood are low iq, especially Marehan.
The high IQ ones (MJ) got burned so you guys are stuck unless you can convince them to drop their agenda.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

Sorry man Darood are low iq, especially Marehan.
I know you piss your pants when you see a Marehan talking about Darood unity, update yourself we are pushing Daroodism more than any other Darood right now. Prepare to be servant class for the next centuries, since you refused Somalinimo welcome to second class citizenship Urur Samaaleyahow :russ:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its absolutely disgusting that Cagdheer are dying for subhuman Ciise who sharpen their teeth, even though Cagdheer are the lowest of Darood they are still Darood.

When I was a little child in the west I happen to come across an Ciise child probably recent refugee that came later and his teeth were sharpened I was shocked the thing spoke broken Somali to me, Nacala shaydaan ku yaale.

I know you piss your pants when you see a Marehan talking about Darood unity, update yourself we are pushing Daroodism more than any other Darood right now. Prepare to be servant class for the next centuries, since you refused Somalinimo welcome to second class citizenship Urur Samaaleyahow :russ:

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Written Somali language = Darood
Somalia flag = Darood
concept of Somalinimo = Darood

This thing it belongs to me, you are Ciise who got independence because of MSB lmao in the 80s, a sharp teeth indigenous tribesman talking to me about Somalinimo is laughable. you will be more useful as indigenous freakshow for International tourist than representing Somali identity. Bleeding heart Kacaanist let you gain independence a regrettable mistake that I as Marehan apologies for on behalf of MSB.

Los Angeles Lakers Wtf GIF by ESPN

I swear someone was just talking right now.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Its absolutely disgusting that Cagdheer are dying for subhuman Ciise who sharpen their teeth, even though Cagdheer are the lowest of Darood they are still Darood.

When I was a little child in the west I happen to come across an Ciise child probably recent refugee that came later and his teeth were sharpened I was shocked the thing spoke broken Somali to me, Nacala shaydaan ku yaale.
Leave the miskeen people of Sitti out of your stupid Fkd.

Written Somali language = Darood
Somalia flag = Darood
concept of Somalinimo = Darood

This thing it belongs to me, you are Ciise who got independence because of MSB lmao in the 80s, a sharp teeth indigenous tribesman talking to me about Somalinimo is laughable. you will be more useful as indigenous freakshow for International tourist than representing Somali identity. Bleeding heart Kacaanist let you gain independence a regrettable mistake that I as Marehan apologies for on behalf of MSB.
I am not Ciise if you read the thread you would see that. Ciise are noble Somalis and our people adigu waxad tahay bal cadee

That list you wrote is sufficient proof inaad maangaab tahay.

If you must know, the written Somali was a pan Somali effort. Gadabuursi had a written script before the 'Darood' one. Hell the earliest to write a dialect of Somali was Rahanweyn who did in the 19th century with Shaykh Uways.

The concept of Somalinimo is not a Darood invention do you have brain cells missing.

The fake Somalinimo used to bully Somalis died with Siad it won't be coming back you must be a Kacaan orphan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am not Ciise if you read the thread you would see that. Ciise are noble Somalis and our people adigu waxad tahay bal cadee

That list you wrote is sufficient proof inaad maangaab tahay.

If you must know, the written Somali was a pan Somali effort. Gadabuursi had a written script before the 'Darood' one. Hell the earliest to write a dialect of Somali was Rahanweyn who did in the 19th century with Shaykh Uways.

The concept of Somalinimo is not a Darood invention do you have brain cells missing.

The fake Somalinimo used to bully Somalis died with Siad it won't be coming back you must be a Kacaan orphan.
The written Somali language was created by Shire Jaamac Axmed Juge - Reer Dalal - Marehan - Darood.

It was actually approved by SYL government both when Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaake was PM and later when he became President and it was pending getting enforced as the official written language it was simultaneously used along side Italian and Osmaniya script in the 60s even pre-officially getting adopted by SYL.

MSB created a new Somali language committee and credited Shire Jaamac script to them and indirectly to himself to take credit away from CAbdirashid Cali Sharmaake this is why there is little confusion about it.

But even members of that same committee credit all the work to Shire Jaamac AUN including the leading Isaaq linguist don't know if he is still alive I can find the interview if you like.

Try again shark teeth, as if I care which Urur Samaale you are. Are you related to the handicap in Russia getting Banana thrown at him by kids ?

Trending

Latest posts