racial profile

It was a person that I helped last week with there computer issues. It was yesterday when this occurred but I wasn't there. One of the other interns told me "Oh do you remember that lady you help last week with her computer related issue when you were about to leave" I said yeah she hasn't had anymore issue with that problem right? intern" yeah she want to thank you so she got you a gift card. She said please give this gift card to the hindy guy"

:deadpeter:
waan ka aamusay

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It was a person that I helped last week with there computer issues. It was yesterday when this occurred but I wasn't there. One of the other interns told me "Oh do you remember that lady you help last week with her computer related issue when you were about to leave" I said yeah she hasn't had anymore issue with that problem right? intern" yeah she want to thank you so she got you a gift card. She said please give this gift card to the hindy guy"

waan ka aamusay
I Love You Hug GIF

waan ka aamusay
i cant relate ppl can tell i'm somali

Sxb this isn't a new territorie for me on the hindy thing. I remember in the in high school I had multiple times when hindy student at my school start talking in Hindi and thinking I was one of them. I think id be the perfect spy if I was a linguist
View attachment 346344
There has only been 1 time tht i got confused on if a somali guy was hindy or somali. I kept asking him and he was like why tht matters lool i needed to know. At the end he said he was somali.

There has only been 1 time tht i got confused on if a somali guy was hindy or somali. I kept asking him and he was like why tht matters lool i needed to know. At the end he said he was somali.
Its the Somali genetics all my sibling look hindy my cousins are worse them ninja got spiky indho yaryar hair. I really thing its because the Somalis just stayed with themselves also we are the first human people out of the other people around the world. So we have all genetics . or it could be of Pangea where Somalia and India where once connected
1729825490268.png

What I truly find strange with us Somalis is you'll have a family with all the color. for instance I seen couple of Somali families where there kids will be pal cadaan color other sibling would be Marina the Somali more red then brown another sibling be black skin color like chark but have the best timo out of all of them and the hooyo and abu would be two brown people.

What I truly find strange with us Somalis is you'll have a family with all the color. for instance I seen couple of Somali families where there kids will be pal cadaan color other sibling would be Marina the Somali more red then brown another sibling be black skin color like chark but have the best timo out of all of them and the hooyo and abu would be two brown people.
Yup i noticed the dark skin somalis with timo jilec when i was in high school. Different shades in 1 family is common. My lil sis is very light skin and my lil bro is dark skin. Same parents. Yeah i believe in Pangea i didnt know it connected india and somalia. Lol people know our name now but just after the civil war when my parents were new to african countries they would call my dad indian and my mom arab lady.

I thought I was the only one wtffff and this is why I’m sooooo heated tf up over the Indian invasion in Canada :damn:I get mistaken as Indian ON THE REGULAR especially south Indian….. there’s a state called kerala in particular that ppl always tell me I look like I’m from :damnmusic: I had a lady literally start speaking to me in malayalam or whatever (their language in that state):deadosama::dead:I have too many stories wallahi you are not alone king

We need to make a coalition for indian passing Somalis :russ:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts