Reer Edmonton come get yo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Kkkkkkkk hijab is used to cover the nappy hair. Some girls with hijabs are hoes. Hoejabis.

There's one guy was having sex with a Somali girl and the guy said take the hijab off and she said no but it was the only thing she had on. Kkkkkkkk

You're a hoe! I've never seen a gay guy who dreams about dicks and wide dripping anuses be so got damn obsessed with vagina. Mind your business.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And that is a thing of the past. This late 90s early 2000s gen is prolly gonna have an education parity

You're telling a half truth. You girls all getting educated mashaallah but that's about it. Don't see many xalimos getting good paying jobs. :manny:

But keep getting those degrees though, hopefully one of them will pay off. :umad:

how are they getting degrees and not getting well paying jobs? how sway? you clearly don't know any somali women if you think they aren't getting EXCELLENT Money. Somali women are the saving grace of the somali youth worldwide. if somalia wasn't so sexist wed prosper so much

how are they getting degrees and not getting well paying jobs? how sway? you clearly don't know any somali women if you think they aren't getting EXCELLENT Money. Somali women are the saving grace of the somali youth worldwide. if somalia wasn't so sexist wed prosper so much
I'm seeing more somali women getting a 2nd or even 3rd degree because they can't get a decent job after graduation. I guess a bachelor's in international relations isn't paying like it used to. :mjcry:

Kkkkkkkk hijab is used to cover the nappy hair. Some girls with hijabs are hoes. Hoejabis.

There's one guy was having sex with a Somali girl and the guy said take the hijab off and she said no but it was the only thing she had on. Kkkkkkkk

Somali girls ' hair texture ranges from silk to curly unless she is from Bantu and all thanks to coconut oil mask.

I'm seeing more somali women getting a 2nd or even 3rd degree because they can't get a decent job after graduation. I guess a bachelor's in international relations isn't paying like it used to. :mjcry:
:damn: you have point though. either way somali girls juggle degrees somali boys juggle prison sentences. :damedamn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
he slipped up when he got offended lmao. i guess its only okay to drag somalis when he's doing it.

At first I thought he was bantu, then midgan but I came across old posts of him when he just started posting and he's going hard. He's Marexan and his old name was Darood Supremacy.

@Jubba_Man why aren't you taking this opportunity to drag somalis though... i knew you were somali this whole time :cosbyhmm: war wa ku qabtai

Am I not dragging Somalis by implying the Somali Canadian women are not "pretty" or high achieving as you are claiming of your sisters? :holeup:

I change my shtick all the time. We on that subtle shade now. :russsmug:

Am I not dragging Somalis by implying the Somali Canadian women are not "pretty" or high achieving as you are claiming of your sisters? :holeup:

I change my shtick all the time. We on that subtle shade now. :russsmug:
oh so it wasn't the subtle shade at men? :ayaanswag: mmmmhm

i prefer blatant drags tbh lmao its more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending