Reer Edmonton come get yo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a little over a year ago you claimed rendille what are you gonna claim next month. Please let it be Japanese :russ:.

Still are bitter from that L? It will take time for that wound to heal. These repeated lashes I am giving you only add salt to that wound.

FYI, I never claimed to be rendille but that was some other person's inference. At least come correct with your facts.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Still are bitter from that L? It will take time for that wound to heal. These repeated lashes I am giving you only add salt to that wound.

FYI, I never claimed to be rendille but that was some other person's inference. At least come correct with your facts.

You're delusional talking about lashes when you know the only lashes you'll ever see is when a Somali man is whipping you. Shut up. And dead at a Madow giving me a L.

You're delusional talking about lashes when you know the only lashes you'll ever see is when a Somali man is whipping you. Shut up. And dead at a Madow giving me a L.

Always heard women took rejection especially hard, but this is the first I am seeing it. I hope this won't deter you in the future doing this again with, ahem, someone who is clearly more suitable for you. I commend you for doing it, but next time be more wise in who you decide to pursue and desperately try getting the attention of. :manny:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Always heard women took rejection especially hard, but this is the first I am seeing it. I hope this won't deter in the future doing this again with, ahem, someone who is clearly more suitable for you. I commend you for doing it, but next time be more wise in who you decide to pursue and desperately try getting the attention of. :manny:

Bantu/Rendille/Oromo/Somali/Sheegato boy you think too highly of yourself. Mentally ill is not my taste. Don't answer back unless you're revealing what kind of 0.5 you is.

You're choosing to help these broads to try and oust a cherished elder of this forum?

Shall I consult with the other team HOH on here @Duke of Harshaw @merka @iNutEasily and have you thrown out of the squad and placed firmly and squarely into team SIMP with @Mercury where you can bake cakes and get manicures with the other broads on this site?

Don't make me force my hand, abti. I don't want to do it, but if you leave me no choice...

yikes, id rather be on mercuries team. everyone but merka and nut easily are simps on that list.

yikes, id rather be on mercuries team. everyone but merka and nut easily are simps on that list.

Last I checked, you're not a man so your opinion in all of this is worthless. And here's a pro-tip: When you use the term "everyone" and qualify with a "but", those in the exception should not be more than those in the "everyone" category.

But, with all of your edumucation as a self-proclaimed accomplished Somali woman with degrees on deck who comes from the most accomplished diaspora, I am sure you would know that. :sass1:

Last I checked, you're not a man so your opinion in all of this is worthless. And here's a pro-tip: When you use the term "everyone" and qualify with a "but", those in the exception should not be more than those in the "everyone" category.

But, with all of your edumucation as a self-proclaimed accomplished Somali woman with degrees on deck who comes from the most accomplished diaspora, I am sure you would know that. :sass1:
didn't know we were being graded. :ayaanswag: "you're not a man so your opinion in all of this is worthless" where they do that at? :ayaanswag:

take notes you might learn something from the educated women on this site my .5 sheegato friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts