Reer Edmonton come get yo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought he was bantu, then midgan but I came across old posts of him when he just started posting and he's going hard. He's Marexan and his old name was Darood Supremacy.

Your conviction is perplexing, to say the least. Considering this is something practically everyone knows of my phases on this site and some of the more astute members like Sophisticate and Duchess were able to guess I was a "0.5" parading around as a Lamagodley. It seems you lack all of the pieces of the puzzle and are making a call based on that, or something more nefarious is going behind the scenes and I will get to the bottom of it.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Your conviction is perplexing, to say the least. Considering this is something practically everyone knows of my phases on this site and some of the more astute members like Sophisticate and Duchess were able to guess I was a "0.5" parading around as a Lamagodley. It seems you lack all of the pieces of the puzzle and are making a call based on that, or something more nefarious is going behind the scenes and I will get to the bottom of it.

hayee. lol you're not a 0.5

This is quite libelous. You ladies need to calm down. I and the forum at large are convinced I am who I say I am. My politics, posts, and guiding ideology are more than enough to confirm that. Let's not get carried away here. :whoa:
thats a good word. also according to barni there a receipts on your darodnimo.

yes judging by your posts you're severely damaged.

Says the chick who is simultaneously a radical feminist, fascist nationalist, against interracial relationships but simultaneously unconditionally supports the rights of women, in particular Somali women, to choose. You are the poster girl for confusion and cognitive dissonance.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Says the chick who is simultaneously a radical feminist, fascist nationalist, against interracial relationships but simultaneously unconditionally supports the rights of women, in particular Somali women, to choose. You are the poster girl for confusion and cognitive dissonance.

I see you've observed me.

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

His not darod:pachah1: His ethnic somali thoe:damedamn:

You're choosing to help these broads to try and oust a cherished elder of this forum?

Shall I consult with the other team HOH on here @Duke of Harshaw @merka @iNutEasily and have you thrown out of the squad and placed firmly and squarely into team SIMP with @Mercury where you can bake cakes and get manicures with the other broads on this site?

Don't make me force my hand, abti. I don't want to do it, but if you leave me no choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts