Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
link em to hear and we'll use @Hafez nose pics as authenticity of our arabness:diddyass:
yo i just got an idea one of us should sign up and use Hafez pics to bait them maybe get some nudes:lawd:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A lot of dating websites are fraudulent and use bots, pictures are usually gathered from Facebook, Twitter etc.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
In the year 2030 when kids ask their parents how they met the mum will say he slid into my DMs or he @ed me in his #WCW tweet, and the rest is history.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Ahahahahah Walaahida diinta ka baxaa l recognized two of them :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: which makes me to believe that majority of these accounts are genuine, way tolaaay halihii waala inaga dhacay :O27GWRK:

I swear I done told u lot that if we don't do some drastic changes and appreciate our women, that's it! Haddaa wasi wayso, waalaguu wasi :drakelaugh::drakekidding:

And there is one in Hargeisa :deadmanny: ain't nobody coming from the west to shag u in shacabka:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
In the year 2030 when kids ask their parents how they met the mum will say he slid into my DMs or he @ed me in his #WCW tweet, and the rest is history.

People meet eachother worse places than online, shisha lounges/clubs.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Ahahahahah Walaahida diinta ka baxaa l recognized two of them :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: which makes me to believe that majority of these accounts are genuine, way tolaaay halihii waala inaga dhacay :O27GWRK:

I swear I done told u lot that if we don't do some drastic changes and appreciate our women, that's it way! Haddaa wasi wayso, waalaguu wasi :drakelaugh::drakekidding:

And there is one in Hargeisa :deadmanny: ain't nobody coming from the west to shag u in shacabka:chrisfreshhah:
I recognize few girls as well, I don't blame them wallahi knowing how hard is to date these days.

I just search somali guys on the site and lot of them are there good looking too, :lol:.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
People meet eachother worse places than online, shisha lounges/clubs.

That's actually true. But somehow online dating is still looked down upon.

However, I think many of those profiles are fake. Dating sites steal pics all the time.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

I swear I done told u lot that if we don't do some drastic changes and appreciate our women, that's it! Haddaa wasi wayso, waalaguu wasi :drakelaugh::drakekidding:

You can't marry them all bro :dead:

Gaadaamnnn look at Hodon in the second row from London :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.