Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I urge all somali women to open themselves to lighter skin dna. We have to fight the bantuzation of the Somalia race

waraabe

Your superior
So you want to raise motherless half cadaan kids with a father like you? We dont need anymore terrorist in this world brother. But i bet you're gonna marry a Somali women the second one gives you attention :drakelaugh:
:angryman:

White Nubian queens :rejoice:

Get your white ceeb too sister

Bohol

VIP
There is too many single Somali girls in the west, reason could be Somali men in the west are starting to lose interest in marriage.
Nobody got time for lifetime of child support and nagging.

On a side note 19 year old Hamdi the half Yemeni half Somalian girl from Derby looks cute.
"Let's make du'a together" kulaha Lol. :cool:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's embarrassing, Somali girls in the uk are marrying anyone the iman can find for her, then they get violated & passed around by some ajnabi dude to another, a heard a xalimo got married to a Sikh guy, all he knew about Islam is the words masha Allah. I remember at this one particular mosque in south London, the imam who was a Jamaican stood up infront of a large gathering & said why is it that every Somali who register with us for marriage always says they don't want a Somali, nacaala war maroda bey naga rideen, I almost came to blows with him outside waskanka, we get it, you don't want a farax but atleast be discreet about it & save us the embarrassment, I couldnt possibly go in a mosque & say I want to get married but not to a Somali girl smh war these new xalimo's dhiig Ma laho, they get abused by the ajnabi man then they tell they're loved ones he's masha Allah he does everything around the house, he's the best man ever, then she goes back home & proudly continues being a slave. It is what is it, they won't get no remorse from me put it that way.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Few of my ajnabi friends are married to Somali girls, one in particular is married to a Pakistani man, I knew her before she got married. She's so submissive & servile around him that one would think that she's in bondage, had that been a farax by Allah she would of put baacda madow outside in an instance.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
It's embarrassing, Somali girls in the uk are marrying anyone the iman can find for her, then they get violated & passed around by some ajnabi dude to another, a heard a xalimo got married to a Sikh guy, all he knew about Islam is the words masha Allah. I remember at this one particular mosque in south London, the imam who was a Jamaican stood up infront of a large gathering & said why is it that every Somali who register with us for marriage always says they don't want a Somali, nacaala war maroda bey naga rideen, I almost came to blows with him outside waskanka, we get it, you don't want a farax but atleast be discreet about it & save us the embarrassment, I couldnt possibly go in a mosque & say I want to get married but not to a Somali girl smh war these new xalimo's dhiig Ma laho, they get abused by the ajnabi man then they tell they're loved ones he's masha Allah he does everything around the house, he's the best man ever, then she goes back home & proudly continues being a slave. It is what is it, they won't get no remorse from me put it that way.

:dead::chrisfreshhah:.. wallahi your right.....xoolo waaye those xalimos who sell themselves cheap for ajnabi :pacspit: this use to be a phenomenon back in the 2000's, I don't know if its still going on.

I nearly beat up some Eritrean guy for saying gabdha somalida are "cheap" and will marry any one.:nasmad:

14kvzg.jpg

If there is one thing I hate as much as somali girls bashing somali boys its the boys bashing the girls. Idiots on this site love to take an overwhelming minority and paint it as if its the truth of the vast majority.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead::chrisfreshhah:.. wallahi your right.....xoolo waaye those xalimos who sell themselves cheap for ajnabi :pacspit: this use to be a phenomenon back in the 2000's, I don't know if its still going on.

I nearly beat up some Eritrean guy for saying gabdha somalida are "cheap" and will marry any one.:nasmad:
This one in particular, it breaks my heart the way this Algerian dude treats her, wallahi it's horrific, but guess what when she's with her Somali girls she tells them that he's the best man to ever walk the planet. Then those girls believe the fairy tale & get caught up in the same predicament, smh it's a vicious cycle, if their maher is a cheese burger do they really expect that man to respect them? She's going to be his concubine, when he's done banging her then he passes it on to the next akhi smh

You shouldn't feel no remorse for such girls, if they want to be a toe rag then by all means let them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
14kvzg.jpg

If there is one thing I hate as much as somali girls bashing somali boys its the boys bashing the girls. Idiots on this site love to take an overwhelming minority and paint it as if its the truth of the vast majority.
How am I bashing them? I'm merely calling a spade a spade, it's my personal experience you Neanderthal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have no bone to pick with Somali girls, I can't say what I've experienced without people calling me a hater? It's fact, look deeper & ill assure you that you will come to the same conclusion.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This one in particular, it breaks my heart the way this Algerian dude treats her, wallahi it's horrific, but guess what when she's with her Somali girls she tells them that he's the best man to ever walk the planet. Then those girls believe the fairy tale & get caught up in the same predicament, smh it's a vicious cycle, if their maher is a cheese burger do they really expect that man to respect them? She's going to be his concubine, when he's done banging her then he passes it on to the next akhi smh

You shouldn't feel no remorse for such girls, if they want to be a toe rag then by all means let them.

The humiliation wallahi. I remember how reverts and others would discuss how easy it was to get Somali girls on Islamic forums. It was dark days. I bet you most of those xalimos are divorced. Theirs one xalimo close to my house, she married some mixed cadaan and asian guy, he was good to her, few weeks after she gave birth, he told her he was with another girl for months and he told her to stay away from him and keep the baby, he even told her not to name the baby after him wallahi. Sad shit

We have truly fallen hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.