Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:kendrickcry:

Alot of em are older breh and in england thats the messed up part :kanyehmm:

Yo theres a mali ting i matched with from kent how far is that from seattle im ready to :superman: her
Yea but they need us ninyow. These are mostly Xalimos who finished their school indeed of nin rag ah.:lol: Time ain't on their side.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyway igu soo wareeji the one from Kent.:banderas: :angryman:

Hafez

VIP
link em to hear and we'll use @Hafez nose pics as authenticity of our arabness:diddyass:
yo i just got an idea one of us should sign up and use Hafez pics to bait them maybe get some nudes:lawd:
Walle one friend of mine did this to prank me. When the girl seen me she hugged me and I was like wtf?
:what1:
Turns out he had marriage talks with her.
:wtf:

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
f*ck outta here edodadii uuska weyneyd ease :camby:
where did you learn somali from an eastleigh xamali?, "edodadii" wtf i am sorry but i don't talk to inferior somalis a.k.a daqancelis:camby:

learn somali then come back and talk to me naas nuugayoho habraha shaxaadho eedadee uuskeedha maxaa kutusay, walee waa yaab :hmm: :holeup:

maman waaq

When your Somali is qashin but you're making fun of others Somali:chrisfreshhah: Only on SS:cryinglaughsmiley:
there is a thing called somali grammar you know eedo is whe you are refering/taking to your aunt but when you are talking about her you say eedade or when you are talking about someone's aunt you say eedadiis or when you are refering to two or three people aunts you say eedadiina and when it's a group of ppl you say eedayashiina
:snoop: just goes to show you how much of the somali language some of the somali youth know it's depressing really:mjsuitcry:

there is a thing called somali grammar you know eedo is whe you are refering/taking to your aunt but when you are talking about her you say eedade or when you are talking about someone's aunt you say eedadiis or when you are refering to two or three people aunts you say eedadiina and when it's a group of ppl you say eedayashiina
:snoop: just goes to show you how much of the somali language some of the somali youth know it's depressing really:mjsuitcry:

do you have books on waaqism?

maman waaq

do you have books on waaqism?
nope cause it was never preserved in books just like the ancient egyptians they preserved it through art on caves walls etc and the influence of waqism can still be found to this day, among somali ppl like dances,clothing,scaring kids with dhegdeer stories etc somalis whom i strongly believe were among the founders of ancient egypt know how to preserve their history that's why i want to remove arab booty clapping and bleaching from somali heads and teach them about their culture and history before it's lost

nope cause it was never preserved in books just like the ancient egyptians they preserved it through art on caves walls etc and the influence of waqism can still be found to this day, among somali ppl like dances,clothing,scaring kids with dhegdeer stories etc somalis whom i strongly believe were among the founders of ancient egypt know how to preserve their history that's why i want to remove arab booty clapping and bleaching from somali heads and teach them about their culture and history before it's lost
sxb ancient egyptians were not african, they were semitic or closely related to them.

maman waaq

sxb ancient egyptians were not african, they were semitic or closely related to them.
sorry to break it to you but just search any where on he web; ancient egypt somalia, or ancient egypt nubians or ancient egypt cushites, you will quickly realize if you are open minded that they were neither bantu nor arabs and they considered land of punt their ancestral home if you don't believe me do some research on the web cause the history books should never be fully trusted

Last edited:
sorry to break it to you but just search any where on he web; ancient egypt, somali, or ancient egypt nubians or ancient egypt cushites, you will quickly realize if you are open minded that they were neither bantu nor arabs and they considered land of punt their ancestral home if you don't believe me do some research on the web cause the history books should never be fully trusted
lool are you sajokal horsed on youtube, your picture came up

maman waaq

THE ANCIENT KINGDOM OF PUNT AND ITS FACTOR IN EGYPTIAN HISTORY
July 11, 2014

Cal Highlands, Somalia
V) Ancient Punt as a State

More Traces for Early Civilization

The meaning of the term ‘state’ is generally relative, depending on the time and interpretation. At the time of Punt, any sizeable, organized community or entity in form of chiefdom, kingdom, or the like, can qualify to be assumed or understood as a state. Punt was definitely that kind of community. However, we neither know its governmental system, nor its geographical border. But I think there are useful clues about the basics of those questions. Punt was not a city-state, but a country. By our reckoning, its coast was at least from Jabuuti to Xaafuun, the entire coast of Aromatic Land. This could allow it to have brought a vast interior land under its control. The would-be location of some of its exports such as myrrh trees, ebony wood, Panthers, gold, also hint that it had an access to relatively remote interior areas.

It appears, for example, that the Somalis were collecting the gold from their mainland for thousands of years but overtime it was depleted at there. They eventually went farther as they were providing it in the medieval times from Damut and Hadiya regions, now in the West and SW of Ethiopia respectively, and from Sufala, (Mozambique). Since the gold was the number two item in the Punto-Egyptian trade, and even within later countries, the Puntite traders must had been providing it from far-off places.

The northern Somali unique culture of cairn building and rock painting also suggests that its land was not less than the primary region of the culture, from the eastern coast to Harar uplands. We have already addressed in ‘section 1’ that the inhabitants of Somalia from the late Old Stone Age onwards had a head start in turning, not only to what is termed food production, but also to recording the main type of their lifestyle and ethnical appearance in paintings.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
why don't you two dickheads talk about your waaqism through pms instead of shitting on every thread?

maman waaq

why don't you two dickheads talk about your waaqism through pms instead of shitting on every thread?
0 that's the amount of fucks given
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.