Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
If Somali girl want Arab man. She just goes to the local Imam.

Somali girl: I would like to order me an Arab man NOT SOMALI anything but that akhi.

Local Imam: Aaah okay sister no Somali man at all cost. InshaAllah Ta'ala

Doesn't matter the kid would still be somali. My dream is to marry a somali girl with white mother

The kids will be very ugly, half Somali/ half cadaan kids look weird. Plus the kids will be gaalo and throw their father in the old people home when he is old.

What is wrong with a pure Somali girl, what a inferior thing to say your dream is to marry a half cadaan girl. A white man won't say his dream is to marry a half Somali girl.....so coonish of you.

The kids will be very ugly, half Somali/ half cadaan kids look weird. Plus the kids will be gaalo and throw their father in the old people home when he is old.

What is wrong with a pure Somali girl, what a inferior thing to say your dream is to marry a half cadaan girl. A white man won't say his dream is to marry a half Somali girl.....so coonish of you.
The kids won't spend too much time with their mother. I want to have good looking kids with high IQ

i wonder what kind of Af somali she would speak :mjlaugh::mjohreally:
No thank you:hemad:
He doesn't even realise how inferior it makes him sound when he says his "dream" is to marry a half cadaan girl. His dream isn't to be richest man on earth, to invent something, to win a noble prize in science, no it is to marry a half cadaan girl.....wow so ambitious.

The kids won't spend too much time with their mother. I want to have good looking kids with high IQ

So you want to raise motherless half cadaan kids with a father like you? We dont need anymore terrorist in this world brother. But i bet you're gonna marry a Somali women the second one gives you attention :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts