Report to his university

I love it. Do you have his instagram I want to be able to taunt him from my lurking account.

Also don’t leave take a break but don’t leave
I will take at least one year break Inshallah I will come back next year summer. I won't permanently leave this forum as it will always attach to me but I will come back next year to check up on everyone don't worry sks and this is the brazilian that posted that rude comment his @ is nicho.amaral

@idc you are correct most of the hate towards Somali women comes from the uk than second place from what I seen in Canada. But it's mainly the uk and it's mainly maadow, mixed race and cadaan men that taunt the way we look it here. I been on social media for decades and would often see them say some very outlandish things towards somali women and nothing has changed. They haye seeing beautiful Somali women for some odd reason

seoulmates

Inactive.
yinglauu I had to block.him.since he kept @ me
IMG_9977.jpeg
IMG_9978.jpeg

and arabs too. i notice it's them or other africans hating on us n posting shady comments like it's their first time seeing a pretty somali girl.
Arabs are defo the main culprit they're colourist so I'm.not suprised. Africans are just insecure and jealous and also some could be throwing hate due to our racism. Arab guys are the worst when it comes to dissing somali women same with cadaan and biracial men

like the og video, the most visible hate comment is from a north african. who's on earth find MENA men attractive? they're short, creepy and inbred.
They're just bitter somali men ruined their rep earlier this year with the whole north african women and they're known for being prostitute moroccan women. Screenshot what he said

Before I leave this forum for good I had to report an idiot who left his university details on his instagram account with his real name ying lau who was engaging in a racist comment towards somali girls this is the email I reported him studentconnect@cardiff.ac.uk
he also engages in badminton so do write to them he engages in badminton club so they know who they're exactly dealing withView attachment 340133
bro just ignore them this is bad for ur mental health