Report to his university

i don't want to sound like a coon but i think your going after the wrong people his comment wasn't direct enough to be racism, also someone said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lets direct this energy to people who are joke about fgm say obviously racist things and dark n and n etc

i don't want to sound like a coon but i think your going after the wrong people his comment wasn't direct enough to be racism, also someone said
lets direct this energy to people who are joke about fgm say obviously racist things and dark n and n etc
You don't sound like a coon but the hate comment was bad and you can tell somali girls were affected and humiliated by it considering it got many likes. That indooyar guy is still an accessory since he engaged in a hate comment unprovoked and thought it was funny when it wasn't. I have no sympathy and Inshallah we also catch the one that made the post to begin with.

You don't sound like a coon but the hate comment was bad and you can tell somali girls were affected and humiliated by it considering it got many likes. That indooyar guy is still an accessory since he engaged in a hate comment unprovoked and thought it was funny when it wasn't. I have no sympathy and Inshallah we also catch the one that made the post to begin with.
your right more people need to be more aware about the things they say online

I would never say that about indooyars I didn't agree with that comment it was pretty disturbing, even if your triggered you shouldn't say something so outlandish and haram. And I agree we should also focus on dorknn which we have but they have 9 lives. But we can't ignore ajanbis that mock the way somalis look they should also get thr dame treatment as dorknn

Ashraf

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿซ๐’…๐’”๐’–๐’‚ ๐’…๐’˜๐’๐’๐’—๐’‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿชฝ
Low-key over exaggerating ngl, itโ€™s his opinion regardless.

It's been a few hours. Have you cooled down?
I'm.happy as a rainbow
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
It's too late the uni responded back and will notify me and now he' commented back saying he didn't say anything. I don't feel bad for him.
Damn

Ngl i was gonna say something bad but Im pretty invested. Teach him that being racist online is NOT okay! Teach him the crap they taught him college, Dont be racist online buddy.

Now you need to go for the people spreading it. You see you are comitting the same crime the us government. Going after the druggies which are bad, but giving them long sentences. While the dealers go undetected and never get caught, Thats why you go after the dealer. To completely stop it from spreading. You see what Im getting at here?

troll is irrelevant. You need to identify whats spreading the stereo type. these instagram pages yusuf7coon people like em

Hold on what is somali week ??

I think mods should move this post .. I have suspicions about Lais.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ |Eritrean news blogger
Somali people Including Somali women are beautiful.

I think most African models are from South Sudan and Somalia.

donโ€™t listen what some fools say on the internet