Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

wallahi you guys have the biggest mouth. someone on twitter posted a couple passport bros going to morocco in english and now there’s a race war. Somalis always exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion.
Never seen a group of people who love to publicise their ceeb like we do . They behave like they’re the only ones who use the internet

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
There's nothing embarrassing sxb. Don't get e-bullied.
It’s extremely embarrassing and makes you lot look like pathetic losers. If people spoke about your sisters the way you lot speak about women on here you’d lose it. Have some shame, it’s free.

@mohamedismail You too you loser. It’s your 3rd thread about this topic. I don’t like seeing Somali women getting dragged because of you ugly men who gossip like little girls. Go to morocco, we don’t care. But stfu about it.

Juke

VIP
It’s extremely embarrassing and makes you lot look like pathetic losers. If people spoke about your sisters the way you lot speak about women on here you’d lose it. Have some shame, it’s free.

@mohamedismail You too you loser. It’s your 3rd thread about this topic. I don’t like seeing Somali women getting dragged because of you ugly men who gossip like little girls. Go to morocco, we don’t care. But stfu about it.
Nah

200w (3).gif

Let's see what happens when Morroccan men find out they are calling their women 'cheap and easy'.

I keep telling these dhaandhaans to move in silence, but their big mouths will get them harmed and they will destroy the Somali name like they did in India. Yep, they used to run to India in the past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brah the Timo Jileec community in London been talkin about Morocco and "Shagadir", and their women been complaining about it for a hot minute we're just not in their circles :ftw9nwa:

Pakistanis were running deep there renting Gfs and the likes. That market is already saturated by them. I would advise the Faaraxs out there to do some tests before getting married unless they're looking for a similiar short term arrangement.

Last edited:
My point is young Somali men cry cheap and clean about Western Somali women marrying ajnabi men despite the fact that those women aren’t being exploited as they have numerous opportunities due to living in the Western world and aren’t marrying for money.

Yet the same said men will go to other countries and make degrading videos of how low the Mehr is of the women of Morocco. This isn’t about if those women being ok with it. Life is tough for poorer women in third world countries and they don’t have time to worry about being fetishized. They have bigger issues to worry about.

It’s the hypocrisy that I find ironic. They’ll coin ‘cheap and clean’ and seethe at the idea of Somali women’s Mehr being low for foreigners whilst praising women from other nations for being cheaper to access.
''young somali men'' are you okay lady? this are grown men like Liiban and Yasin pushin 50 who started this trend lol.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
''young somali men'' are you okay lady? this are grown men like Liiban and Yasin pushin 50 who started this trend lol.

Never met a young east African nigga that was obsessed with Arab women.

The only niggas going to Morocco are the old and ugly somali influencers. Good looking abdis aren't becoming passport bros.

In fact good looking somali niggas are mostly marrying xalimos.

Let's see what happens when Morroccan men find out they are calling their women 'cheap and easy'.

I keep telling these dhaandhaans to move in silence, but their big mouths will get them harmed and they will destroy the Somali name like they did in India. Yep, they used to run to India in the past.
Apparently they found out yesterday and it caused a mini race war between Somalis and Moroccans on twitter last night

Also there was a Moroccan user here on SSpot that got angry about that thread where some of the users were talking reckless

Many ajnabis dislike us for bad reasons. But I reject the idea that Somalis are always the victim. Sometimes it’s our own fault that we’re disliked. Some communities have very valid reasons for not liking us

Unfortunately there are many Somalis who’d rather play the victim than take personal responsibility. This is probably why our country is in the state that it is in

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Brah the Timo Jileec community in London been talkin about Morocco and "Shagadir", and their women been complaining about it for a hot minute we're just not in their circles :ftw9nwa:

Pakistanis were running deep there renting Gfs and the likes. That market is already saturated by them. I would advise the Faaraxs out there to do some tests before getting married unless they're looking for a similiar short term arrangement.

What does agadir mean?

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Apparently they found out yesterday and it caused a mini race war between Somalis and Moroccans on twitter last night

Also there was a Moroccan user here on SSpot that got angry about that thread where some of the users were talking reckless

Many ajnabis dislike us for bad reasons. But I reject the idea that Somalis are always the victim. Sometimes it’s our own fault that we’re disliked. Some communities have very valid reasons for not liking us

Unfortunately there are many Somalis who’d rather play the victim than take personal responsibility. This is probably why our country is in the state that it is in
The morrocan folks were mad that their female counterparts are being used

To be honest the girls do make it their entire career(youtube/instagram) when they marry ajnabi man and diss on us faarahs. I agree with your point but I wish more Somali girls also saw that our women have been doing this for a while now where they justify their choices to the world, on the internet, by saying they couldn't find "good, educated faarah" etc.. when that's clearly a lie!