Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

Bottom line is it’s not worth it for Somali dudes to care about what random Somali girls do with their lives.

Most young Somali guys in the West are not attracted to the average Somali women.
I wish they didn't care about who we go for and ruin our name which they are currently doing. If we all mixed our business like Filipinos it would have been amazing for all of us sadly that's not the case. And I don't care if somali men don't find somali girls attractive that's their preference as long as they respect us than I have no issue tbh

No offense but Morroco is the Muslim Thailand Muslims from all over the world go there to look for Moroccan women since they're "easy". They say Morroco is like Amazon for Muslim men you can order a wife and get one at the right price 😂😂

If they care they hate in private unlike brain dead incels of ours that shows the world how insecure they are. At least if your gonna hate be private about it. And what I don't get from these Somali trolls if they hate somali girls than why do they care what we get up to? why are they so fixated with out entire existence? it makes no sense.
These insecure Incels are obsessed with Somali women and are constantly stalking and harassing them online. The vast majority of Somali women don't care what Somali men do with their personal lives or who they marry. But you will see these Incels periodically slandering and stalking Somali women.

Just imagine if it were Somali women saying they were looking to get married to Morocan men. The incels would be fumming. These Incels are angry because they are not able to attract the opposite gender, like Somali women. Somali Incels are jealous of Somali women's beauty and independence.

my sister saw moroccan girls say they dont find somali men attractive and when they talk about black men they don't mean Somali men.
Of course she would say that, I’ve dated Maghrebi women & other Somali dudes I know have as well.

As a man, as long as you take care of your appearance [go gym, be hygienic & groom yourself e.g] you’ll be conventionally attractive to most women.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I know a few somali guys married to Arab women. I think most of them were either yemeni, Egyptian or Syrian.

Arab chicks are alright but if I were to fly out of the country for a wife I'd prefer going back to somalia

Of course she would say that, I’ve dated Maghrebi women & other Somali dudes I know have as well.

As a man, as long as you take care of your appearance [go gym, be hygienic & groom yourself e.g] you’ll be conventionally attractive to most women.
Why do you cosplay as a religious conservative and lecture others but constantly engage in sin?

These insecure Incels are obsessed with Somali women and are constantly stalking and harassing them online. The vast majority of Somali women don't care what Somali men do with their personal lives or who they marry. But you will see these Incels periodically slandering and stalking Somali women.

Just imagine if it were Somali women saying they were looking to get married to Morocan men. The incels would be fumming. These Incels are angry because they are not able to attract the opposite gender, like Somali women. Somali Incels are jealous of Somali women's beauty and independence.
Ofcourse they do my sister heard a conversation on tiktok live where a somali man who spoke in aaf somali say he hates seeing ajanabi compliment us they hate seeing us win and want us to be on the same boat as them. Very scary this is how our own men think and many agreeing. May Allah deal with our enemy harshly, expose them and put an end on this smear campaign.

As a man, as long as you take care of your appearance [go gym, hygienic & groom yourself e.g] you’ll be attractive to most women.
😂😂😂😂You are one confident Incel lol. All the Arab women were obsessed with you😂😂😂. Wait I thought you would never date or marry a western girl.

Kisame

VIP

These niggas online mate guard xalimos even though most of them don't even date women.

Strange phenomenon honestly. They want to keep xalimos to themselves while ignoring them irl.

The niggas that have experience dating women don't give about what random xalimos do.

Ofcourse they do my sister heard a conversation on tiktok live where a somali man who spoke in aaf somali say he hates seeing ajanabi compliment us they hate seeing us win and want us to be on the same boat as them. Very scary this is how our own men think and many agreeing. May Allah deal with our enemy harshly, expose them and put an end on this smear campaign.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish they didn't care about who we go for and ruin our name which they are currently doing. If we all mixed our business like Filipinos it would have been amazing for all of us sadly that's not the case. And I don't care if somali men don't find somali girls attractive that's their preference as long as they respect us than I have no issue tbh
But you got hurt and depressed and couldn't step outside of your crib because cadaans and madows called yall ugly online?

Face it, you're not better than these self hating abdis.

Yeah there’s no need for the disrespect, but unfortunately we have many unhinged/mentally unstable retards who have no lives.

Kisame

VIP
This uncle on tiktok is documenting his travels to Morocco to find a wife.

Seems like Morocco is becoming a new destination for older Somali adeers to find a wife.

"Popular destination"

It's just one old nigga.

Like 99% of niggas his age are with somali women.

also bro these adeers don't even look good. If your an old bachelor you need to get physically fit to attract decent partners. Most chicks will consider him a sugar daddy. You might as well get in shape so you won't be the ugly sugar daddy.

Trending