Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

bohom

Here to chill
Today I came across an account were they photoshopped a naked caadan guy with his d*ck out into a hijabi somali girl’s pic because they were arguing with her. I would advise all women to never post photos online but if you must, go on private.

r/thingsthatdidnthappen

Every living second someone on this forum tries to ignite a gender war...

Regarding the video i always find fobs men and women who marry ajnabis extremly self hating, what do they share in common with ajnabis? such a odd pairing especially the ones who go out of their way to get with ajnabis then they'll come on socialmedia lookin for Somali ppls attention. This are just divide and conqueror among us.

Like i get it with kids born in diaspora who might feel more in tune with ajnabis if they divest but the fob gen? something severly lackin there.

Police needs to be involved even fbi, cia you name it someone needs to expose then for terrorism and get them in jail for harassment and illegal materials in their hard drive.
The FBI, or national security agency, needs to investigate their accounts. Incels are classified as a growing terrorist threat. Somali incels are constantly posting dehumanizing and misogynistic content about Somali women. We have a rising Incel subculture in our community that is radicalizing and influencing young Somali boys. We have a serious Incel epidemic in our community that shouldn't be overlooked or neglected.

We need a collective community effort to confront these raging incels. We need to report their accounts to the FBI and share the content they make about Somali women. This requires a collective community effort. God forbid, our female relatives could become victims of their social media harassment campaign. Somali Incels wish serious harm to Somali women.

bohom

Here to chill
??? I literally just posted a link to it. Are somali women going around photoshopping naked white women into somali men’s photos? Freak.
I checked the link, thats literally a P*rn account? The incel in the comments isn't the one who posted it.

The FBI, or national security agency, needs to investigate their accounts. Incels are classified as a growing terrorist threat. Somali incels are constantly posting dehumanizing and misogynistic content about Somali women. We have a rising Incel subculture in our community that is radicalizing and influencing young Somali boys. We have a serious Incel epidemic in our community that shouldn't be overlooked or neglected.

We need a collective community effort to confront these raging incels. We need to report their accounts to the FBI and share the content they make about Somali women. This requires a collective community effort. God forbid, our female relatives could become victims of their social media harassment campaign. Somali Incels wish serious harm to Somali women.
I'm all up for reporting them we need to start a group chat where we dedicate in reporting all of them to the fbi

idk if you realised but you'd be an incel if you was born an male, your just what's called an femcel.

bohom

Here to chill
His mutuals made the original.
I've seen these Dark NN twitter accounts before, they post messed up things but I've never seen NSFW content. Thats literally a white guy's account that made that and you're putting it on Somali men??

I've seen these Dark NN twitter accounts before, they post messed up things but I've never seen NSFW content. Thats literally a white guy's account that made that and you're putting it on Somali men??
Everything is Somali men fault according to women who aint had an somali aboo. just let it slide let them die in their own rage.

The dark nn guys were the first ones to POST the photo of her with the photoshopped guy. They created it. I literally saw them post it after they argued with her. Explain to me how this random dark nn guy came across the account dedicated to posting p*rn shots of random hijabi somali women? He even @‘ed her to taunt her. She literally changed her username after he tagged her. Do you think this is all a weird coincidence? His mutuals created the photo and they’re probably running that account too. Freaks. They post NSFW content all the time esp that mosthated account.

bohom

Here to chill
Explain to me how this random dark nn guy came across the account dedicated to posting p*rn shots of random hijabi somali women?
Idk, maybe thats his fetish? But the point is a white guy literally made that photoshop and just because theres some random Somali incel in the comments its now the collective fault of Somali men.