Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

Never claimed to be a religious conservative.
How do you say stuff like this to others but then post about how you date women? Were you not talking about hymens and virginity yesteday? Do you pick and choose what parts of Islam you want to follow? You were right, cognitive dissonance is rife on this forum.
It’s halal. Certain people have issues with aspects of Islam like this one & yet still claim to be Muslim.

Cognitive dissonance is rife.

Self-hating donkey. Are you even Muslim?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May Allah humiliate and expose these deranged incels. Somali Incels screenshot pictures of random Somali women on social media and circulate them amongst their Incel peers. They say the most disturbing and vile things about Somali women. That's why many Somali girls have either deleted their social media accounts or gone private. Somali incels are a serious threat. They have an entire social media campaign dedicated to harassing, stalking, and leaking private photos of Somali women. Wallahi, I wouldn't be surprised if a documentary was released exposing these raging incels.

How do you say stuff like this to others but then post about how you date women? Were you not talking about hymens and virginity yesteday? Do you pick and choose what parts of Islam you want to follow? You were right, cognitive dissonance is rife on this forum.
Never claimed to be a perfect Muslim. I can still hold proper Muslim beliefs in my heart, but commit sin.

Insha’Allah we all become better Muslims.

May Allah humiliate and expose these deranged incels. Somali Incels screenshot pictures of random Somali women on social media and circulate them amongst their Incel peers. They say the most disturbing and vile things about Somali women. That's why many Somali girls have either deleted their social media accounts or gone private. Somali incels are a serious threat. They have an entire social media campaign dedicated to harassing, stalking, and leaking private photos of Somali women. Wallahi, I wouldn't be surprised if a documentary was released exposing these raging incels.
Police needs to be involved even fbi, cia you name it someone needs to expose then for terrorism and get them in jail for harassment and illegal materials in their hard drive.

Incel is your catchphrase bruh

Never claimed to be a perfect Muslim. I can still hold proper Muslim beliefs in my heart, but commit sin.

Insha’Allah we all become better Muslims.
Why do you come on here to lecture others on Islam when you’re going out with women? Why do you complain about muslim women in the west and then go on dates with muslim women who live in the west? You know you’re sinning so why don’t you just stop? Find a better excuse.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Most Somali men don't go to Morocoo for marriage. Most Moroccan women prefer to marry their own kind or other Arabs who share a similar culture as them. A Moroccan father would disown his daughter if she married a Somali guy, and most Moroccan women prefer Moroccan or other Arab men. Most Somali men tend to move back to Somalia and marry a vulnerable girl who shares the same clan as them. When Somali men struggle to find a spouse in the West or Europe, they head back to Somalia.
Source: “Trust me walaal”

Most Somali men don't go to Morocoo for marriage. Most Moroccan women prefer to marry their own kind or other Arabs who share a similar culture as them. A Moroccan father would disown his daughter if she married a Somali guy, and most Moroccan women prefer Moroccan or other Arab men. Most Somali men tend to move back to Somalia and marry a vulnerable girl who shares the same clan as them. When Somali men struggle to find a spouse in the West or Europe, they head back to Somalia.
Let the tears out. its ok

you have to tell her and we have to call tiktok and even the police at this point this is equivalent to p0rn revenge.
I’ll DM her. She might not reply.
My hooyo used to warn me about things like, i genuinely couldn’t believe things like that happened.
I didn’t believe it could happen either. I assumed people were just exaggerating until I saw that pic today.

Why do you come on here to lecture others on Islam when you’re going out with women? Why do you complain about muslim women in the west and then go on dates with muslim women who live in the west? You know you’re sinning so why don’t you just stop? Find a better excuse.
I don’t complain about anybody. I only gave advice for the brothers to protect themselves when courting women in the West for marriage. Whereas, you promoted Women to hide their sexual deviant past from the Men who are courting them.

Stop being emotional.

I don’t complain about anybody. I only gave advice for the brothers to protect themselves when courting women in the West.

Stop being emotional.
I’m not emotional. You’re the emotional one who is triggered every time he comes on here and sees people who disagree with his arab cosplay shtick. It’s easy to stop sinning. You simply want to continue sinning & that’s OK. No need to come up with an elaborate excuse to justify it.

Trending