Rival Clan Militias clash in Saaxo, Mudug

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
@bidenkulaha
Saaxo isn’t Marka and Wagardhac will never be the innocent cadcad families who’s little daughters you raped. Your zombie qabiil chimps out like the great ape whenever they run out of drinking water. Always remember that you are a red eyed barbarian who’s people claim everything including other qabils. A bastard child that was allowed to reproduce. Maalin waa Ogaden maalin waa Hutu and today Saaxo Kintir land, come to it, I promise you nothing but smoke and when you die your rotting body will be transported to jahanaba for trespassing. Oh you didn’t know this world was temporary? :mjlol:
View attachment 241080
View attachment 241081

View attachment 241084
View attachment 241086
View attachment 241085
Rt that shits scary asf who the hell made that

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This thread looks like a lot of emotional Daroods on their periods. HG expands because they can, period. The reason Mx is getting pushed is because they are small insignificant qabil in Mudug. When you pushed Elay from Gedo, your happy but when you get owned in Galmudug you get emotional.

This time you came to PL lands in saaxo.

cow

VIP
This thread looks like a lot of emotional Daroods on their periods. HG expands because they can, period. The reason Mx is getting pushed is because they are small insignificant qabil in Mudug. When you pushed Elay from Gedo, your happy but when you get owned in Galmudug you get emotional.

The only displacing going on is hg. You where in Ethiopia doolo fighting in qorof 8 years ago. Then pushed out of Ethiopia, then pushed out of dachdeer and kaxandhaale, pushed out of forinta foore then saaxo. The last 8 years to war has been going in one direction. Wagardhac expanding then a new front is opened getting closer and closer to hg towns like galinsoor.

Anyone who paid attention to the fights or has basic understanding knows that hg are being pushed.

Daroods are hyprocrites. They cry about hg expanding but within the same thread @Thegoodshepherd boasts about 'adan mahad' expanding into hobyo. i dont know is thats true or not but you cant be boasting about the same thing your caling hg barbarians for

HG are raag raag daley thou walahi. sacad alone is causing this much stress to MX and MJ. Give credit where its true and shit :damedamn:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Daroods are hyprocrites. They cry about hg expanding but within the same thread @Thegoodshepherd boasts about 'adan mahad' expanding into hobyo. i dont know is thats true or not but you cant be boasting about the same thing your caling hg barbarians for

HG are raag raag daley thou walahi. sacad alone is causing this much stress to MX and MJ. Give credit where its true and shit :damedamn:
Cumar maxamud alone shits on all of HG

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You are working really hard to excuse criminal behaviour. Saaxo like everywhere else in Somalia, already has a population. Nobody invited you, nobody wants you there. Like it or hate it, most Somalis consider Habar Gidir to be a criminal entity that masquerades as a clan. Even if you don't care about reputation, maybe fear Allah and the day of judgement.

I don't like even like Kacaanists and their Saaxo village, but I will call out injustice. Guul to the real owners and death and eternal curses upon the aggressors.
Kulaha criminal. Let’s not take this too far. Even in the days of the prophets time clans existed and expanded.

You would think Sacad were the biggest laf of HG but nope. These niggas can’t compete with a sub clan shame shame

It shouldn't be called a clash. It's actually Habar Gidir who like to steal other people's land. What does Saaxo have to do with them? They are victimising Marehan but Marehan themselves made a deal with the devil and did the same thing in Kismaayo. Chickens coming home to roost? Meh.
How can we end this mentality. The lands are equally owned by everyone. Are they fighting for wells and grazing lands? If that is the case the solution is climate agro-pastoral related. The government should drill more wells and Utilize our two rivers for irrigation and ranching. Somalis should be ranchers, not nomadic herders. They need to grow the plants that the livestock feeds on by using water from the two rivers to irrigate. The livestock should be confined to one place. This is called ranching and they do it in United States and those ranchers are filthy rich billionaires.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

MJ? Only two lafs of Cumar maxamud forget even all Cumar maxamud see HG.

Tedakale, all HG take turns fighting Wagardhac and still get a whooping

Expanding is not the same as moving to an area that does not belong to you and fighting with its inhabitants. The land is not empty!!

What is it called when someone tries to take something that belongs to someone else??
If we are being unbiased isn’t that what Ogaden did in jubbaland against oromos 1800s. I’m happy they did that to somalinise the place but you can’t be hypocritical because that land was not empty as well

If we are being unbiased isn’t that what Ogaden did in jubbaland against oromos 1800s. I’m happy they did that to somalinise the place but you can’t be hypocritical because that land was not empty as well
There is a difference between attacking Muslims and attacking infidels. Waging Jihad against infidels and expanding into their land is allowed in Islam, but you're not allowed to attack your fellow Muslims and expand into their lands, that's against the shariah.

There is a difference between attacking Muslims and attacking infidels. Waging Jihad against infidels and expanding into their land is allowed in Islam, but you're not allowed to attack your fellow Muslims and expand into their lands, that's against the shariah.
those oromos were muslims as they were orma

Trending

Latest posts