Rival Clan Militias clash in Saaxo, Mudug

Abaq

VIP
If we are being unbiased isn’t that what Ogaden did in jubbaland against oromos 1800s. I’m happy they did that to somalinise the place but you can’t be hypocritical because that land was not empty as well

That is also called stealing.

those oromos were muslims as they were orma
That was jihad. The Oromo weren't Muslim then. Thanks to OG expansion and wadaads they are Muslim today and have a chance of going jannah unlike their mushrik ancestors.

That was jihad. The Oromo weren't Muslim then. Thanks to OG expansion and wadaads they are Muslim today and have a chance of going jannah unlike their mushrik ancestors.

Where are these Oromo descendants today? Were they Somalised/Sheegatised? I know the Marehan in Gedo for example, adopted the Oromo Hunter Gatherers (Boon) they enslaved. What happened to the others?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Where are these Oromo descendants today? Were they Somalised/Sheegatised? I know the Marehan in Gedo for example, adopted the Oromo Hunter Gatherers (Boon) they enslaved. What happened to the others?
Alot of them died off-We attacked while they were in middle of some sort disease outbreak-What was left headed for the libaan region into oromia-This was right after their defeat in ogadenia at the hands of absame led by Graad Wiil-waal-Crushing blows back to back in Both Jubbaland and Ogadenia.

Alot of them died off-We attacked while they were in middle of some sort disease outbreak-What was left headed for the libaan region into oromia-This was right after their defeat in ogadenia at the hands of absame led by Graad Wiil-waal-Crushing blows back to back in Both Jubbaland and Ogadenia.
:russ: :mjlol: Stop the cap cagdheer you absorbed all the oromos and boni hunter gatherers

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If you call yourself landheere, just know your clan fought another clan and probably took land from others.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If you call yourself landheere, just know your clan fought another clan and probably took land from others.
You must be Hutu

Somali have a culture of bragging rights, it usually involves men xoogin cattle or camels from each other as that business is male dominated, same with forcing your way to the head of the line in the wells during dry season, these are acts of bored geeljire men, and what happens as a result is they end up fighting and testing each others strength before it is resolved by elders.

That is nothing remotely similar to raping girls, killing children, stealing homes, displacing people.

This is why I say Hutus are missing 1 Somali chromosome that makes them distinctly different from the rest of us.

You must be Hutu

Somali have a culture of bragging rights, it usually involves men xoogin cattle or camels from each other as that business is male dominated, same with forcing your way to the head of the line in the wells during dry season, these are acts of bored geeljire men, and what happens as a result is they end up fighting and testing each others strength before it is resolved by elders.

That is nothing remotely similar to raping girls, killing children, stealing homes, displacing people.

This is why I say Hutus are missing 1 Somali chromosome that makes them distinctly different from the rest of us.
stop with the sob stories. MX are no different than hutus. you guys are not native to kismaayo but have used force to kill the men and rape the women there. trust me, i know all about it. you can fool the other hawiyes here but not me. the last person talking about morality is mx

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
stop with the sob stories. MX are no different than hutus. you guys are not native to kismaayo but have used force to kill the men and rape the women there. trust me, i know all about it. you can fool the other hawiyes here but not me. the last person talking about morality is mx
You laughable justification for clear moriyaanism is disgusting, this is why I lump you together as Hutus.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I’m not justifying anything. I just don’t like hypocritical men. Grow some balls and admit what your bush hunting clan commited
dameer I don't need to admit anything I am proud of my clan history, whereas you are justifying moriyaanism, you are the same as Iljeex if not worse.

dameer I don't need to admit anything I am proud of my clan history, whereas you are justifying moriyaanism, you are the same as Iljeex if not worse.
Alxamdullilah Allah gave me beautiful lands with river and coastline. I’m not a landlocked boon like you to take others land in jubbaland and then act all hypocritical

Bush hunters have no right to talk about moriyaanism. Whether hiding under goverment or warlord flag, you guys have caused destruction and source of misery of Somalia. Killed 200k isaaqs and abused harti and absame in kismayo.

If that’s what your ‘proud’ of, your a filthy hypocrite. But I don’t expect anything better than someone who didn’t know how to wash their ass pre 1960

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Alxamdullilah Allah gave me beautiful lands with river and coastline. I’m not a landlocked boon like you to take others land in jubbaland and then act all hypocritical

Bush hunters have no right to talk about moriyaanism. Whether hiding under goverment or warlord flag, you guys have caused destruction and source of misery of Somalia. Killed 200k isaaqs and abused harti and absame in kismayo.

If that’s what your ‘proud’ of, your a filthy hypocrite. But I don’t expect anything better than someone who didn’t know how to wash their ass pre 1960
Silly dameer, not only are you a naked futoqoyane Madow hyprid but you are also a moriyaan apologist, pick a fucking struggle.:mjlol:

GuanYu

Custom title
Cause they have our name does not mean, we absorbed them, All of us MX in gedo know who the sheegatis were and are, Why would would they claim other clans in the area when we are the strongest clan there? what protection can a weaklings name offer? where having our name attached to them was their way of having an easier life and not be bothered.
Silly dameer, not only are you a naked futoqoyane Madow hyprid but you are also a moriyaan apologist, pick a fucking struggle.:mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are in Hobyo district. Red dot is Qori Haardaaye.
qori-haardaaye-png.190291

:russsmug:
Why are you lying again. I debunked last time on this Bs and you dipped. Here it is THERE IS NO DUMAR MAXAMUD SETTLEMENT IN HOBYO DISTRICT! We let you guys do Ziyaaro after long sought peace and this how you interpret it.
And to this barkad video this was built for people doing Ziyaaro for adan mahad who’s buried there not xoolo. this video first man says they haven’t visited since 84, matches up for when clashes broke out between Sacad n mj in 85. Y’all have been allowed to return to do Ziyaaro don’t try spew lies. View attachment 238283 There’s no settlement there this dusty sand hill where aadan mahad sub patriarch is buried is proof of who lost land. This place is in between afbarwaaqo (Sacad) and towfiiq (surre qubeys) wider area is called dooxada golol settled by Sacad surre sheikhaal No mjs in this area anymore. MJs were kicked from this area long time ago afbarwaaqo used to be called afgumasoorey which was the ceel which still exist (gumasoor is a mj subclan.) The name was changed around 60s, The battles hootoweyn and golol buuxshe is where MJ were pushed out dooxada golol. It’s the best grazing in mudug above hobyo especially for goats that’s when it rains. Ballis and greenery, allahs blessing