Rival Clan Militias clash in Saaxo, Mudug

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Marehan should make peace with Ogaden and Mj brothers. I hope they get support from Leelkase and others in area. This will embolden HG and who knows who will be attacked next.

Abaq

VIP
HG are a curse that have been unleashed upon Central Somalia Somalis for their sufism and barbaric ways. They have to repent then Allah will lift these barbaric savages from them.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
HG are a curse that have been unleashed upon Central Somalia Somalis for their sufism and barbaric ways. They have to repent then Allah will lift these barbaric savages from them.
They remind me off GOT series of walking dead blue eyes lool.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The Horde is at it again

Animated GIF

cow

VIP
Wagardhac is heavily armed subclan of marehan. They recently killed over 30 salebaan when they tried to make a deegaan in Wagardhac land. Saleebaan then went to qoor qoor to beg for peace.

During that battle Wagardhac pushed salebaan back. Now it is sacad that tried to make a deegaan in a place around 15 away from saaxo. This in comparison was a small skirmish only 3 people died 1 Wagardhac and 2 sacad.

This will only end in Wagardhac taking more land.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wagardhac is heavily armed subclan of marehan. They recently killed over 30 salebaan when they tried to make a deegaan in Wagardhac land. Saleebaan then went to qoor qoor to beg for peace.

During that battle Wagardhac pushed salebaan back. Now it is sacad that tried to make a deegaan in a place around 15 away from saaxo. This in comparison was a small skirmish only 3 people died 1 Wagardhac and 2 sacad.

This will only end in Wagardhac taking more land.
Laanwaalay is the tuulo they attacked it comes under Saaxo district

I would say build a security parameter but its extremely inefficient, the only solution is to hit them hard in Gelinsoor as has been the case, when they see bodies dropping and their illegal structures getting destroyed they will think twice about doing this foolish shit.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Ilahay amarkii badana, HG can't go a month without trespassing on another man's land and starting fitna. All over FB they are claiming either they live in half of Saaxo or it's completely Sacad degaan kkkk.

Reer Mudug are enjoying peace, I advise reer Galnus to control thier geeljires. Saaxo waa PL

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ilahay amarkii badana, HG can't go a month without trespassing on another man's land and starting fitna. All over FB they are claiming either they live in half of Saaxo or it's completely Sacad degaan kkkk.

Reer Mudug are enjoying peace, I advise reer Galnus to control thier geeljires. Saaxo waa PL

PL boys should be sent their to train on Iljeex, what better live target practice than a bunch of relentless criminals.
If you let them get away with minor offenses like this they just grow in confidence, take a leaf out of Abdi Ileys book, Gaxandhaale operation completely eradicated Iljeex from that area, and Gaxandhaale is closer to the source of the problem which is Gelinsoor

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somalis have been expanding since our inception.

Listen I don’t want any harm or war but in time of drought it’s fair for whoever is stronger to move in to the place they can hold and those who can’t to move out given they can live somewhere else they inhabit with more of their people so they can find it easier to defend

If the inhabitants don’t have enough people there then why can’t HG who number in the millions and don’t have enough land move in? Geeljire only understand xoog.
Another reminder that Sufis are a peaceful and just people :)

@bidenkulaha
Saaxo isn’t Marka and Wagardhac will never be the innocent cadcad families who’s little daughters you raped. Your zombie qabiil chimps out like the great ape whenever they run out of drinking water. Always remember that you are a red eyed barbarian who’s people claim everything including other qabils. A bastard child that was allowed to reproduce. Maalin waa Ogaden maalin waa Hutu and today Saaxo Kintir land, come to it, I promise you nothing but smoke and when you die your rotting body will be transported to jahanaba for trespassing. Oh you didn’t know this world was temporary? :mjlol:
B7C65BBF-A9FB-4A81-8682-419251CE9482.jpeg

2008A46C-7192-457A-AC29-49A01F39DDCA.jpeg

A0C6EF48-6E86-4A77-B3B7-419168F5728A.jpeg

63C2EA67-EBE2-4BC3-BE13-14B403707C5B.jpeg

B2C45217-D9AD-481D-9451-3A125860A55F.jpeg

Attachments

• 001C1FF4-3941-4DAB-9DA1-C1470195EAD5.jpeg
    001C1FF4-3941-4DAB-9DA1-C1470195EAD5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Last edited: