Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Waiting for a dumb ass to come in here and try to defend the Arabs, try me niggas, I dare you all.

Joseline-drinking.gif

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
There should be no generalising. Ofc there would be some corrupt Arabs, but does that mean my friends and family that are Arab are also corrupt?
:tuckerwtf:
Stop painting a whole ethnicity with the same brush.
:willsmith:

There should be no generalising. Ofc there would be some corrupt Arabs, but does that mean my friends and family that are Arab are also corrupt?
Gtfo rape sympathizer:camby:. No wonder you didn't fall far from the tree

Gibiin-Udug

Loooooooooooool@ my family who are Arab. I'm not surprised by your comment, you're a rape sympathizer. You couldn't even say AUN to the child who was killed but you ran in here like a roadrunner just to defend them. If you spread your ass cheeks any further people can see your rectum. You're a joke just like your whole existence.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Gtfo rape sympathizer:camby:. No wonder you didn't fall far from the tree
Walle you wouldn't say that to my face. I'd fuckin break your skull you wasteman. You just cursed the whole Arab race, you do realise that right? Fkin retard

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Loooooooooooool@ my family who are Arab. I'm not surprised by your comment, you're a rape sympathizer. You couldn't even say AUN to the child who was killed but you ran in here like a roadrunner just to defend them. If you spread your ass cheeks any further people can see your rectum. You're a joke just like your whole existence.
What do you know about my existence you forum mum? Stfu xishood. I share the same forefathers with them, whether they like it or not (as you claim) doesn't change shit. Ofc I'm going to defend them. It's like me saying you're spreading your cheeks for defending your people. You're the scum of the earth you irrelevant qumayo. You don't support women's rights to jilbaab. You're opinions hold no weight ma garatay

Walle you wouldn't say that to my face. I'd fuckin break your skull you wasteman. You just cursed the whole Arab race, you do realise that right? Fkin retard
You clearly don't me. I live wit these people and no race is more feminine and khaniis orianted then them. I know your week ass have nothing but this forum to act tough. You're irrelvent to the Somalis

Last edited:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
You clearly don't me. I live wit these people and no race is more feminine and khaniis orianted then them. I know your week ass have nothing but this forum to act tough. You're irrelvent to the Somalis
I don't care if I'm relevant to Somalis or not honestly. They actually love me irl lmfao. Everyone including Arabs think I'm Arab when they see me (they can't distinguish me from other Arabs) and they're right. Ma garatay. The Qahtani Arabs in my uni associate more with me than Adnani Arabs, even if they're khaleeji. For them, it's about the tribe. But anyone that can speak Arabic can be classed as one, only the few that have the lineage have it ma fahamtay. Arabs don't even mention yall wallahi and you guys talk about them 24/7. Looks like people like @Reiko have daddy issues

Hubble

VIP
I don't care if I'm relevant to Somalis or not honestly. They actually love me irl lmfao. Everyone including Arabs think I'm Arab when they see me (they can't distinguish me from other Arabs) and they're right. Ma garatay. The Qahtani Arabs in my uni associate more with me than Adnani Arabs, even if they're khaleeji. For them, it's about the tribe. But anyone that can speak Arabic can be classed as one, only the few that have the lineage have it ma fahamtay. Arabs don't even mention yall wallahi and you guys talk about them 24/7. Looks like people like @Reiko have daddy issues

Create another thread for this nonsense.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'd like to know more, for example of whether the child was kidnapped and etc. The crime wasn't specified to be rape, but given the nature of his death I could see why people think so. AUN.

Hubble

VIP
The article says he was kidnapped and beheaded. I find the beheading aspect absolutely terrifying. Either he was a child rapist or he watched ISIS videos and wanted to repeat it in real life.

Gibiin-Udug

What do you know about my existence you forum mum? Stfu xishood. I share the same forefathers with them, whether they like it or not (as you claim) doesn't change shit. Ofc I'm going to defend them. It's like me saying you're spreading your cheeks for defending your people. You're the scum of the earth you irrelevant qumayo. You don't support women's rights to jilbaab. You're opinions hold no weight ma garatay
Looooooool@ forum mom. You claim to be 19 but you look like a hairy 50 year old child molestor. You're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Somalis and even Arab. How does it feel to be the shrimp in a human form. :hahaidiot::feelinmyself:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts