Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
The Two Holy mosques are the only thing this country has. The people are committed paedophiles.
The men in Saudi are the most disgusting sexually frustrated, thirsty ass niggas. I've been there many times and my sister's friend got smacked the shit outta her because she refused to take a guy's number. He literally forced her to take it Loool. 2 other girls got kidnapped by Arab guys and drove into the dessert again but somehow escaped. That Country is effed up.

Hubble

VIP
The men in Saudi are the most disgusting sexually frustrated, thirsty ass niggas. I've been there many times and my sister's friend got smacked the shit outta her because she refused to take a guy's number. He literally forced her to take it Loool. 2 other girls got kidnapped by Arab guys and drove into the dessert again but somehow escaped. That Country is effed up.

Acudubillahi. Was your friend really hurt? Did anyone try to step in? Were the kidnappers taxi drivers? I'm so stunned, wallahi I don't know what to say.

Arab men in general are the closest creatures to animals wallahi. They have complete disregard for human life in general but in particular in women. The reason a lot of the people in the west have such a bad view on Islam is because of them. They make up the majority of the muslims in the world. They are backward and like everyone said sexually frustrated because marriage is expensive in their countries and they aren' even allowed to talk to women. These leads them to do these kinds of stuff.

Seoul

. . .
Acudubillahi. Was your friend really hurt? Did anyone try to step in? Were the kidnappers taxi drivers? I'm so stunned, wallahi I don't know what to say.
She was walking to her house and some guy tried to holla at her but he couldn't accept the fact that she didn't want it. It's scary as hell. And no one helped her. The only way to stay safe is to never walk alone as a female. That's when u would most likely get harassed.

Hubble

VIP
She was walking to her house and some guy tried to holla at her but he couldn't accept the fact that she didn't want it. It's scary as hell. And no one helped her. The only way to stay safe is to never walk alone as a female. That's when u would most likely get harassed.

That's not right. So the religious police only harass women but are never called when men are being violent towards women for sexual reasons? Disgusting.

Seoul

. . .
That's not right. So the religious police only harass women but are never called when men are being violent towards women for sexual reasons? Disgusting.
I say perform umra/Hajj and gtfo there. I wouldn't wanna live there. women have no rights and are not safe!

Why are you guys bashing all arabs though, i understand why @AbdiJohnson would but damn did you all forget your Prophet is an arab? Not saying they are above anyone but the amount of buffoonery in this thread is too much.:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited by a moderator:
The media has really brainwashed you all. Look at the amount of hatred being spewed at Muslims. Wallahi I've met some of the best people and they were Saudis.

I won't go on a rant about Somalis because of a few bad apples on the net. I know there's a lot of normal ones out there, see what I did there.:sureman:

How many Arabs have Somalis killed, raped, stolen organs from, beheaded etc etc etc it's all going one way so far.
Arabs are 300 million people... why do the majority have to bear the brunt of filthy acts committed by a few? It's like the world despising Somalis because of Al Shabab and piracy. You're no better than fox news and the dailymail. Look in the mirror.

Hubble

VIP
Arabs are 300 million people... why do the majority have to bear the brunt of filthy acts committed by a few? It's like the world despising Somalis because of Al Shabab and piracy. You're no better than fox news and the dailymail. Look in the mirror.

Because their culture is fucked up, these perverse and shocking things are normal for them (racism is why they target Somalis fyi) and they're not doing desperate acts for money in war time with no government (piracy), you can't compare the two. Arabs are responsible for creating Al Shabaab. They get their money and training from them, they are currently sustaining them from Yemen and the Gulf with money and weaponry. You should read a lot more about Al Shabaab.

Because their culture is fucked up, these perverse and shocking things are normal for them (racism is why they target Somalis fyi) and they're not doing desperate acts for money in war time with no government (piracy), you can't compare the two. Arabs are responsible for creating Al Shabaab. They get their money and training from them, they are currently sustaining them from Yemen and the Gulf with money and weaponry. You should read a lot more about Al Shabaab.
So much qashin in one paragraph. Horta are you half asleep when you're typing this.:sheed:

Hubble

VIP
Generalizing because they're doing a lot of evil things to us and I'm really very angry. You don't hear these particularly sadistic, horrifying stories from Asia or Europe. You don't care you just came to cape for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts