Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
@KowDheh Then don't get mad when people call hawiyes hutus and label them all mooryans. I don't want to see you getting all defensive.

Almost every male Muslim poster does this without a second thought of Islam but you mention Arabs and suddenly you're all religious again. I judge you but I don't catch hurt feelings over it because it's so unrelenting and boring now.

None of your business.:chrisfreshhah:

I'm guessing that's a lie.

Have some shame. Arabs call you black dog. Arabs BEHEADED a Somali baby and you read that in this very thread. Arabs beheaded 6 Somalis on bogus car hijacking charges. Arabs steal the organs of Somalis who drowned at sea. Arabs refuse to give Somalis citizenship which is why they're all in the West with citizenship living in dignity.

Why are you licking Arab ass?

I'm guessing that's a lie.

Have some shame. Arabs call you black dog. Arabs BEHEADED a Somali baby and you read that in this very thread. Arabs beheaded 6 Somalis on bogus car hijacking charges. Arabs steal the organs of Somalis who drowned at sea. Arabs refuse to give Somalis citizenship which is why they're all in the West with citizenship living in dignity.

Why are you licking Arab ass?
Ask @Duchess if it's a lie you homosexual. You sound like a hurt dog.

These arabs nursed me you homosexual. How is a homo calling anyone filthy? You're a dirty vile creature. Nasty qaniis.

You're fucking sick with no care for a SOMALI BABY who was BEHEADED

I don't give a shit if a Arab nursed you.

Get the f*ck out of here if you can't show any sympathy to a Somali baby but make excuses for Arab hairy rapist filthy beasts. Who knows what that sick bastard did to the Somali baby before he was slaughtered.

You're sick in the head.

You're fucking sick with no care for a SOMALI BABY who was BEHEADED

I don't give a shit if a Arab nursed you.

Get the f*ck out of here if you can't show any sympathy to a Somali baby but make excuses for Arab hairy rapist filthy beasts. Who knows what that sick bastard did to the Somali baby.

You're sick in the head.
One man beheads a baby, let's slander all arabs. Its obvious you're emotionally unstable.

Where's your condemnation of this crime?

All you did was come in here and bootyclap. Where is your AUN or RIP?

You came here to defend that murderer. You don't give a flying f*ck about the murdered and beheaded Somali baby

Where's your condemnation of this crime?

All you did was come in here and bootyclap. Where is your AUN or RIP?

You came here to defend that murderer. You don't give a flying f*ck about the murdered and beheaded Somali baby
So I have to announce it now? kkkkkk this guy has lost his mind.:chrisfreshhah:

article-2688533-1F90F00700000578-715_964x697.jpg

Here's your Palestinian brothers being bombed to smitherines. Not to mention your destruction in Syria and Iraq by ISIS. May your Arab dogs continue to die.

Now go cry about that you Arab beggar. Dude even begs to be half Arab by lying about the other half of his family's side. Who does that?

:chrisfreshhah:

@Magan produce the front of your Arab passport with your name on a piece of paper below it. I want to see if the Arabs you claim gave you citizenship. I want to see if your loyalty is valid

Status
Not open for further replies.