Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up and give your RIP to the deceased Somali baby since you're showing you're so offended by a picture of a random airstrike

Hey man Abdi Johnson Im gonna take a polite approach with you unlike everyone else on here. You need to check yourself the next time you rejoice at photos like that seriously.

@Magan you are indeed a beggar if you can't produce an Arab passport that they issued you. Why beg people who didn't give you an iota of respect of not issuing you a 24 page booklet?

Hey man Abdi Johnson Im gonna take a polite approach with you unlike everyone else on here. You need to check yourself the next time you rejoice at photos like that seriously.

No RIP still?

Hmm. OK. You need to check yourself next time you come into a topic and not give your sympathies to a dead Somali baby but choose to use this thread to protect another ethnic group.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
can we not use this kid's tragic death to score political points, nacalaa idin ku taale

:ayaanswag:

I gotta get up early in the morning, we'll continue this another day.:dabcasar:

Imagine if kufaar Canada you despise didnt give you citizenship? Where the hell would you go because the Arabs you share half your blood with have given you no right to live the country? Maybe only the privilege of visiting for a month visa free because you have a Canadian passport. No rights as a half Arab:deadosama:

No RIP still?

Hmm. OK. You need to check yourself next time you come into a topic and not give your sympathies to a dead Somali baby but choose to use this thread to protect another ethnic group.

Man I can give a f*ck about an Arab. Or anyone else outside of my family and friends for that matter.

How do you know I didnt utter say RIP/AUN under my breath but I have to write it for it to be true? Youre in the wrong for being happy about innocent people being airstriked. Point blank and period.

Man I can give a f*ck about an Arab. Or anyone else outside of my family and friends for that matter.

How do you know I didnt utter say RIP/AUN under my breath but I have to write it for it to be true? Youre in the wrong for being happy about innocent people being airstriked. Point blank and period.

Shut up. You came here offended about some air strike. You were more offended about that picture than the deceased Somali baby. If you weren't you would have give a RIP to the Somali baby which you didn't. You didn't do that once but keep talking about that picture.

You're disgraceful.

@Magan go to sleep. If you don't have the passport that's fine but I insist you make a new thread and update us on your Arab passport application process

We will all be interested to see the result of the passport application process.

Even the terrorist Michael Zihaf Bibeau, the man with the Libyan father but French mother didn't get his Libyan passport. So we will all be interested in how your application will turn out you kalab aswad

:drakelaugh:

@Magan go to sleep. If you don't have the passport that's fine but I insist you make a new thread and update us on your Arab passport application process

We will all be interested to see the result of the passport application process.

Even the terrorist Michael Zihaf Bibeau, the man with the Libyan father but French mother didn't get his Libyan passport. So we will all be interested in how your application will turn out you kalab aswad

:drakelaugh:
What's your obsession with arabs gay boy I don't get it. Did one of them turn you down or something.:chrisfreshhah:

Shut up. You came here offended about some air strike. You were more offended about that picture than the deceased Somali baby. If you weren't you would have give a RIP to the Somali baby which you didn't. You didn't do that once but keep talking about that picture.

You're disgraceful.

So much retardness in one comment. :snoop:

For the last time my sentiments was AUN to the kid and the photo itself didnt invoke any emotions until you placed context to it and was gloating about it. Do you get your kicks out of innocent people being killed simply because they are of a race you hate?

What's your obsession with arabs gay boy I don't get it. Did one of them turn you down or something.:chrisfreshhah:

Why deflect?

Present the Arab passport or follow up on the application process or have the self respect to not bootyclap for them on this forum again. That's a fair request you slave

For the last time my sentiments was AUN to the kid and the photo itself didnt invoke any emotions until you placed context to it and was gloating about it. Do you get your kicks out of innocent people being killed simply because they are of a race you hate?
Don't waste your time on this guy, he's a professional troll.

Goodnight folks

You came running when the picture was posted. You did not come here running to post your sympathies about the dead Somali baby. Your only comment here was about that picture. Shameless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts