Self Hating Black Women who have betrayed their Black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black women see white men as a status symbol and marrying a white man is seen as a success. I don't know how they attract white guys since they look completely subhuman, guess everyone has his own taste.
They shouldnt stay within their own race since AA guys are complete degenerate xoolo.
Black men and women self-loathe on a scale I've never seen before. A person that they'll find attractive will have less negroid features and look 'lighter'. There's a reason why black women wear weaves you know.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
People should be with whoever makes them happy, but not when it comes from a place of insecurity and self hate. I'll be with anyone that treats me like a queen and shares my views, regardless of their race. :kanyeshrug:

A lot of black women are self haters, same with the Somali females that beg after arabs, asians and whites.

Last edited:
Black women see white men as a status symbol and marrying a white man is seen as a success. I don't know how they attract white guys since they look completely subhuman, guess everyone has his own taste.
They shouldnt stay within their own race since AA guys are complete degenerate xoolo.
Black men and women self-loathe on a scale I've never seen before. A person that they'll find attractive will have less negroid features and look 'lighter'. There's a reason why black women wear weaves you know.

only Asian women use cadaan men as means of raising their status (if that's even possible)
am pretty sure they date out since their men would rather have a fat disgusting whale just as long as she is white. if any AA hates themselves its the men.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

:drakewtf: Get a load of this guy

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Black women are actually more loyal than black men. Of the two, black men are definitely the bigger self haters.

That blog was cringe

An AA woman usually needs to be swept off her feet to even consider marrying outside her community

AA dudes on the other hand... Fuckry to say the least.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wallahi you lot dont know f*ck all.

The only loyal black women are the ghetto ones. The ones doing well for themselves and have class are all dating cadaan men.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

The only loyal black women are the ghetto ones. The ones doing well for themselves and have class are all dating cadaan men.

Nonsense. I even remember older studies that showed successful black women would even consider marrying younger black men if men their own age weren't available before considering white dudes.

Reality is pretty sour but they truly aren't that attracted to them overall. Chris Rock pretty much nailed it.

am sure if black men of their success level weren't flocking to anyone other than them, they wouldn't even consider cadaans.
they can either marry the broke black men since they don't have as many options as their successful counterparts and would therefore date their women or they can find men from other races.

either way African American women are probably the most loyal to their men no matter their status.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nonsense. I even remember older studies that showed successful black women would even consider marrying younger black men if men their own age weren't available before considering white dudes.

Reality is pretty sour but they truly aren't that attracted to them overall. Chris Rock pretty much nailed it.
Nicki Minaj or w/e is considered successful, but she still has the mindset of a ghetto ratchet hoe. I am not referring to these types.

Rather, I'm talking about the whole package. The ones who grew up middle class, went to good schools etc.

I go to a "posh" university and the majority of black girls I know aren't dating black guys.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nicki Minaj or w/e is considered successful, but she still has the mindset of a ghetto ratchet hoe. I am not referring to these types.

Rather, I'm talking about the whole package. The ones who grew up middle class, went to good schools etc.

I go to a "posh" university and the majority of black girls I know aren't dating black guys.

I meant college educated women

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That whole fucking blog is cringy af, that guy is one dedicated sperglord. IMO people should stop policing other people's genitals.
:susp::kanyeshrug:
If someone has an inferiority complex it's upon them to deal with it, you can't save em all sxb.
:superman:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
That whole fucking blog is cringy af, that guy is one dedicated sperglord. IMO people should stop policing other people's genitals.
:susp::kanyeshrug:
If someone has an inferiority complex it's upon them to deal with it, you can't save em all sxb.
:superman:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:at the people that loose sleep about these self haters

Status
Not open for further replies.