Self Hating Black Women who have betrayed their Black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You guys are trying to stretch this "self-hate" mantra to far-fetched ends.

There's nothing self-hating or wrong with finding other ethnicities or races attractive, or even in finding them more attractive than your own. It's preference.

It is self hate when you find them all to be more attractive than your own people. It's like you wish you and your people were something else.

:kanyeshrug:I guess you could also call it 'preference'. What ever floats your goat gurl.

bd7.png

VixR

Veritas
It is self hate when you find them all to be more attractive than your own people. It's like you wish you and your people were something else.

:kanyeshrug:I guess you could also call it 'preference'. What ever floats your goat gurl.

bd7.png
No, that's a stretch. You're putting a nationalistic/ethnic spin on something that has nothing to do with either.

We all have subjective tastes and preferences when it comes to beauty and attractiveness.

Galaeri

No, that's a stretch. You're putting a nationalistic/ethnic spin on something that has nothing to do with either.

We all have subjective tastes and preferences when it comes to beauty and attractiveness.

I like white skin and slim girls. I think they are better looking than Somali girls.
Does that sound like self hate or just is it simply my 'preference'?

VixR

Veritas
I like white skin and slim girls. I think they are better looking than Somali girls.
Does that sound like self hate or just is it simply my 'preference'?
Lol. It's your preference. Go for it. Same if a Somali girl would've proclaimed the same but of men.

It's your subjective opinion. Your perception of beauty isn't deterred by what your ethnic background is.

I don't see how someone can make an argument for the opposite.

Basically, what you're saying rn is, "I am Somali, therefore Somalis are the most attractive ppl in the world cuz self-love, if you think otherwise = self-hate".

Not a convincing argument to say the least.

Galaeri

Lol. It's your preference. Go for it. Same if a Somali girl would've proclaimed the same but of men.

It's your subjective opinion. Your perception of beauty isn't deterred by what your ethnic background is.

I don't see how someone can make an argument for the opposite.

Basically, what you're saying rn is, "I am Somali, therefore Somalis are the most attractive ppl in the world cuz self-love, if you think otherwise = self-hate".

Not a convincing argument to say the least.

I am not bothered by what other people are doing. Just stating the reality like it is. It's self hate.

I only respect the ones that marry other horners.

VixR

Veritas
I am not bothered by what other people are doing. Just stating the reality like it is. It's self hate.

I only respect the ones that marry other horners.
I would disagree though. I think ppl really love to throw that word around too much. Not everything is self-hate.

I've heard that sentiment a lot from other horners too cuz there's tons of them where I am that I'm friends with, but I think you have to realize not everyone's going to think the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galaeri

I would disagree though. I think ppl really love to throw that word around too much. Not everything is self-hate.

I've heard that sentiment a lot from other horners too cuz there's tons of them where I am that I'm friends with, but I think you have to realize not everyone's going to think the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know everyone is not going to think the same. That's why I am not phased by what you are saying.
This is for them young impressionable Somalis that can be saved from a life of coonery.

VixR

Veritas
I know everyone is not going to think the same. That's why I am not phased by what you are saying.
This is for them young impressionable Somalis that can be saved from a life of coonery.
You still haven't been able to explain why it's coonery or self-hate. Attraction and beauty ideals doesn't have jack to do with ethnic background, but to each his own. I wouldn't judge someone for their attraction to other ppl, I actually think it's none of my business.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You still haven't been able to explain why it's coonery or self-hate. Attraction and beauty ideals doesn't have jack to do with ethnic background, but to each his own. I wouldn't judge someone for their attraction to other ppl, I actually think it's none of my business.
We don't live in Somalia, so how can we expect people to find those in our ethnic group the most attractive? Rationally, you must be dumb to think that this is a symptom of self hate.

You guys are trying to stretch this "self-hate" mantra to far-fetched ends.

There's nothing self-hating or wrong with finding other ethnicities or races attractive, or even in finding them more attractive than your own. It's preference.
Exactly thank you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We don't live in Somalia, so how can we expect people to find those in our ethnic group the most attractive? Rationally, you must be dumb to think that this is a symptom of self hate.

Yeah that's called conditioning. Even if it's innocent it isn't something one arrived at accidentally or naturally.

Here's what I typed before.

But why? Is there a genetic predisposition to liking individuals outside your community? Likely not, as we are acutely aware there is nothing that separates humans from one another and even if there was you would more than likely find your direct ethnic group the most attractive simply because of tens of thousands of years of breeding within geographic regions where communities tend to resemble their immediate neighbors and a small set of features usually to choose from.

So if it's not a genetic necessity then what is left? Cultural and conditioning. And the question is what would condition me to find woman outside my community more attractive than the ones within? Now are there completely innocuous reasons for this? Yes actually. Sometimes you aren't disposed to your own in such a way you can immediately find them appealing physically. But I promise you 9 times out 10 it isn't this innocuous.

Either way never a good look.

You guys are running from that question entirely even as you agree it can't possibly be a genetic component. Because that is literally the only question left to ask in that scenario. It may be harsh but it's pretty much the only way to frame it, and I still said there are innocuous ways one can arrive at that scenario without it being a grievance.

But what's the point of denying that there are people who grow up among their own and still reject their kind whether by physical attraction or personable relations altogether? We know they exist especially in such a racialized and toxic world.

Niggas getting shook for nothing. If the original analogy I made of the two women doesn't apply to you, there isn't an issue. If it does there absolutely is because you're now diverging from your own based purely on the fact that they are Somali. That's... Well that's wack. Nothing else to it.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
how can u have racial preferences without making huge sweeping generalizations about multiple races aka made up classifications :dwill:

even forgetting about ur own 'race' for a minute, what puts one race ahead of another in terms of attractiveness? :dwill:

I've never gotten a satisfactory answer from ppl who have strict racial preferences lol

They either attribute specific personality traits to one race/ethnicity and wrongly generalize an entire group

or they zero in on specific features they are attracted to which is... not a good look :tacky:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
how can u have racial preferences without making huge sweeping generalizations about multiple races aka made up classifications :dwill:

even forgetting about ur own 'race' for a minute, what puts one race ahead of another in terms of attractiveness? :dwill:

From a personality standpoint that's just conditioning in the worst way. But from a physical standpoint I'm willing to bet how many ethnicities you are surrounded by in your youth plays a roll.

Reason why someone from toronto is usually attracted (at least physically) to most ethnicities because they found that one person somewhere in their city from that group they had an attraction to.

Just a theory tbh but that's how I see it. Some people are stuck in a box and don't develop that shit early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.