Self Hating Black Women who have betrayed their Black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I've never gotten a satisfactory answer from ppl who have strict racial preferences lol

They either attribute specific personality traits to one race/ethnicity and wrongly generalize an entire group

or they zero in on specific features they are attracted to which is... not a good look :tacky:
i dont date X ppl, it's just a 'preference'. yea ok there

QyZso.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Attraction and marriage potential are two very different things for me.

I'm attracted to women of all races tbh, I just don't ever see myself ending up with a non-somali for the long haul.

:kanyeshrug:

VixR

Veritas
I don't understand what the conspiracy is lol. Depending on your subjective view of what u consider attractive, u might find yourself attracted to or having "a thing for" a certain phenotype. It's not that complicated.

It's not something to be taken personally, and certainly not an indication of "self-hate".

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't understand what the conspiracy is lol. Depending on your subjective view of what u consider attractive, u might find yourself attracted to or having "a thing for" a certain phenotype. It's not that complicated.

It's not something to be taken personally, and certainly not an indication of "self-hate".

It's only uncomplicated because you personally don't want to think about it further.

You can't make that final assertion until you explore the entire paradigm and attempt to understand why people develop these subjective components.

You're stopping halfway and proclaiming it's thoroughly a non issue tbh

Tramo

It's only uncomplicated because you personally don't want to think about it further.

You can't make that final assertion until you explore the entire paradigm and attempt to understand why people develop these subjective components.

ishaad farta ka riday sxb on some

:p
:vanlf9a:

VixR

Veritas

If I show a group of ppl two phenotypically different pictures of two men or women and ask them to point out to me which is attractive, they'll choose differently based on their opinion of what's attractive. Apply in a larger sense to humanity, and you'll get what we have here. It's where the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder comes from.

Bahal said he was attracted to women of all races. That's not the case for everyone, or dare I say most ppl. My own tastes are more discerning. I find patterns in what I'm attracted to. That doesn't indicate any form of self-hate just bc they're sometimes not native to our origin, which is what you're arguing. Beauty goes beyond ethnic background, it's overarching.

Tramo

it doesnt even have to be self hate, but u cant just stop at "those are just my tastes". this aint literature or steak preparation preferences, we're talking about human beings here

biologically we're apparently naturally more attracted to symmetrical facial features, but anything beyond that is subconcsious social conditioning to varying degrees

VixR

Veritas
it doesnt even have to be self hate, but u cant just stop at "those are just my tastes". this aint literature or steak preparation preferences, we're talking about human beings here

biologically we're apparently naturally more attracted to symmetrical facial features, but anything beyond that is subconcsious social conditioning to varying degrees
It's exactly like that though. How are human beings above that? For instance, compare what u go for in a woman to your circle of friends. You'll more than likely find differences in what u all like.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Asian women in the West are sick :icon lol:

The amount of times I've heard I only date white guys from a ch*nk

:damn:

Tramo

so physical attraction is a matter of opinion?

do these phenotypical preferences change? will I stop being into latinas like I stopped being into dubstep?

I'm thinking of getting into Asians, can anyone recommend me entry level Asian ethnicities?

VixR

Veritas
so physical attraction is a matter of opinion?

do these phenotypical preferences change? will I stop being into latinas like I stopped being into dubstep?

I'm thinking of getting into Asians, can anyone recommend me entry level Asian ethnicities?
lolll
You're mocking...but think about what you just said.
You said you're into Latinas! You've mentioned it b4 on here.

A next person won't make that distinction on Latinas, they'll say they're into Eastern European, they'll say they're into West African, they'll say they're into Far East Asian....ETC!

Attraction is a matter of opinion.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If I show a group of ppl two phenotypically different pictures of two men or women and ask them to point out to me which is attractive, they'll choose differently based on their opinion of what's attractive. Apply in a larger sense to humanity, and you'll get what we have here. It's where the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder comes from.

Bahal said he was attracted to women of all races. That's not the case for everyone, or dare I say most ppl. My own tastes are more discerning. I find patterns in what I'm attracted to. That doesn't indicate any form of self-hate just bc they're sometimes not native to our origin, which is what you're arguing. Beauty goes beyond ethnic background, it's overarching.

That's because the original analogy never applied to you. You aren't specifically seeking others outside your community and don't have a pattern of disdain.

But you're still not getting where I'm coming from. There are still two reasons for human interaction (nature and nurture). If you aren't genetically disposed to something then it only means that through your life you developed that something. In much the same way you'd develop a taste for anime and romantic novels. But if you have an aversion to your own kind then you had to have developed that too under the exact same logic. Which brings back the question of why and how did that go about?

Not sure why that's a tentative topic. Especially for Somali people who above all things have always been categorized by their beauty.

AA men who specifically rag on their women and exclusively date white women clearly display that paradigm so why aren't we calling a spade a spade? You can't fall on the subjective argument because the argument itself denotes the qualifications of what a subjective opinion is (i.e. Something developed through life). It's fundamentally flawed.

Tramo

lolll
You're mocking...but think about what you just said.
You said you're into Latinas! You've mentioned it b4 on here.

A next person won't make that distinction on Latinas, they'll say they're into Eastern European, they'll say they're into West African, they'll say they're into Far East Asian....ETC!

Attraction is a matter of opinion.
word, i said that? :ohhh:

it was random, i originally had arab there but changed it just in case of any bootyclapping accusations, u never know :mjkkk:

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying theres anything wrong with the preferences per se, i'm saying theyre not borne in a vacuum. u cant just shrug and say that those are just ur preferences and leave it at that like there's nothing else at play, it's illogical

Status
Not open for further replies.