Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is our crazy expectations for beauty and shit :pachah1:

It has nothing to do with their hatred for their blackness and wanting to be white something. Not surprised they feel this way tbh, it should be typical of people that went to school as the only black or the only asian on campus.

Honestly, if a Somali girl is cute, has a good personality and has a tight body, I don't give a shit about how dark or light she is. Only fags care about light-skin.:kodaksmiley:

I'm just laughing at the retarded logic being used to excuse a Self-hating female who knowingly married a racist Islamophobe.

Honestly, if a Somali girl is cute, has a good personality and has a tight body, I don't give a shit about how dark or light she is. Only fags care about light-skin.:kodaksmiley:

I'm just laughing at the retarded logic being used to excuse a Self-hating female who knowingly married a racist Islamophobe.

Because the dick was that good
tumblr_mky04nRyCm1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

Your better than every faraax in Somalia :pachah1:Niggas allow bland females because they are light skinned.

I think the same way even though I have said otherwise before (just for arguments).

Face and body > complexion.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I would rather a brown/darkskinned girl than a caked artificial Diana abuser so called lightskin xalimo any day of the week.But they better be fat :ohno::ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.