Seperate But Equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is an inherent advantage but djibouti people don't have that grasp of english and even if they did they'd be competing with the 1/3 of people in that city who already have both. i am saying the people they are competing with for these jobs already have every single one of those qualifications to an extent they do not have and likely will not have. only argument here would be that they sneak in through ethnic diversity which is arguable i guess.

ottawa is a meme city that routinely tries to champion this concept of french integration. it does this because of the high french speaking population it has. essentially it caters to itself, but this idea that only way you can net a federal job by speaking french is bullshit. most federal workers come from various cities around ontario and very few speak french. municipal probably. but again, this is memeville ottawa. a 40-50k per year job working for parks and rec division is hardly "owning" a city.

and the biggest discussion topic here is their population size none of which is being backed with any real evidence by the pair of you. the only way to accept what AJ is saying is that the Canadian government has underestimated the djibouti population to the point where barely 10 percent is being recognized in statistics.

again. go peddle your nonsense elsewhere.
I sense a subtle goalpost shift towards a discussion about population stats( which I never mentioned) away from your claims about employment.

First you said bilingualism isn't an advantage now you are agreeing it is. I'll be back to finalize your concession, tomorrow.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I sense a subtle goalpost shift towards a discussion about population stats( which I never mentioned) away from your claims about employment.

First you said bilingualism isn't an advantage now you are agreeing it is. I'll be back to finalize your concession, tomorrow.

goalpost shift? that was literally the entire discussion topic. AJ is claiming they are a majority in that city and i am asking for proof.

i doubted that they were succeeding any better than somalis as a whole.

not entirely sure if you know how to debate points coherently. you didn't seem to understand my other point and assumed i hadn't left the GTA even though the actual post you quoted literally stated that i had. you might need to read arguments a little more thoroughly and understand what is being stated before giving a rebuttal, sxb.

although i think you mean this point here.

Why you lying negro? Most are in Ottawa and Montreal. They get a huge employment advantage with French in those cities. @AbdiJohnson please confirm.

edit: no i did respond to this

soc continuing on... i don't buy this either. like do you have anything to remotely back up these claims? montreal has virtually no ethnic statistics i can track down and everything i have heard from people pin them as isaaq people straight from somaliland.

they don't get a an employment boost because the actual people they are competing with also have those qualifications. literally everything i have stated. it's not like they're going to purely french speaking place with a monopoly over english speakers. they have no demographic swing over the generational residents of that community.

now can either of you back what you are saying up with a statistic or something? or like an article that states that djibouti people are snagging high ranking positions within the federal government or other areas. because it feels like you're both spinning a story from your ass.

was mostly only responding to AJ who was implying they had some mafia-esque hold on the city

"Mafia-esque" hold on the city by claiming Djiboutians are the largest Somali group within the Somalis and that they tend to do better than other Somalis?

OK.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"Mafia-esque" hold on the city by claiming Djiboutians are the largest Somali group within the Somalis and that they tend to do better than other Somalis?

OK.

Lol @ denying the Djiboutians run Ottawa.

some weird delusion that this one group has some next level success. i would have heard about them besides double homicides, clubbing, and project housing.

again you are a liar and incredibly fat.

some weird delusion that this one group has some next level success. i would have heard about them besides double homicides, clubbing, and project housing.

again you are a liar and incredibly fat.

As in population among the Somalis. You deleted the rest of what I wrote to mislead people.

Lol @ denying the Djiboutians run Ottawa. Everyone knows they're the majority in Ottawa. They are much more than 1000.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As in population among the Somalis. You deleted the rest of what I wrote to mislead people.

being a majority doesn't imply you run anything.

who uses that terminology for merely existing in larger numbers than others? you are simply backtracking your words because your senility is showing.

stop being fat.

being a majority doesn't imply you run anything.

who uses that terminology for merely existing in larger numbers than others? you are simply backtracking your words because your senility is showing.

stop being fat.

That is just the way Ottawa people speak. I was talking about population. They run in it the sense that they are there in large numbers among the Somalis.

Lol @ denying the Djiboutians run Ottawa. Everyone knows they're the majority in Ottawa. They are much more than 1000.

Anyways this is a dumb discussion and you've changed the topic many times.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That is just the way Ottawa people speak. I was talking about population.

Anyways this is a dumb discussion and you've changed the topic many times.

i really haven't i answered captain whatever the first time and got no rebuttal he merely brought it back up.

i am directly asking you for proof of this majority population that directly places djibouti people as number 1.

you already fucked up with ontario cities so i think you're the burden proof should objectively fall to you.

i really haven't i answered captain whatever the first time and got no rebuttal he merely brought it back up.

i am directly asking you for proof of this majority population that directly places djibouti people as number 1.

you already fucked up with ontario cities so i think you're the burden proof should objectively fall to you.

Your friend @merka will provide the proof that Djiboutians are the largest Somali group in the city and that they do better than other Somalis. He'll (or @LarryThePuntite) will also prove that you have to be bilingual to get most jobs there. Wait for their answer.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Your friend @merka is the proof that Djiboutians are the largest Somali group in the city and that they do better than other Somalis. He'll (or @LarryThePuntite) will also prove that you have to be bilingual to get most jobs there. Wait for their answer.

i will happily wait for it all.

and admit my mistake and wrongdoing should i be proven false.

proper-handshake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending