Seperate But Equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Djiboutians are not Somalis? How is this an anti Somali comment when I just said something positive about Djibouti Somalis?

for non Somali "an outsider "who doesn't know history of the region Djibouti and Somalia are two different countries.

he talks out of his ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djiboutian_Canadians

our index doesn't even place their official number at 2k. they are also added in with the somali ethnic group overall when they tally up Somali Canadians as a whole.

Lol @ denying the Djiboutians run Ottawa. Everyone knows they're the majority in Ottawa. They are much more than 1000.

Djiboutians have claimed to be from Somalia when they come to the West.

@LarryThePuntite can confirm or anyone who has ever been to Ottawa. You haven't been went past Ajax in your entire life.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol @ denying the Djiboutians run Ottawa. Everyone knows they're the majority in Ottawa. They are much more than 1000.

Djiboutians have claimed to be from Somalia when they come to the West.

@LarryThePuntite can confirm or anyone who has ever been to Ottawa. You haven't been went past Ajax in your entire life.

i have been to that disgrace of a city you call Ottawa and I have been to practically every city in Ontario save for timmins and those disastrous cities up north.

they are a very small community at best. and unlike other somalis many immigrated directly from djibouti and even with those numbers we're not even at 2k. i know there are more, but nowhere near what you're claiming it to be.

and they get lumped in with other somalis in census taking so we have no idea how well they're doing financially. the few i have met here in toronto ranged from doctors to metro housing recipients.

:camby:

i have been to that disgrace of a city you call Ottawa and I have been to practically every city in Ontario save for timmins and those disastrous cities up north.

they are a very small community at best. and unlike other somalis many immigrated directly from djibouti and even with those numbers we're not even at 2k. i know there are more, but nowhere near what you're claiming it to be.

and they get lumped in with other somalis in census taking so we have no idea how well they're doing financially. the few i have met here in toronto ranged from doctors to metro housing recipients.

:camby:

So you're one of those who never ventured outside of GTA limits :ileycry:

There's life in Canada outside of Toronto. The handful of Djiboutians you met in Scarborough are not representative :siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So you're one of those who never ventured outside of GTA limits :ileycry:

There's life in Canada outside of Toronto. The handful of Djiboutians you met in Scarborough are not representative :siilaanyolaugh:

I have been to practically every city in Ontario save for timmins and those disastrous cities up north.

:kodaksmiley:

There are maybe 500 cities in Ontario. How did you practically visit them all? This guy probably hasn't been east of downtown for years.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There are maybe 500 cities in Ontario. How did you practically visit them all? This guy probably hasn't been east of downtown for years.

you knock out the smaller cities like kawartha lakes on camping trips. just taking leadership in highschool guarantees you see all of the golden horseshoe in its entirety. also that's more horseshit with the number.

https://www.citypopulation.de/Canada-Ontario.html

there's like 100 maybe 150 and that's literally all the ones with over 10k.

usually canadian ethnic statistics are smaller but the number is by 1/3 to 1/4.

This guy didn't even know what his qabiil was when he first started Somalispot. He had to ask his dad and this dude claims to have just finished university so he's around 22-24. A 22-24 who didn't know his qabiil. But he went to Ryerson high school so it's understandable but then he comes here as an expert of Somalis in Ottawa when he's so withdrawn from Somali affairs. How shameless can one be?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This guy didn't even know what his qabiil was when he first started Somalispot. He had to ask his dad and this dude claims to have just finished university so he's around 22-24. A 22-24 who didn't know his qabiil. But he went to Ryerson so it's understandable but then he comes here as an expert of Somalis in Ottawa when he's so withdrawn from Somali affairs. How shameless can one be?

"maybe if i just use ad hominem fallacies and avoid statistical proof of my retardation i can just let this whole thing blow over"

nice logic you are employing atm. 10/10.

"maybe if i just use ad hominem fallacies and avoid statistical proof of my retardation i can just let this whole thing blow over"

nice logic you are employing atm. 10/10.

Let @merka come and give us his thoughts. No point arguing.

You're only to be taken seriously when the topic is about anime. When there is an anime discussion and there is an argument, I promise to @ you then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts