Siad Barre named on most evil politicians of 20th century list, denial ensues

Muh booli qaaran

>Meanwhile Italian settlers were 40 % of mogadishu population, fascists plan to turn Somalia to South Africa 2.0
>Treated like dirt 2nd class citizens under apartheid government
>Ruled for 50 years loyally with not a single rebellion or issue
>Churches and Christianity built and propagated throughout your lands

They could have had ruled another 50 years and not a single Somali would ever dare think to against their Italian masters, who are the weakest and most langaab European power :susp:

The Italians didn’t even need to exploit qabii dynamics.
I mean you should also remember the Italians only secured full control of the South in 1927. They then lost it all during WWII and after the war there was the Four Power Commission that decided the fate of the Horn and they were then put in as a 'trustee'.

They weren't even there that long and their Christianisation attempts failed miserably. It is also unreasonable to say there was no opposition.

Never made any such claims.

Ultimately, Siad was a better than average African dictator who left tangible assets that did not exist before or after him.

I've stated on many occasions that I'd be singing Guulwaade Caydiid had he been even half the man he ousted had been.

And again, far more ruthless and evil men have been removed from power without total collapse. Mengistu killed a million and another million he deliberately starved to death. No collapse. Idi Amin literally ate people. No collapse. If Siad had overthrown the government in 1969 only to lead to anarchy, who would you have blamed?
I didn't say he was the most evil man only that he is a major cause of our troubles to this day.

Nin inkaar qaba ayuu ahaa it was over the day he mocked the Qur'an live in front of the whole nation.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I didn't say he was the most evil man only that he is a major cause of our troubles to this day.

Nin inkaar qaba ayuu ahaa it was over the day he mocked the Qur'an live in front of the whole nation.

Inkaartiisa asageey uu taal.

Wax dhaama keen ama shib dheh jaalle :icon lol:

Inkaartiisa asageey uu taal.

Wax dhaama keen ama shib dheh jaalle :icon lol:
Anything is better than a useless leader who casually utters kufr or did it not occur to you that disregard is why he ended up the way he did??

If he was half as useful as you say we would still have a semblance of a state today and wouldn't have had to suffer for decades.

The old Somalia was built on dhulmi and dhulinimo and disregard of faith and that is why it collapsed so completely

Never made any such claims.

Ultimately, Siad was a better than average African dictator who left tangible assets that did not exist before or after him.

I've stated on many occasions that I'd be singing Guulwaade Caydiid had he been even half the man he ousted had been.

And again, far more ruthless and evil men have been removed from power without total collapse. Mengistu killed a million and another million he deliberately starved to death. No collapse. Idi Amin literally ate people. No collapse. If Siad had overthrown the government in 1969 only to lead to anarchy, who would you have blamed?

Siad Barre destroyed the intangibles such as social cohesion (after turning people against eachother and inflaming qabil) and he destroyed faith in central government. He destroyed the foundations of a state and then people acted wild and burned it to the ground after.

He was the worst leader at the most crucial time.

His legacy has been answered here. Let there be no more discussion.

the lord of the rings GIF

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
You've had 33 :icon lol:

:russ:

Exhibit A.
:mjlol:
1718059443890.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Anything is better than a useless leader who casually utters kufr or did it not occur to you that disregard is why he ended up the way he did??

If he was half as useful as you say we would still have a semblance of a state today and wouldn't have had to suffer for decades.

The old Somalia was built on dhulmi and dhulinimo and disregard of faith and that is why it collapsed so completely

I don't take emotional mystic arguments seriously brother.

I suspect you will enjoy our next short trousered government :icon lol:

Siad Barre destroyed the intangibles such as social cohesion (after turning people against eachother and inflaming qabil) and he destroyed faith in central government. He destroyed the foundations of a state and then people acted wild and burned it to the ground after.

He was the worst leader at the most crucial time.

His legacy has been answered here. Let there be no more discussion.

the lord of the rings GIF

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit

Again, very interesting way of conceding the point. Must be getting late in London :icon lol:

Muh booli qaaran

>Meanwhile Italian settlers were 40 % of mogadishu population, fascists plan to turn Somalia to South Africa 2.0
>Treated like dirt 2nd class citizens under apartheid government
>Ruled for 50 years loyally with not a single rebellion or issue
>Churches and Christianity propagated throughout your lands

They could have had ruled another 50 years and not a single Somali would ever dare think to against their Italian masters, who are the weakest and most langaab European power :susp:

The Italians didn’t even need to exploit qabii dynamics to maintain power. It was so easy and effortless, and was more like a holiday for them.

This is a false equivalence.

Why are you talking as if Siad Barre was the first leader of post-Colonial Somalia? We had SYL and most Somalis had no issues with that government whatsoever. Just because we didn't enjoy living under a genocidal maniac, that doesn't make us colonial pets.

Again, very interesting way of conceding the point. Must be getting late in London :icon lol:
Are you Muslim or Gaal I can't believe such a basic point is 'emotional mystic' arguments. You don't even need to believe to understand that injustice leads to social breakdown and civil unrest...

Maxaa ka wada 'short trousered gov' ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mjlol:
View attachment 331299

Almost entirely attributed to the billions in aid and billions in remittances from refugees such as yourself.

A country occupied by Kenyans, Ugandans, Burundians, Ethiopians, Al-Shabaab, ISIS, and every other group under the sun is doing better than the regional hegemon that invaded and occupied half of Ethiopia in a matter of weeks.

Be serious brother.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are you Muslim or Gaal I can't believe such a basic point is 'emotional mystic' arguments. You don't even need to believe to understand that injustice leads to social breakdown and civil unrest...

Maxaa ka wada 'short trousered gov' ?

There were at least a half dozen coups in 1990-1991 against brutal regimes that murdered literal millions. Yet only one coup, the one spearheaded by the aforementioned maniac Aideed, led to the world's first failed state. Why is that?

I think you know what I mean :icon lol:

our government in waiting, our shadow government if you will :icon lol:

You have no argument is what I see.
Siad left some roads, he didn't get round to destroying = above average dictator. Lol.
I understand it's hard to accept you got fooled. What did your clan think when he turned on them in the end (serious question) seems like you never really accepted it.

There were at least a half dozen coups in 1990-1991 against brutal regimes that murdered literal millions. Yet only one coup, the one spearheaded by the aforementioned maniac Aideed, led to the world's first failed state. Why is that?

I think you know what I mean :icon lol:

our government in waiting, our shadow government if you will :icon lol:
Fr I don't know what you mean

Also is your point that what followed Siad was Aideed's fault?

Jungle

VIP
SYL managed to rule Somalia without committing genocide, and they held elections.

I think we should spend more time talking about them, instead of the evil dead.
False. You are bypassing Aden Adde with your fraudulent statement. SYL 13 did not rule Somalia

were you someones wife in jail?
You've watched too many movies , just keep looking at the ground when you see them jàreers duliyahow naagta yee kaa wadanin

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You have no argument is what I see.
Siad left some roads, he didn't get round to destroying = above average dictator. Lol.
I understand it's hard to accept you got fooled. What did your clan think when he turned on them in the end (serious question) seems like you never really accepted it.

I have no argument? Brother, I had you posting goodbye gifs :icon lol:

Fr I don't know what you mean

Also is your point that what followed Siad was Aideed's fault?

in my humble opinion, Arsenal will most likely take most of Somalia up to probably Galgaduud in the next decade or so. You won't have to worry about so called kufr for much longer.

And I wouldn't say entirely Aideed's fault but more like the whole thing was planned terribly.

If you're Aideed in 1991 after ousting an incredibly unpopular dictaor with the full backing of nearly every clan (Muslim vs Marehan :icon lol:), do you:
A) declare a general amnesty
B) declare a nationwide reconciliation conference
C) call for free & fair elections in 1 year while instituting a transitional government
D)all of the above
Or
E) immediately embark on ethnic cleansing of Darood, most of whom are your allies, systemically attack every single other ally you have, turn Mogadishu into Stalingrad, starve exterminate the poor cadcads among other crimes, precipitate clan warfare to a stage where you are murdered by a reer Hilowle Sacad kid, and usher in an era of warlordism and anarchy.

Unfortunately for all of us, Mr. Aideed chose E. :icon lol:

I have no argument? Brother, I had you posting goodbye gifs :icon lol:

in my humble opinion, Arsenal will most likely take most of Somalia up to probably Galgaduud in the next decade or so. You won't have to worry about so called kufr for much longer.

And I wouldn't say entirely Aideed's fault but more like the whole thing was planned terribly.

If you're Aideed in 1991 after ousting an incredibly unpopular dictaor with the full backing of nearly every clan (Muslim vs Marehan :icon lol:), do you:
A) declare a general amnesty
B) declare a nationwide reconciliation conference
C) call for free & fair elections in 1 year while instituting a transitional government
D)all of the above
Or
E) immediately embark on ethnic cleansing of Darood, most of whom are your allies, systemically attack every single other ally you have, turn Mogadishu into Stalingrad, starve exterminate the poor cadcads among other crimes, precipitate clan warfare to a stage where you are murdered by a reer Hilowle Sacad kid, and usher in an era of warlordism and anarchy.

Unfortunately for all of us, Mr. Aideed chose E. :icon lol:
Now you're exchanging one kind of heresy for another those dogs aren't welcome either.

I don't enough about post Siad to ascribe blame all I know is that the politicians/main warlords whatever you want to call them failed miserably.

The difficulties and tribulations of the diaspora since including the children born outside are on their heads for destroying our homeland.

Trending

Latest posts