Somali activists hold support rally at Minneapolis Black Lives Matter protest site

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I have for these Somali SJWs is why can't they be like other continental Africans and Asians and just let African American and Euro-Americans take up arms in the black lives matter movement. At most we're second-generation American or first. I don't think it's our fight to fight. These Somalis are trying to link arms as a way to feel relevant and garner validation from others. However, they aren't accomplishing much with rallies and protests that do nothing to disrupt America's economic order. If the AAs are so concerned about their social uplift and systemic abuses in the legal and educational system why don't they just become an insular group and focus on group unity and that comes from actually giving money back to their communities, frequenting their businesses and circulating money in their communities. Only then can they emancipate themselves from legal abuses/ discrimination. As Somali people were significantly more united than them even though we have tribes. How can these Somalis even be self-hating when their roots haven't been stolen from them. They need to stand down and mind their business.

It's not about your business or mine, it's about justice. You either believe in the rights of your fellow man or you don't. Why does everything have to be us or them? I think as Muslims we need to stand up for the rights of all the downtrodden and take care of our own.

And as to how much they can accomplish, ever heard of the civil rights movement?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
LOOOL!! We are getting butthurt now are wee. On classifications and registration you have to be more specific .Calling yourself somali is specific. Claiming East Afrcian as your nationality/Ethnicity is not.

Europeans are way more related to each other than Africans. Europe is tiny, plus they all share a common ancestor from a mere 1,000 years ago. They might as well be considered from the same tribe. :yloezpe:

Can't say the same for Asians and Africans, which had 10 of thousands of years of separation from each other and have greater genetic diversity. In fact, Africans and Asians have the right to have as many sub-categories as they choose. No one said there was anything wrong about identifying by East African, but the impetus behind among SJWs is normally being ashamed of "Ashy Abdis" and Somalis (more generally). Pun intended.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's not about your business or mine, it's about justice. You either believe in the rights of your fellow man or you don't. Why does everything have to be us or them? I think as Muslims we need to stand up for the rights of all the downtrodden and take care of our own.

And as to how much they can accomplish, ever heard of the civil rights movement?

Nah. It's the same with the Arab Israel conflict. It's none of our business. If Arabs and Israelis want to murder each other which they have been doing for centuries, then let them. I don't give a singular f*ck about Palestine. Israel could take over that hell hole for all I care.

We are Somalis and should focus on Somali issues,and more broadly Horn Africa issues.

Walao this is not about colour it about justice.

Then why is the whole movement and protest called Black Lives Matter if it's not about color? i meaan just faaaill!!

There r middle white ppl that i know who r continously fight for immgrants, against racism for womens rights. some organize march some organize mission to go to the immigration settlements in calais in france in the freazing weather to help afgans,iraqis, ethiopians for free! Is this their fight?! Should they b minding their own business?! these immigrants would probably never do the same thing if roles were reversed. Just like the somalis on these thread their just opportunistic qaaxuntiis they be chasing the money. alot Black americans came with the settlers other came later on but they along with the natives and the white settlers r ultimately the ppl that can lay claim to that land. Not the fucking chinese, irish (who run large parts of america, especially the police force) the bloodly rscist italisns and the rest of the money hungry immigrants that live there. They should not b treated as second citizens in a land they wotk to b build in a land that they shld have more right to b there thsn others.

:mindblown: WTF are you talking about? Subhanallah!! you have shitty sentence structure and grammar. I read that 60 times and i can't even make sense of it.

What the hell did you write?

Nah. It's the same with the Arab Israel conflict. It's none of our business. If Arabs and Israelis want to murder each other which they have been doing for centuries, then let them. I don't give a singular f*ck about Palestine. Israel could take over that hell hole for all I care.

We are Somalis and should focus on Somali issues,and more broadly Horn Africa issues.

OK. Enjoy shutting your heart down to focus on one issue at a time. :ulachen001:

Bielsa

VIP
OK. Enjoy shutting your heart down to focus on one issue at a time. :ulachen001:

Let me ask you. Do you think Arabs care about the plight of Somalis? Do you think AAs care? In fact, it's the opposite. Arabs make jokes about Somali babies dying of famine on social media. AAs don't even consider us black.

EPIC FAILL! If It it's about justice and not us or them why is the the movement called BlackLivesMatter? This not about justice. This about bunch of people who want to further social careers by race baiting. They dont give a f*ck about individuals dying.

Tell me if this was about justice where is the outcry or protest for Somalis? huh?

Save me the bull. Just go run off and get molested by a Tyrone in a BLM protest.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I never said you can't be sympathetic/empathic to the plight of fellow humans. I just don't believe walking in the streets will do much. P.S - the Civil Rights movement had more to do with wealth integration (with whites) and civil liberties were incidental from that. At the end of the day AAs still own as much wealth as they did during the end of slavery, which is a half of a percent (0.5%) of the wealth in America. These people suffer from an illusion of inclusion. When will they realize collective financial independence/ freedom for their people is the only form of liberation. :kobeok: Why don't they try to spend their Chrismas money on breaking the chains of mental servitude, instead of supporting hyperconsumerism like they do every year - after all it's a European pagan holiday celebrated during winter solstice. That will generate at least a couple billion dollars during the holiday season. This would be more effective than singing kumbaya or meandering in the streets.

Peace.

Last edited:
Let me ask you. Do you think Arabs care about the plight of Somalis? Do you think AAs care? In fact, it's the opposite. Arabs make jokes about Somali babies dying of famine on social media. AAs don't even consider us black.

Imagine if your daughter was out in the freezing cold,getting touched up by kneegrows,,because she felt so dearly about dead madows who hate Somalis anyways. Walahi Bilahi dadkan waa qaasaaroo.

If you saw my tweets you would know how little regard I have for Ayrabs. I don't like them. They are shit. But, does that mean you should not care about Pali schools being bombed? Get your head right, gaalyahow.

Black is a cultural group. We are not culturally black. Do you think American Somalis are immune to policies that hurt AAs?:reallymaury: You don't know what you're talking about.

EPIC FAILL! If It it's about justice and not us or them why is the the movement called BlackLivesMatter. This not about justice. This about bunch of people who want to further social careers by race baiting.

Save me the bull. Just go run off and get molested by a Tyrone in a BLM protest.

Because it's primarily about blacks being killed by the police. And just so you're aware, BLM did rally around the deaths of a number of Latinos. Why is it called Save the Rainforest and not Save all Ecosystems?

I never said you can't be sympathetic/empathic to the plight of fellow humans. I just don't believe walking in the streets will do much. P.S - the Civil Rights movement had more to do with wealth integration (with whites) and civil liberties were incidental from that. At the end of the day AAs still own as much wealth as they did during the end of slavery, which is a half of a percent (0.5%) of the wealth in America. These people suffer from an illusion of inclusion. When will they realize collective financial independence/ freedom for their people is the only form of liberation. :kobeok: Why not try to spend their Chrismas money on breaking the chains of mental servitude, instead of on hyperconsumerism. That's like a billion dollars right there. This would be more effective than singing kumbaya or meandering in the streets.

Peace.

Interestingly enough, you're making arguments that prominent members of BLM make everyday. :ulachen001: @Geeljire does it too.

Imagine if your daughter was out in the freezing cold,getting touched up by kneegrows,,because she felt so dearly about dead madows who hate Somalis anyways. Walahi Bilahi dadkan waa qaasaaroo.

Why pretend you care about the dignity of Somali women? Did you not start the qarxis conversation?

Are you muslim? if so you should Know the Islamic tenant Charity Starts At Home. Save us your faux care and outcry.

I am muslim. Does charity starts at home mean I should only take care of my immediate family?My relatives? My subsubqabiil? My subqabiil? Etc.

Islam is about standing up for justice. Always.

Why does BLM make you so angry?

Hafez

VIP
I love it when Somalis claim us Arabs despite not carrying our DNA. Carry on doing that boys because it will make the Arab conquest of Somalia easier.
:sitdown:

Black is a cultural group. We are not culturally black. Do you think American Somalis are immune to policies that hurt AAs?:reallymaury: You don't know what you're talking about

It is a cultural group now? Then why are you fighting BlackLivesMatter if it doesnt include you? If it does Where is the protest and outcry for somalis? :ayaanswag:

You are really are contradicting yourself.

Because it's primarily about blacks being killed by the police. And just so you're aware, BLM did rally around the deaths of a number of Latinos. Why is it called Save the Rainforest and not Save all Ecosystems?

I thought you said it wasnt us or them. Yet you make it specificly about them and not us #BlackLivesMatter. This is really about social engineering and race baiting. Not at all about justice for people getting killed.

Keep contradicting yourself.

Interestingly enough, you're making arguments that prominent members of BLM make everyday. :ulachen001: @Geeljire does it too.

Nope not one bit.

Why pretend you care about the dignity of Somali women? Did you not start the qarxis conversation?

Wasn't actually me it was that Kingslayer guy. but what the heck ill take credit for exposing people.
LOOOL! You are right i actually dont. i was amused at thought of it... Go ahead get molested by a tyrone in BLM protest i will get my Snacks and chips:mjohreally:

Bielsa

VIP
I love it when Somalis claim us Arabs despite not carrying our DNA. Carry on doing that boys because it will make the Arab conquest of Somalia easier.
:sitdown:

Worry about your Arab brothers & sisters being ethnically cleansed by Jews. Right now as we speak there's an Arab woman getting a Jewish cock in her mouth, and you're here taking about Somalis.

:ohlord:

Hafez

VIP
Too bad we look down on your sick dhaqan and we despise you, whatever our genealogical claims.
Too bad we own the Middle East and North Africa, it was easy to conquer Egypt because they claimed us Arabs too. Now they are waking up. Carry on with your good works.
:kanyecute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending