Somali activists hold support rally at Minneapolis Black Lives Matter protest site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm personally of the mindset that protest does nothing except perhaps alleviate guilt in response to an injustice. It does nothing in the long run.

I'm personally of the mindset that protest does nothing except perhaps alleviate guilt in response to an injustice. It does nothing in the long run.

This all started when a violent black criminal beat up his wife in north Minneapolis. Police were called to the scene of domestic violence so he ran away. Then later the black thug came back and started fighting with the paramedics and police who were trying to save the life of his wife he beat up. The police shot him because of his violent and dangerous behavior in self defense. Then these lowlives ran to his defense online by making hashtags saying they want to kill all black people.

Now Xalimos are get sexual harassed by danyeers and shot at by police for it.:O27GWRK:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These Somali SJWS are disconnected from their culture and ethnicity, thousands of Somalis are perishing due the El Nino storm flooding in many parts of Somalia, why don't they raise awareness and money for that cause? They are probably unaware but would stand in the freezing slush to protest LeMar Jackson when he is shot by a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.