Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: Did your mom really birth a wecel like you? I wonder how she would feel like reading that sentence you made about Somali women, since she’s one aswell. Do us a favor and go to your Sudanese people, we don’t need ashy abdis like you in the Somali society.:pachah1::camby:
Why are you mad nayaa? :gucciwhat:

U from London right? Shouldnt u be attending church with your Madow baby daddy or something?

Instead u are harassing me.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My mum is a Widow, edeb yeelo sxb and don't make it personal.

Older cadaan couples still have date nights, book hotels and go on holiday together to enjoy their privacy.

Somali men all work night shifts and let the women run errands in the day. There is literally no time or privacy :manny:
I agree but old generation Somali couples don’t know how to spice tings to their s.. life

Sxb somali women are headache. They are men with naaso and siil. :nahgirl:

They are only good for raw aggressive sex, no emotions or asxaan involved. They are sexual objects pretty much.

U dont wanna marry them.

Sudanese women are submissive af.:ahh:
If you dont want a woman talking back to u, marry one of them.

Even north eritreans are the same.

Unless she's in the kitchen or bedroom, u shouldn't hear ur wive talking.

Somali women are just nasty, loud, dramatic and they get themselves involved in everything. :browtf:

As for cad cads, they got deformed bodies, and the aboowe talk is kinda cringe, other than that they are better alternative to geeljire women.
I don't want my wife calling our kids wecelo and horrible names and habaar :kodaksmiley:
Typical scene in Somali household:
Hooyo: WARYAADA TUKADA GAALO MADOW MIYAA ILA DEGAN? KAC TUKO SHAYDAANYAHOW. HADDAANA KU QARAACIN AABAHAY IMA DHALIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Reer Xamar women I seen attractive gabdho from them. But they vary alot. They got clans and stuff. Like some of them have above noise level Bantu mixture but others look straight up Arab.
Habaryar Gambar qooq miyaa ku haya mise waad ka kortay waxaas?
Gabadh waa tii xishoota.
@Saalax Bidaar Tan yay kaa fakan:damedamn:

I don't want my wife calling our kids wecelo and horrible names and habaar :kodaksmiley:
Hooyo: WARYAADA TUKADA MA GAALO MADOW MIYAA ILA DEGAN? KAC TUKO SHAYDAANYAHOW. HADDAANA KU QARAACIN AABAHAY IMA DHALIN

As for Reer Xamar women I seen attractive gabdho from them. But they vary alot. They got clans and stuff. Like some of them have above noise level Bantu mixture but others look straight up Arab.

Reer xamar are Actually a Somali clan lol. Many people confuse them with shaanshis and banaadirs. Reer xamar do mix with them tho, so that might be the confusion.

They are good wives, if u can overlook their ugly bodies.:trumpsmirk:

I will not subject my kids to be raised by a maniac somali woman.:nahgirl:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sxb somali women are headache. They are men with naaso and siil. :nahgirl:

They are only good for raw aggressive sex, no emotions or asxaan involved. They are sexual objects pretty much.

U dont wanna marry them.

Sudanese women are submissive af.:ahh:
If you dont want a woman talking back to u, marry one of them.

Even north eritreans are the same.

Unless she's in the kitchen or bedroom, u shouldn't hear ur wive talking.

Somali women are just nasty, loud, dramatic and they get themselves involved in everything. :browtf:

As for cad cads, they got deformed bodies, and the aboowe talk is kinda cringe, other than that they are better alternative to geeljire women.

Makes sense you would say that after all a strong man can handle a strong woman a weak man will say she has an attitude

Makes sense you would say that after all a strong man can handle a strong woman a weak man will say she has an attitude
There is a big difference between obnoxious and strong

There is a big difference between aggressive and strong

I don't want my kids to get called bastards by their own Mom sxb :bell:

Gambar

VIP
Hooyo: WARYAADA TUKADA GAALO MADOW MIYAA ILA DEGAN? KAC TUKO SHAYDAANYAHOW. HADDAANA KU QARAACIN AABAHAY IMA DHALIN

Allah maxaa qoorta la ii geliyey :shookgabre:

Mercury

VIP
Shut the f*ck up. Go do the dishes:trumpsmirk:
You compare Somali women to men because they’re strong and opinionated and not as docile as you want them to be

You expect a woman to cook and fed you like a baby that’s why you’re happy with the sudanese chicks

“ Xaarka iga dhaaq”

And they ass come running

You compare Somali women to men because they’re strong and opinionated and not as docile as you want them to be

You expect a woman to cook and fed you like a baby that’s why you’re happy with the sudanese chicks

“ Xaarka iga dhaaq”

And they ass come running
If I'm working all day and she is a housewife I expect some food and the house to be in decent condition (not necessarily daily deep cleaning). Is that too much?

Mercury

VIP
If I'm working all day and she is a housewife I expect some food and the house to be in decent condition (not necessarily daily deep cleaning). Is that too much?
Not at all If it’s only the two of you that arrangement is fine but when kids come in the picture you will have to pitch in around the house

I'm willing to sacrifice myself at the altar of asexuality for an ambitious Samaroon stallion. He'll get to go to a secret room no one's been to. I guess that means something to men. I'm a generous Xalimo and very willing to spoil someone with unwavering devotion. He must be able to fight no kill for me. Or I don't want him. I'm an all or nothing kind of dame.

Sofia.... but your mehr rate is too high, $50k will take a regular farah 15yrs to accumulate. can you reduce it to $20k, i have already saved $1,900. For the $20k, I can pay in installments of $2000/yr over 10yrs. I want to get into that "secret room no one's been to".

Sambuus

Inactive
Why are you mad nayaa? :gucciwhat:

U from London right? Shouldnt u be attending church with your Madow baby daddy or something?

Instead u are harassing me.
London? No i’m from Sweden. Sorry i don’t date or f*ck apes:birdman: Instead of worrying about me you ashy abdi, go learn to love yourself and your roots. Don’t talk shit about Somali women when your mom raised you. dumb ass

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wait when did Somali men learn about threesomes? Threesomes with what? Anorexic, out of breath, ashy Abdi? Loooool

This idea actually made me laugh. Most of them can't handle one woman in bed (@Basra told me her ex MX husband would cry after the 2 minute sex they've had and demand for her to hold him) and they actually think they can handle two women? Loooool
It was actually your @AussieHustler who said that

And I agree, I don’t know how men who have been consumed by war, khaat, and fdk will have the stamina to please two women at the same time.

Have you guys found out what his qabil is yet?
Y'all are talking about elders in Somalia not the young healthy energetic Faraxs. Basra is an Edo so it makes sense why her husband was like that. This is the truth because where I'm from Somali men have a good reputation for pleasing women.
:manny:

Sambuus

Inactive
Y'all are talking about elders in Somalia not the young healthy energetic Faraxs. Basra is an Edo so it makes sense why her husband was like that. This is the truth because where I'm from Somali men have a good reputation for pleasing women.
:manny:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Bruh why you lying tho?:ulyin:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The problem is the fircooni FGM they all went under, as a result they hardly feel anything at all while for many others the experience alone is painful.

You remind me of this Samaroon chick I planned to marry a few years back (when Europe was still an option)

She came from a good family, was very intelligent (in the worldly sense only) but spiritually she was lifeless (but above the average Xaalimo that is dead)

But her insatiable materialism was the deal breaker, what made it worse was the fact she agreed it was a colossal waste of 'our' money ( the whole wedding farce)

But still insisted that colossal farce took place, it's like someone that knows that fire burns, yet goes ahead and touches it, complete utter insanity.

I learned an important lesson that day that worldly intelligence by itself is useless if your spiritually and psychologically dead.

Call it intuition perhaps but I had a feeling there was a Samaroon in your past. Often when it comes to weddings, particularly the ostentatious kind they are done with intention of appeasing others (normally family). I suppose that meant something to her. This could be guesswork but I think it was a conflict of values, rather than purely a spiritual aberration which is endemic among Xalimos in the materialistic West.

Status
Not open for further replies.