Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
It's not a lie. Why would I lie about something so true?

If you think it's a lie, you're welcomed to visit where I'm from. You won't be disappointed, I promise! That is if you are interested in seeing the evidence.

:manny: I don't know what

:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: Probably some shit a white women would say to help your ego. Those es can even get satisfied with a dog:mjlol: Where are you from?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: Probably some shit a white women would say to help your ego. Those es can even get satisfied with a dog:mjlol: Where are you from?
Good one tryna change the situation.

You thought it was a lie, when you sae it ain't a lie, you are changing the subject of the story. Smart shit!!!:ulyin:

@Lukaku What's the issue, Lugo Baasto Faarax?:williamswtf: Are you slow? Tf!!
I know what you are doing and shame on you.

You're the reason why Somali girls hate us and until you figure out what's wrong with you then you should remain an involuntarily celibate your whole life.

If you don't stop harassing me I will report you to moderators.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I know what you are doing and shame on you.

You're the reason why Somali girls hate us and until you figure out what's wrong with you then you should remain an involuntarily celibate your whole life.

If you don't stop harassing me I will report you to moderators.
You're the one harrassing me. Don't you know that your privilege of rating qashin can be taken/snatched away from you? Stop tryna act to be a victim. I got your screenshots too and can report your a$$ anytime.

If you gotta problem with my post, you can respond to me, I ain't got a problem with that. If you don't do that, I have the right to ask you why you did that?!!

Idc about your personal issues and if any girl hates you or not. That ain't my issue!

Bye and don't quote me!!!!

You're the one harrassing me. Don't you know that your privilege of rating qashin can be taken/snatched away from you? Stop tryna act to be a victim. I got your screenshots too and can report your a$$ anytime.

If you gotta problem with my post, you can respond to me, I ain't got a problem with that. If you don't do that, I have the right to ask you why you did that?!!

Idc about your personal issues and if any girl hates you or not. That ain't my issue!

Bye and don't quote me!!!!
Calm down man stop threatening and inciting fear on me.

I am trying to have a good time on the internet and I did not agree with your comment which is the reason why I rated you with thumbs down but you are threatening me and my family now because of my ratings

Bad luck now I give you another thumbs down loser

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sofia.... but your mehr rate is too high, $50k will take a regular farah 15yrs to accumulate. can you reduce it to $20k, i have already saved $1,900. For the $20k, I can pay in installments of $2000/yr over 10yrs. I want to get into that "secret room no one's been to".

I thought you liked women that just hit puberty yesterday. :faysalwtf: I'm confused.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
US :damn::damn:your overweight ass can’t even get a girl, the only thing y’all please a girl with is the cookies and cake you buy:dead: fattie
US is not a tuulo where all the people do the same shit! That obesity stereotype won't work on me tho. You have to find another roast, abaayo!:snoop:

I don't know why you surprised? Somali men get plenty of ratings in Toronto too.
We aren't over possessive and we are good to our wives and kids (I ain't including UK lol). We aren't like Indians or Saudis and we ain't like other folks who are too liberal. :yousmart:

You sound salty. You're not even from Toronto. I'm talking about foreign women.

Somali women only get ratings from ex-con reverts so don't gass yourself.
Could they fall fot Madows with sharaf (eg west africans) not a wecel :williamswtf:

Says the guy who said that I was harassing him...
You are rude and the shit of Satan.

I don't know why you surprised? Somali men get plenty of ratings in Toronto too.
God we have another loser here who is using Somali men dicking down females to rate himself and other Somalis higher.

I doubt it's true.

The average Torontian Somali male doesn't live long enough to reach his late teen years due to Somali on Somali gun violence crime.

If you survive then your probably an introvert simp who lives with his mother.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

God we have another loser here who is using Somali men dicking down females to rate himself and other Somalis higher.

I doubt it's true.

The average Torontian Somali male doesn't live long enough to reach his late teen years due to Somali on Somali gun violence crime.

If you survive then your probably an introvert simp who lives with his mother.

1. You're a cuck and the only loser here is you.
2. Statistically most Somalis are doing well in Toronto. Only few boys die here you idiot.
3. I'm successful and live by myself so don't confuse your pathetic life with mine.

Now don't ever quote me you fucking disgraceful white knight simp.
NABr7f0.gif

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
First of all, Do you understand English? I said don't quote me, you be doing the opposite of what I said!

Second, you're tryna insult me with you cussing like I would feel sorta embarrassed. Do you know that I can report you for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.