Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I am a Somali male who runs and owns an expenditure in Monaco.

I think I told you before?
I think you're kinda slow, didn't ask you about your occupation/, but again whatever that makes you feel good about yourself. I'm outta here:noneck:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My first potential platinum thread :banderas:

Please speak to my Agent if you need to contact me from now on.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He’s like a white hoe on her period :drakelaugh:
Says the emotional one who always qashins my posts. You're from Scandinavia but you act like you're from north America and know how Somali men are living. The nerves and I hear Somali people don't have good reputation there so you confuse your problems with us, lmao.

The truth is you're a bum and a basement dweller who has nothing better to do in real life. Now go get a job naaya.

Sambuus

Inactive
Says the emotional one who always qashins my posts. You're from Scandinavia but you act like you're from north America and know how Somali men are living. The nerves and I hear Somali people don't have good reputation there so you confuse your problems with us, lmao.

The truth is you're a bum and a basement dweller who has nothing better to do in real life. Now go get a job naaya.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Before you start laughing at the thread title, let me explain the backstory :mjlol:

I hit up a chew spot for the first time in months, it's usually quiet but tonight i overheard some odays calaacaling about how all their Mrs won't give it up. One said his ting been having back problems from years of childbearing yet doesn't approve of him wifeying another ting:jaynerd: she was threatening to take his kids away and even shaming him

"Way iga fariisatay" :mjlol:

"*****oyinka jidadka taagan inaan habeenku hoonka gaariga ku yeero baa ii haysta" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why do Malis pop out so many youts and give up on a great sex life? Wallahi i've seen cadaan GILFS but NEVER a Somali GILF. Even Somali MILFs are rare. They literally trap you and won't even make you feel fulfilled

Word of advice to my Xaliimos, if you wanna keep your man, make him look forward to coming home to you. Otherwise he's gonna leave your buuq and head to the luuq.:birdman:
The f*ck is a GILF?

Somali men Sex drive a visual

giphy-downsized.gif

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
Isn’t that the age range when Somali men get a secret younger wife back home :tacky:

Sambuus

Inactive
Truth hurts, but in your case you laugh it off. Is that a scandi way of getting butthurt? By hiding your emotions?!!
:patrice: I'm just curious! I love to know more about the world.
You desperately want me to get butthurt somaha? :deadmanny::damn::drakelaugh: I’m not the one with the boiling blood saxiib:drakelaugh:

@Sambuus Naa heedhe were in Scandinavia are u from? :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts