Somali girls get ANGRY and ANNOYED that Somali guys participating on trending #BigGuyTwitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
See that is what I was talking about, those mouthy dh!llos will later then cry "farah defend us from ajnabis"
deadosama.png
Funny thing is you guys still will. :).

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Apparently it was meant for chubby/overweight men. Promoting body positivity or something...

Dude is 6'4 255, that's the literal definition of fucking big. I'm 6'2 192 and he'd be big next to me. He dwarfs average people easily.

I saw it trend yesterday and most pics were from BIG dudes, not necessariy fat/chubby. This is just Somali twitter Xalimos being bitter about themselves again

Dude is 6'4 255, that's the literal definition of fucking big. I'm 6'2 192 and he'd be big next to me. He dwarfs average people easily.

I saw it trend yesterday and most pics were from BIG dudes, not necessariy fat/chubby. This is just Somali twitter Xalimos being bitter about themselves again

What dude?

This is just innocent banter, most Somali's I know are normal/big, it's just the younger generation growing up that are mostly skinny.

I am 6 foot 215, contrary to popular opinion based on just my experience, the Xaalimo's rather err on the side of skinny then big, especially if she is fat/chubby herself, it's only those very petit slim Xaalimo's that like the bigger dudes, opposites attract.

You skinny farah's can take these fat arse obese women and call them curvy/thick whatever other euphemisms you want to feel good about yourselves, you need that extra weight lifting for neglecting the gym.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Bro. You need to eat more. Thats not healthy. Like, at all.

My goal is to put on 15kg of muscle this year.

:browtf:

my sister is 55 kg but she's like 5'9 and she's a twig, imagine being 6' 60kg. u got some kind of condition or something fam?

Ive got 3inches and 5kg on your sister i would still give it to her hard.

He got that Moe Farah build. Aerodynamic :siilaanyolaugh:

:kanyehmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This is just innocent banter, most Somali's I know are normal/big, it's just the younger generation growing up that are mostly skinny.

I am 6 foot 215, contrary to popular opinion based on just my experience, the Xaalimo's rather err on the side of skinny then big, especially if she is fat/chubby herself, it's only those very petit slim Xaalimo's that like the bigger dudes, opposites attract.

You skinny farah's can take these fat arse obese women and call them curvy/thick whatever other euphemisms you want to feel good about yourselves, you need that extra weight lifting for neglecting the gym.
Naw, I'm not super skinny (140 lbs, 5'5") and I prefer them bigger. Unless you have 40 lbs of extra muscle I think you weigh a bit much tbh. 195 is perfect weight for your height, unfortunately I keep attracting guys around your height at only 160-170 lbs that's basic anorexia. I feel like the xalimos don't want the super skinny niggas but they're in excess so they get stuck with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts