Somali girls get ANGRY and ANNOYED that Somali guys participating on trending #BigGuyTwitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I'm 5ft 11 178cm
Fresh-Fabulous-Body-Rolling.gif

You are tall for a girl.

These Xalimos i realized who talk shit about Somali guys barely interact with them, If a farax approached these Xalimos in real life, they would probably be jumping for joy or some shit :lolbron:

When did hawiye females get tall? :susp:
I'm mursude my dads family are very tall. My grandfather my mum's dad was very short his wife who is also mursude (my ayeeyo) was very tall( she is even taller than me 6ft1+) and very beautiful Mashallah . They were an odd cute couple :denzelnigga:
I inherited the blessed genes :rejoice:

If you play your cards right you can retire rich asf at 65 with an army of niggas in the NBA. :damedamn:
I find Africa American men very uff :kodaksmiley:

I'd rather stick to my broke lanky talk Somali dudes :rejoice: (ya RAB bless me with a 6ft 3 farax with meat on his bones :rejoice:) so we both have beautiful tall kids together :sass1:

Inshallah!!

I'm mursude my dads family are very tall. My grandfather my mum's dad was very short his wife who is also mursude (my ayeeyo) was very tall( she is even taller than me 6ft1+) and very beautiful Mashallah . They were an odd cute couple :denzelnigga:
I inherited the blessed genes :rejoice:

Nvm on second thought all my female relatives are all 5"8 +, guess Hawiye's are just naturally blessed with height :denzelnigga:

maestro

Cultural revolution
:ohhh: I think you're onto something. Past little while I been going through Somali twitter but some of the venomous posts I've come across are entirely detached from reality. That makes sense though they probably see Kylie and other baddies flexing on social media and feel subpar. So they blame Somali men for not providing that type of environment (which is true). All this Somali men ain't shit memeing and the appearance mocking is just a coping mechanism and projection. This is further cemented by the fact that NONE of them have a pic up with a guy. Let alone a good looking ajnabi. So basically Somali twitter is a support group and a safe space for Somali women? :dwill: I've noticed as well that the majority of the people liking and RTing their pics are other Somali girls. They've created a self-image where they're an ethnic group of Rihannas and Tyras. I suppose it's easier to create the narrative that they're tolerating Somali men and beating off Denzels and Goslings than accepting you're not Rihanna.

They're also extremely on edge. I remember some Arab girl making a bad joke about Somali girls wearing out Nike skirts and they BLEW her twitter up.

If I ever see a Xalimo out in public imma make sure to tell her bootiful even if she ain't. :banderas:

Don't be fooled. there are like 50,000 Somali females in the U.K. and atleast 500,000 overall all over the world who use the internet. The 12 qumayo spamming twitter with their insecurities and daddy issues do not represent the majority at all.

I agree though. instead of pushing them away let's all show them love and some attention. They're sure seem desperate for it :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.