Somali girls get ANGRY and ANNOYED that Somali guys participating on trending #BigGuyTwitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:browtf:

my sister is 55 kg but she's like 5'9 and she's a twig, imagine being 6' 60kg. u got some kind of condition or something fam?
That's anaroxic that's very low weight she needs to eat or is she those lucky ones which don't gain any weight

I don't hate Somali men, tf? We're all practically siblings with all that inbreeding. I just don't find them marriageable material.

It's funny how that self esteem and pride suddenly disappears like water on the surface of the sun when some homeless looking ajnabi approaches you for directions.:mjlol::camby:

Naw, I'm not super skinny (140 lbs, 5'5") and I prefer them bigger. Unless you have 40 lbs of extra muscle I think you weigh a bit much tbh. 195 is perfect weight for your height, unfortunately I keep attracting guys around your height at only 160-170 lbs that's basic anorexia. I feel like the xalimos don't want the super skinny niggas but they're in excess so they get stuck with them.

The measurements you gave I would estimate you in the normal regions unless you have more muscles then fat which puts you in the slim category with your height otherwise your classed as normal range by most. hence 195 preference for you is normal, slimmer girls go for bigger.

If you saw me you would estimate me at 180-195, I have no bulk muscles just lean muscles only, haven't done weight lifting in years due to the ugly burdensome bulk that adds, I focus only on HITT/Muay Thai and speed drills.

Speaking of bulk, I got an image of myself at 185 when I used to do weights and I looked way bigger then I do now at 215, people tell me I lost weight when they see me, but the scales shows 30 pounds extra weight, people are shocked when they see what the scale says.

I find the whole thing pretty interesting, it's a blessings in disguise, because I absolutely despise fatties/curvey/big/round and whatever other euphemism that exists to glorify them and it's great they feel equally the same, and it's a mercy from the most high the opposite is not true, God bless our slim Xaalimo's

Status
Not open for further replies.