Somali girls get ANGRY and ANNOYED that Somali guys participating on trending #BigGuyTwitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The measurements you gave I would estimate you in the normal regions unless you have more muscles then fat which puts you in the slim category with your height otherwise your classed as normal range by most. hence 195 preference for you is normal, slimmer girls go for bigger.

If you saw me you would estimate me at 180-195, I have no bulk muscles just lean muscles only, haven't done weight lifting in years due to the ugly burdensome bulk that adds, I focus only on HITT/Muay Thai and speed drills.

Speaking of bulk, I got an image of myself at 185 when I used to do weights and I looked way bigger then I do now at 215, people tell me I lost weight when they see me, but the scales shows 30 pounds extra weight, people are shocked when they see what the scale says.

I find the whole thing pretty interesting, it's a blessings in disguise, because I absolutely despise fatties/curvey/big/round and whatever other euphemism that exists to glorify them and it's great they feel equally the same, and it's a mercy from the most high the opposite is not true, God bless our slim Xaalimo's
Show pics of the 185 vs. 215.

Michael Cera is 5'8 140 lbs, and half these xaliimos would pounce on him provided he converted and offered them an apple. Some would even negotiate the converson:bell:

michael-cera-height-weight-shoe-size.jpg

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I've noticed these twitter females are 90% from the U.K.

Explains a lot.

:dwill:Seems to be the case! I thought I was crazy for noticing that. I've been on and off twitter since 2012 and not until recently did I find out there's such a thing as 'Somali Twitter'. It's like 95% women with the exception of that Ilyaas weird nigga. Why are they so angry though? Literally talking shit about Somali men or men in general at ALL hours.

UK Xalimos, give a nigga some insight on this. What's triggering this? Srs question

maestro

Cultural revolution
:dwill:Seems to be the case! I thought I was crazy for noticing that. I've been on and off twitter since 2012 and not until recently did I find out there's such a thing as 'Somali Twitter'. It's like 95% women with the exception of that Ilyaas weird nigga. Why are they so angry though? Literally talking shit about Somali men or men in general at ALL hours.

UK Xalimos, give a nigga some insight on this. What's triggering this? Srs question

Here's my deep analysis:-

UK Somalis are more conservative than North American ones. The females especially are way worse off than the males. They get locked up and don't interact with Faraxs very often

This bullshit on twitter is all 100% sexual tension and attention seeking being displayed by girls who see s and s all over twitter same age as them showing off their niggas and them "having fun". So Basically they've become salty overtime and wannabe like your typical social media ho but their sheltered ass situation isn't allowing them that.

And so they start to blame people but they can't scapegoat and blame their mommas that's very taboo and obviously not their daddies because they don't exist so ofcourse they're gonna go for the next best thing

The dots connect :yacadiim:

Or maybe they're just riding the men = shit wave that's been going around.:mugshotman:

I'd post a picture if I wasn't around 190lbs.:mjlol:

first it was make up artist, and they all copied the crap out of each other. then it was youtube, and now is beating faaraxs to death on twitter. :bell:

Even the apple marriages is probably a trend among them. :ohhh:

UK Somalis are more conservative than North American ones. The females especially are way worse off than the males. They get locked up and don't interact with Faraxs very often

This bullshit on twitter is all 100% sexual tension and attention seeking being displayed by girls who see s and s all over twitter same age as them showing off their niggas and them "having fun". So Basically they've become salty overtime and wannabe like your typical social media ho but their sheltered ass situation isn't allowing them that.

And so they start to blame people but they can't scapegoat and blame their mommas that's very taboo and obviously not their daddies because they don't exist so ofcourse they're gonna go for the next best thing

Or maybe they're just riding the men = shit wave that's been going around.:mugshotman:

that's exactly what I was thinking. they don't interact with men, and want a discreet way of getting their attention.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

:ohhh: I think you're onto something. Past little while I been going through Somali twitter but some of the venomous posts I've come across are entirely detached from reality. That makes sense though they probably see Kylie and other baddies flexing on social media and feel subpar. So they blame Somali men for not providing that type of environment (which is true). All this Somali men ain't shit memeing and the appearance mocking is just a coping mechanism and projection. This is further cemented by the fact that NONE of them have a pic up with a guy. Let alone a good looking ajnabi. So basically Somali twitter is a support group and a safe space for Somali women? :dwill: I've noticed as well that the majority of the people liking and RTing their pics are other Somali girls. They've created a self-image where they're an ethnic group of Rihannas and Tyras. I suppose it's easier to create the narrative that they're tolerating Somali men and beating off Denzels and Goslings than accepting you're not Rihanna.

They're also extremely on edge. I remember some Arab girl making a bad joke about Somali girls wearing out Nike skirts and they BLEW her twitter up.

If I ever see a Xalimo out in public imma make sure to tell her bootiful even if she ain't. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.