Somali guy showing of his mixed baby & saying Somali genes are weak (which is not true) goes mega viral. Wunu ceebeeyay.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I know a half Slavic Somali dude who came out looking Mediterranean. We call him sadeex qaxooti since he’s Somali/Ukrainian and looks Syrian
Which side is somali?

Somalis do carry a significant west eurasian DNA, and most Europeans's DNA is overwhelmingly this DNA, so it makes sense that Somali cadaan mixed babies will come out looking like cadaan, but you can still see some Somali features remain. This wouldn't be the case if he mixed with niger congos, literally nothing Somali would survive in that Somali baby. Believe it or not, from genetic stand point, this guy is closer to that cadaan woman he mixed with bantus and other niger congo people.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
It’s kinda true, if Somalis who are ~45% MENA/West Eurasian admix with folks who are predominately West Eurasian…well guess what you will have a child who is mostly West Eurasian.
As for phenotype, it’s literally random. There’s a chance that the child can be extremely light/pale as some Somalis 40% carry the genes to produce MENA-like skin tones. The darker skinned Somalis are less likely to have children who can pass as fully MENA/West Eurasian due to skin color. Hair is also a gamble as many Wsst Eurasians also carry the gene for curly hair unlike East Asians for example

He is right to certain extent

You showed me few mixed that looks Somali due to darker skin however overall the mix child tends to look more European/Mena simply due to eursian genes we got. The mix child got the Somali features but white tone skin. Idk why it’s a problem if you don’t like it then don’t mix with Europeans or even Levant

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why would half Somalis all look the same when full Somalis range in skin colour themselves?

:ftw9nwa: Some Somalis with no recent admixture are olive-skinned, while others are very dark and shiny.

I feel like the OP hand-selected the most full Somali-looking mixes.

Why would half Somalis all look the same when full Somalis range in skin colour themselves?

:ftw9nwa: Some Somalis with no recent admixture are olive-skinned, while others are very dark and shiny.

I feel like the OP hand-selected the most full Somali-looking mixes.
I have seen plenty of half somalis and they actually look either mixed or full somali. She ain't lying.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have seen plenty of half somalis and they actually look either mixed or full somali. She ain't lying.
I understand that. I have also seen full Somalis who look less Somali than them (in the pictures posted). The point being the truth is there are a range of looks. And some full Somalis carry more alleles for light skin; others don't. So, don't expect half Somalis to all look the same. Be it mixed-looking, white-passing or Somali-leaning.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The comments made me embarrassed that I share an ethnicity with these niggas holy shut. We have our reputation for a reason

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The comments made me embarrassed that I share an ethnicity with these niggas holy shut. We have our reputation for a reason
:kanyehmm: I feel sorry for the midnight ones with the uncharacteristically ivory kids.
permit patty calling the police GIF

Call the popo or contact Maury is what people will say to them.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Nah the high IQ brother is correct, it's not uncommon for half Somalis half Euros to look like quadroons

iUK5mTZ.png
I refuse to believe that she's isn't fully white. Maybe 1/4 Somali but there's no way a full blooded Somali made a child that looks fully Swedish.