Somali guy showing of his mixed baby & saying Somali genes are weak (which is not true) goes mega viral. Wunu ceebeeyay.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Somali/Ukrainian is wild mix. I swear we just mix with whoever.

Do y'all niggas want greater somalia to happen yes or no???? :westbrookwtf:

If we want to taking over other Nations will have to start mixing with other people in their lands and bringing in an influx of somali people.

Reer Minnesota has a had start. They even just changed their state flag into a somali one. Reer Sweden has been doing a good job so far as well. They got these white hoes wearing baatis.

:fittytousand: SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE UNDER THE SOMALI EMPIRE!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He said the only thing Somali about his baby is his forehead and that when Somalis mixed they don't come out looking Somali at all and comes out looking like their non Somali parent and that mixed Somalis don't come out looking mixed or looking Somali which is a lie.

I thought his wife is half italian half Somali. Why is he talking like he is married to a fully white woman?

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I dont really see what's embarassing tbh. Both sides have a valid point.

I've seen half Somalis that looks literally 0% Somali and look Caucasian. And I've also seen Somalis like Maya jama who is half Swedish and she looks 100% somali. Or at least extremely Somali phenotypically.

So both exist. This is just a rumour that is pushed that Somali genes are weak and it's not true.

But for his case he is right. His kids look white / north African which is common for half Somali half European kids.

I dont really see what's embarassing tbh. Both sides have a valid point.

I've seen half Somalis that looks literally 0% Somali and look Caucasian. And I've also seen Somalis like Maya jama who is half Swedish and she looks 100% somali. Or at least extremely Somali phenotypically.

So both exist. This is just a rumour that is pushed that Somali genes are weak and it's not true.

But for his case he is right. His kids look white / north African which is common for half Somali half European kids.

What's embarrassing is bragging about having a white looking kid.

Wa bilaa sharaf

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
90% of somali Ls on social media comes from the UK they should be banned from having opinions and should shut up this video was cringe
Damn. London makes us all look bad to the point where small town somalis have to share in the shame.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP

He said the only thing Somali about his baby is his forehead and that when Somalis mixed they don't come out looking Somali at all and comes out looking like their non Somali parent and that mixed Somalis don't come out looking mixed or looking Somali which is a lie.

Here are some half Somalis that are not mixed with other black people that look mixed race or just Somali
View attachment 308049
View attachment 308050
View attachment 308051
View attachment 308052
View attachment 308053
View attachment 308054
View attachment 308055
View attachment 308056
View attachment 308048
Lol all of these Girls look Full somali/East African and not mixed except Maya jama

ive noticed the reason somalis from the northern countries got the best internet discipline is because of that damn Janteloven/Jantelagen. Its the same concept in Japan; the nail that sticks out gets hammered! Thats why none of them dare to make them selves look like asshats on the internet.

On the contrary it seems like attention seeking/main character syndrome is rampant in UK. No you are not witty, you are not funny, you are cringy and ruin it for all of us.

I remember we got brought up to never be a class clown, never ever be a clown. Its the lowest of the low. Why dont they teach that elsewhere ?

is always reer uk that humiliates us the most. Why oh why did they allow many of us in? my mum told me back in the 90s we were not known or many in the uk if only it was still like that uffffff.
You guys had it good in the 90s up until the reer miye came. Gosh them goat herders take so much space anywhere they go

It's mostly Africans that are trying to throw shade at us wtf are you guys on about? Kulaha embarrassing, if you have low self-esteem just say it i just peeped the comments and I wasn't bothered one bit.:russ:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Why would half Somalis all look the same when full Somalis range in skin colour themselves?

:ftw9nwa: Some Somalis with no recent admixture are olive-skinned, while others are very dark and shiny.

I feel like the OP hand-selected the most full Somali-looking mixes.
They also picked somalis that are mixed with othee madows.

Of course a half somali half other african will look somali

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
It's mostly Africans that are trying to throw shade at us wtf are you guys on about? Kulaha embarrassing, if you have low self-esteem just say it i just peeped the comments and I wasn't bothered one bit.:russ:
Madow africans are jealous of horners for no reason, anytime someone tries to celebrate horner beauty they always trash talk.

I don’t know why these guys are so obsessed with genes and race so much, it’s good that others see this nonsense and make fun of them for it.
I watched the first 5 seconds then skipped it because I knew where the topic was heading. It’s physically unbearable to watch.

Madow africans are jealous of horners for no reason, anytime someone tries to celebrate horner beauty they always trash talk.
I even see them under videos of Somali girls with hair tutorials/products on Instagram hating hard for no reason. That doesn't bother me though, neither does this video. Only thing that might bother me is when I see weirdos who are obsessed with genetics claiming to be arab.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I even see them under videos of Somali girls with hair tutorials/products on Instagram hating hard for no reason. That doesn't bother me though, neither does this video. Only thing that might bother me is when I see weirdos who are obsessed with genetics claiming to be arab.
Lmao the ana arab sspot factions might attack u

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
ive noticed the reason somalis from the northern countries got the best internet discipline is because of that damn Janteloven/Jantelagen. Its the same concept in Japan; the nail that sticks out gets hammered! Thats why none of them dare to make them selves look like asshats on the internet.

On the contrary it seems like attention seeking/main character syndrome is rampant in UK. No you are not witty, you are not funny, you are cringy and ruin it for all of us.

I remember we got brought up to never be a class clown, never ever be a clown. Its the lowest of the low. Why dont they teach that elsewhere ?

I would like to also add, us nordics stop being class clowns at 16, you can’t be a class clown in a gymnasium, also not in vocational/trades school. We become more and more serious by the years and childish ciyaalsuuqnimo is gone by the age of 21.

Long live the North :salute: