SOMALI GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A GIRL THAT WAS RAPED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lmao wallahi it happened? It's a stupid story to make up.

OK-animated-gif.gif

I think it's okay for a man to refuse a woman like this if he feels the trauma will cause issues in their relationship.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
absolutely not where was her mahram during the rape??? he wasn't there. he is ok with their women to go out at strange times during the night while he is also having sex with strange women. rapes happen at night time when there is no one around or when they invite strange men into their home like the man installing something. most rape is actually not even rape but consensual sex many women will claim to have been raped because they regret it later and feel like a . don't have sex before marriage, to be loose and unchaste brings shame

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
absolutely not where was her mahram during the rape??? he wasn't there. he is ok with their women to go out at strange times during the night while he is also having sex with strange women. rapes happen at night time when there is no one around or when they invite strange men into their home like the man installing something. most rape is actually not even rape but consensual sex many women will claim to have been raped because they regret it later and feel like a . don't have sex before marriage, to be loose and unchaste brings shame

I wonder who raised you? They did a shitty job.

I don't know bro it's tough, there's girls that get kidnapped and raped by sick guys, I would give her a chance, the ones you have to clear faaaar away from are the ones with bastards, those females destroy society with them bastards :ohno:

Jeesto

VIP
Are you forreal hadda? So instead of doing anything to help her you gonna blame her because she should always be with a maxram? Nigga the door :camby:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Depends how much I like her one things for sure I would never marry her out of pity

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
only time a Muslim should marry a rape victim is extreme cases like the rapist overpowered her mahram because of size and strength or if she has no mahram because she is an orphan with no male siblings or relatives and she is in the world alone or because her male relatives have completely embraced kuufaar western secular lifestyle and she has been betrayed as a result but even then she should have been married right away so she can have a husband to protect her but if she could not find a husband this is understandable

rape happens due to circumstances you create, a rapist who broke into her window while she is sleeping is understandable but the argument can be made that her windows should have been secured better by putting big tall drawer nailed to the ground to hide the window with some room for fresh air

get the hell out of my face munafiiqeen

Rape victims oftentimes end up mentally scared, so if she was fine in the head, I wouldn't mind. But then again, I don't see how anyone can forget a gang rape and lead a normal life.

No. Too much package she'll be having flashes when we smash and hallow into her memories when siting alone. She is also prone to depression, anxiety, panic attacks you are asking for trouble here never have pity marriage ever worked. Her best bet is cousin who is willing to take a hit for the family and put up with her until she recovers which may never happen. I do feel sorry or her and other victims of rape but I don't suffer from savior complex so ...

Vq7G_f-maxage-0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.