SOMALI GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A GIRL THAT WAS RAPED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Too much package she'll be having flashes when we smash and hallow into her memories when siting alone. She is also prone to depression, anxiety, panic attacks you are asking for trouble here never have pity marriage ever worked. Her best bet is cousin who is willing to take a hit for the family and put up with her until she recovers which may never happen. I do feel sorry or her and other victims of rape but I don't suffer from savior complex so ...

Vq7G_f-maxage-0.gif

Your dp:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No :browtf: Don't want her to have flash backs and shower me with saliid karaysa while asleep talking bout you gonna learn today :browtf:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
only time a Muslim should marry a rape victim is extreme cases like the rapist overpowered her mahram because of size and strength or if she has no mahram because she is an orphan with no male siblings or relatives and she is in the world alone or because her male relatives have completely embraced kuufaar western secular lifestyle and she has been betrayed as a result but even then she should have been married right away so she can have a husband to protect her but if she could not find a husband this is understandable

rape happens due to circumstances you create, a rapist who broke into her window while she is sleeping is understandable but the argument can be made that her windows should have been secured better by putting big tall drawer nailed to the ground to hide the window with some room for fresh air

get the hell out of my face munafiiqeen

I'm sorry but do you think we walk around outside with a mahram? Are you fucking kidding me? People have lives. I go outside to work by myself all the time and after work I go out by myself with my friends. I don't have a mahram and never in my life have I had one and that goes for most Somali girls. Nobody follows that stupid Arab rule where a man controls you 24/7. You're stupid may Allah bless you with a rape victim :).

Also I have another question for you what if your wife was raped on her way to pick up your children? I'm assuming you are at work. Would you divorce her?

I'm sorry but do you think we walk around outside with a mahram? Are you fucking kidding me? People have lives. I go outside to work by myself all the time and after work I go out by myself with my friends. I don't have a mahram and never in my life have I had one and that goes for most Somali girls. Nobody follows that stupid Arab rule where a man controls you 24/7. You're stupid may Allah bless you with a rape victim :).

Also I have another question for you what if your wife was raped on her way to pick up your children? I'm assuming you are at work. Would you divorce her?
I would buy my wife a house like my pic and name the beach after her. It will be in mombasa and my children will he home schooled. Anything she need will be there her own gym and she won't have to work coz I'll be earning 6 digits a month inshallah money won't spoil me tho

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I would buy my wife a house like my pic and name the beach after her. It will be in mombasa and my children will he home schooled. Anything she need will be there her own gym and she won't have to work coz I'll be earning 6 digits a month inshallah money won't spoil me tho

Listen you can't keep a woman trapped inside a house

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Just read this thread :faysalwtf:

How are some of y'all gonna say no? Sheiiit it don't make no difference if she's coping perfectly fine. Although I imagine certain bedroom activities will be off limits...

Status
Not open for further replies.