Somali Lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

@goldink @IntensiveCareUnit @Gorgon

I find women who have oodles of energy really beautiful.

I like my women to be soft at touch. Always smell good. They have to look after themselves. Beautiful smiles. I like beautiful women.But that doesn't make me lesbian

i feel you gorgon. i want to lick Erykah Badu's left butt cheek but i am not lesbian either.

tumblr_ms5axhW6IO1qbqem3o1_1280.jpg
browtf.png
shaq.png

So, how many Lesbians do we actually have on this forum tho?
I'm sure there are a whole lot of more, i've personally met one in real life. I tried dickin' her down, but she wasn't feeling the anaconda.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We need to treat these lesbians the same way we treat these Somali atheists. Purge.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

im not, and never have been, sexually attracted to females. ive never imagined sex with a women or even kissing so not bi curious either. im just appreciative of beautiful bodies :zhqjlmx:

S

SOMACOON

im not, and never have been, sexually attracted to females. ive never imagined sex with a women or even kissing so not bi curious either. im just appreciative of beautiful bodies :zhqjlmx:

Thats why i said you were probably a freak. You're intimated by a womens body, just accept that your bisexual eedo lol

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nayaa, your lesbian and can't help it. just like a cant help but being a

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I wanna say something and I'm prepared to be today's next donkey of the day.

:cosbyhmm:

I don't believe women are born attracted to other women. From the lesbians I've spoken to, they seem all to develop attraction later on. Most males say they were born gay and always knew.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I wanna say something and I'm prepared to be today's next donkey of the day.

:cosbyhmm:

I don't believe women are born attracted to other women. From the lesbians I've spoken to, they seem all to develop attraction later on. Most males say they were born gay and always knew.

Most lesbians are actually bisexual.

I think I just took your spot as donkey of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.