Somali Lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I wanna say something and I'm prepared to be today's next donkey of the day.

:cosbyhmm:

I don't believe women are born attracted to other women. From the lesbians I've spoken to, they seem all to develop attraction later on. Most males say they were born gay and always knew.

Study shows women are more vulnerable and are easily exposed to homosexuality. This means, no one is born gay.
God doesn't create a being with the intent to throw them into hellfire. These are emotions developed due to nurture.
This means if a man grows up in a homophobic environment, his chances of him becoming gay is rather small.
But in a society where nurture determines ones personality, some people are easily exposed.
No one is born gay. This is an argument created by fags to display their emotions.

S

SOMACOON

Most lesbians are actually bisexual.

I think I just took your spot as donkey of the day

I dont know whether you heard or not, they say 7/10 females are exposed to the idea of being with another women sexually.
So i outta say i agree with your statement. Most lesbians are in fact bisexual.

S

SOMACOON

Like these girls?

:frdfvsb: HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? Ha la daayo

They were waiting for the elevators to shut, and as soon as it closed, they didn't hesitate.
I'm telling you, homosexuality is a big thing when genders are switched. Females are out of control.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Study shows women are more vulnerable and are easily exposed to homosexuality. This means, no one is born gay.
God doesn't create a being with the intent to throw them into hellfire. These are emotions developed due to nurture.
This means if a man grows up in a homophobic environment, his chances of him becoming gay is rather small.
But in a society where nurture determines ones personality, some people are easily exposed.
No one is born gay. This is an argument created by fags to display their emotions.

The idea of being born gay doesn't conflict with Islam. It's the action that is haram, not the attraction/feelings.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They were waiting for the elevators to shut, and as soon as it closed, they didn't hesitate.
I'm telling you, homosexuality is a big thing when genders are switched. Females are out of control.

That's really not true. I have no attraction to women. Not even a lil bit.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

im interested to know what makes hetero females go homo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

S

SOMACOON

The idea of being born gay doesn't conflict with Islam. It's the action that is haram, not the attraction/feelings.

Allah will not a create a man, and place homophobic thoughts in his brain. You understand me?
being attracted to the same sex is not ONLY Haram, but it makes you a homosexual. Whether you like it or not
I dont understand the point you're trying to make, no one is born desiring other genders.
These people are exposed. Homosexuality is an unusual thing, it should be described as a mental mutation.

S

SOMACOON

That's really not true. I have no attraction to women. Not even a lil bit.

I wasn't speaking about you personally. Its been studied and proven. Its more common in women than men.
I once read an article about New York city's night life, married women cheating on their husbands. Back to back too lol

Duchess

VIP
Allah will not a create a man, and place homophobic thoughts in his brain. You understand me?
I dont understand the point you're trying to make, no one is born desiring other genders.
These people are exposed. Homosexuality is an unusual thing, it should be described as a mental mutation.

Don't play the role of God. For all you know, Allah could be testing them. You are not in any position to question God's wisdom and you don't know whether or not some people are born desiring the same gender.

Raping slave girls is halaal though :comeon:

What are you on about mate? Does the Quran state that someone can not be born with homosexual feelings? The action is haram, but the feelings are a completely separate issue.

Hafez

VIP
@Duchess as much as I like you a lot as a person, I still have to correct you where you go wrong. Wallah homosexuality is not something that's natural to any human. People develop these feelings due to environmental reasons e.g. Early exposure to it during childhood (we know kids are curious and like to try the strangest of things). This has been proven. Any homosexual can become hetrosexual again through therapy. It's a mental illness.

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess as much as I like you a lot as a person, I still have to correct you where you go wrong. Wallah homosexuality is not something that's natural to any human. People develop these feelings due to environmental reasons e.g. Early exposure to it during childhood (we know kids are curious and like to try the strangest of things). This has been proven. Any homosexual can become hetrosexual again through therapy. It's a mental illness.

That's a personal opinion. From an Islamic perspective, can a person be born with feelings towards the same gender? The action is haram and that's not up for debate, but what about the desire? Quote evidence to support your position.

S

SOMACOON

Don't play the role of God. For all you know, Allah could be testing them. You are not in any position to question God's wisdom and you don't know whether or not some people are born desiring the same gender.

Have you even studied the quran? Have you read tafsiir, or have you sat and listened to an actual translation?
Why are you defending homosexuality, when Allah himself has told us about qoomu lud and their faith?
I should have perhaps tagged you when creating this topic, because it seems you dont understand the meaning behing ISLAM.
No one is born desiring homosexuality. Some people even say they as if they were born into the wrong body, as if God, the creator of this universe made some sort of mistake in the process. You've been exposed already, and this and example of the environment.
You outta be ashamed of yourself, I'm fucking disgusted. Isku noqo, tooban keen. Diinta soo baro, iskuna laabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.