Somali Lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Okay, after conducting research. I will say a proper punishment was not mentioned in Islam, in terms of homosexuality when the genders are switched.
But as reveal both in the Quran and the Bible, homosexuality is a major sin, let's not compare it to zina though @Duchess
Although a sin is a sin, and i believe two genders are not qualified to lay next to one another. In terms of exploring sexual desires.

The picture above is unexpectable, and actions such as these should be considered a reforming of the Islamic religion.

Again, you're mixing your own personal opinion(s) with Islam. The scholars compare it to zina, at least in punishment. You do know that zina is punishable by death too, right? Technically, you (as someone who commits zina) have committed a bigger sin than a lesbian. lol

I recommend you don't speak on Islamic issues you lack knowledge in.

S

SOMACOON

Is simple.. Women can admire the beauty of other women without being homo --> a privilege men do not have. You guys are just hating on us. Just look at somali weddings, it could be female only wedding, yet we dress up to the max. Why?, to flaunt our beauty to other women. We can admire and give compliments. We can hug each other. lool we can even sleep over at each others house.. Men, You cant even admire the fit guy with the 9 pack working out next to you, because it will inflict homo feelings in your heart?.

I like children and there some kids who I think look beautiful and adorable, does that make me pedo?. waa mey.. :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

Theres nothing wrong when acknowledging the beauty another women carries. In fact, i could care less. To me, its a normal thing. Considering the place i live. But the action in which one desires a forbidden activity, or is consumed by thoughts of homosexuality or desires to be with the same gender is not only an act of abomination but its also haram. You can comment on ones beauty or be astonished, but when emotions get the best of you, and you desire sexual fantasies with the same sex, i'd suggest therapy. Because thats not a normal sentiment to live with.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Theres nothing wrong when acknowledging the beauty another women carries. In fact, i could care less. To me, its a normal thing. Considering the place i live. But the action in which one desires a forbidden activity, or is consumed by thoughts of homosexuality or desires to be with the same gender is not only an act of abomination but its also haram. You can comment on ones beauty or be astonished, but when emotions get the best of you, and you desire sexual fantasies with the same sex, i'd suggest therapy. Because thats not a normal sentiment to live with.
How is any of our posts suggest having sexual fantasies with the same sex???..

S

SOMACOON

How is any of our posts suggest having sexual fantasies with the same sex???..

@Duchess made the point that a women who is homosexual does not receive the same punishment as a man who's homosexual.
Just because Allah didn't quote Lesbians, does not mean its less of a sin. She also said, some people are born gay, or are consumed by thoughts of sexual fantasies. We made the point that, no one is born gay, but can be effected by their atmosphere.
Were you even reading the thread?

S

SOMACOON

Again, you're mixing your own personal opinion(s) with Islam. The scholars compare it to zina, at least in punishment. You do know that zina is punishable by death too, right? Technically, you (as someone who commits zina) have committed a bigger sin than a lesbian. lol

Zina is a sin yes, but i consider the act of homosexuality to be greater. Because you are no longer considered a Muslim once you live those actions. And no, you do not get stoned to death when committing zina, in fact, you don't even get killed. Both the man and women would receive 100 lashes on their backs, while the man lashing places the holy quran under his armpit so the lashing doesn't entirely devour the person garnering the whip on their back.
I believe you've mistaken that of a married man committing zina, because Islam mentioned he who is married and commits fornication shall be stoned. Not a single brotha like me.
So how about we address the fact that you're illiterate in terms of Islamic studies, do us a favor and try to distinguish fact from personal fabrication. Mahadsanid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Duchess made the point that a women who is homosexual does not receive the same punishment as a man who's homosexual.
Just because Allah didn't quote Lesbians, does not mean its less of a sin. She also said, some people are born gay, or are consumed by thoughts of sexual fantasies. We made the point that, no one is born gay, but can be effected by their atmosphere.

I was replying back to the original post about me, gorgon and icu being lesbian... I knew you prolly meant a joke, but felt like replying ;) ;) ;)

I don't have extensive knowledge of the deen, thats why I avoided the rest of the thread :).. Neverthless, I agree with you on that point. Zina is equally haram for both genders, so is homo actions. Many people are doing all sorts of sick acts (pedos, incests, even some who are taking everyday objects as partners) , It doesn't mean the thought was encrypted in em since birth. Allah knows the best

Duchess

VIP

The scholars disagree with you. Lesbians are not punished with death and their sin is less than zina. They are punished with lashings or something less.
Even @TheXamarCadcadGuy has stated so. Learn your deen.

S

SOMACOON

The scholars disagree with you. Lesbians are not punished with death and their sin is less than zina. They are punished with lashings or something less.
Even @TheXamarCadcadGuy has stated so. Learn your deen.

Okay, after conducting research. I will say a proper punishment was not mentioned in Islam, in terms of homosexuality when the genders are switched..

Didn't we agree that a proper punishment was not mentioned in the Quran?
You stated that a man who commits zina is stoned in Islam. But its seems you haven't conducted proper research.
Again, islam does not require death when one commits zina before marriage. Its when a man/woman who is married commits zina outside of their marriage that death is involved. You're mixing the religion, and somewhat reforming it. You can't change Islam, you have to accept it the way it is. f*ck outta here with that Ayan Hersi shit

S

SOMACOON

I was replying back to the original post about me, gorgon and icu being lesbian... I knew you prolly meant a joke, but felt like replying ;) ;) ;)

I don't have extensive knowledge of the deen, thats why I avoided the rest of the thread :).. Neverthless, I agree with you on that point. Zina is equally haram for both genders, so is homo actions. Many people are doing all sorts of sick acts (pedos, incests, even some who are taking everyday objects as partners) , It doesn't mean the thought was encrypted in em since birth. Allah knows the best

I love the fact that your mind is pure and not consumed by liberals and their political correctness,
Some people claim smoking weed is haram and best believe @Duchess might agree.
But i can make an argument that Islam did not mention cannabis and therefore i can smoke it...
Allah will not take his time to address every single sin on this Earth, that is why he created common sense and the human brain.

How about you take your own advice hommie

Last edited by a moderator:
Is simple.. Women can admire the beauty of other women without being homo --> a privilege men do not have. You guys are just hating on us. Just look at somali weddings, it could be female only wedding, yet we dress up to the max. Why?, to flaunt our beauty to other women. We can admire and give compliments. We can hug each other. lool we can even sleep over at each others house.. Men, You cant even admire the fit guy with the 9 pack working out next to you, because it will inflict homo feelings in your heart?.

I like children and there some kids who I think look beautiful and adorable, does that make me pedo?. waa mey.. :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

Yes, this was a totally hetero party. Just normal straight Somali women admiring other normal straight Somali women lol

Duchess

VIP
@Somali_Tycoon

I never said that lesbianism wasn't haram or that if something isn't mentioned in the Quran that it isn't haram.:childplease: Stop putting words in my mouth. You're the one who wanted to put lesbianism and homosexuality on the same level, when Islamically speaking many scholars agree that zina is somewhat equivalent to homosexuality in punishment (death) while lesbianism is not considered zina at all and has no hadd punishment. It is less of a sin that zina (whether or not the man/woman is married). It is haram though and Ii would never try to make haram halal or vice versa. You're right that unmarried couples are not punished with death, but it's still zina and the punishment is very severe. It's a bigger sin than lesbianism, whether that agrees with your personal opinion or not does not matter. Have you even read the entire Quran? I highly doubt it. :comeon:

As for weed, of course it's haram but it's not on the same level as alcohol ( your prayers aren't accepted for 40 days). Personally, I don't think it's any worse than khat but that's my personal opinion. You need to learn to differentiate between your personal opinion and a position that is supported by scholars. You're full of shit my friend. :camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:ririwtf: astagfurullah no

I totally don't know any lesbians who were at that party, that would be haram and wrong.

I feel as though you're being facetious.

I wish I could meet you. You listen to the oddest music, go to xaflads, eat pork. You also seem very androgynous.
You fascinate me!

Sorry to creep you out again!

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon

"You're the one who wanted to put lesbianism and homosexuality on the same level, when Islamically speaking many scholars agree that zina is somewhat equivalent to homosexuality in punishment (death) while lesbianism is not considered zina at all and has no hadd punishment."

"You're right that unmarried couples are not punished with death, but it's still zina and the punishment is very severe. It's a bigger sin than lesbianism, whether that agrees with your personal opinion or not does not matter. Have you even read the entire Quran? I highly doubt it. ":comeon:

"As for weed, of course it's haram but it's not on the same level as alcohol ( your prayers aren't accepted for 40 days).

You need to learn to differentiate between your personal opinion and a position that is supported by scholars. You're full of shit my friend. :camby:

A of lot scholars differentiate in terms of how lesbianism is described or how Islam deals with them personally. But the majority of imams and religious academics have agreed that although Lesbianism is not punishable by death its actions are definitely placed under ZINA. You numerously repeated that lesbianism is a sin, but not considered ZINA in the Islamic religion. Down below i provide you with how Islam deals with lesbianism.

"If two women engage in lesbian sexual relations, then they are guilty of zina and are cursed, because it was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman has sexual relations with another woman, then they are both guilty of zina.” There is no hadd punishment for them because they did not have intercourse, rather it is likened to intimate relations that are less than intercourse, and they are to be subjected to a ta’zeer punishment."

It says in
Tuhfat al-Muhtaaj, 9/105:

What is Ta'zeer punishment?
Ta'zeer punishments are crimes in which the Sharee’ah determined a punishment for its doer, like Qisaas (equitable retribution), lashing the fornicator and the one who falsely accuses a chaste man or woman of Zina (fornication or adultery) and the alcohol drinker, and cutting off the hand of a thief.

Yet, you have the audacity to say to me, "-learn to differentiate between your personal opinion and a position that is supported by scholars"
You're over here giving lesbianism a pass, and stating that two women committing fornication is not ZINA. In all that while the prophet has told us, even eyeing someone sexually can be a zina to the eye. I understand if you're a lesbian or what not, but instead of trying to reform Islam, you should study the religion one step at a time. It seems you're favoring the fact that Islam didn't directly quote lesbianism, all in that while you skipped the reason Allah created the human brain in the first place. Lesbianism although not punishable by death is haram, and can also be considered ZINA. Its up to you whether you wanna argue facts or remain emotional. I'm just keeping it factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.